3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Because I swear they put in some kind of weird trigger that goes off whenever you bang one of the girls mid-mission, especially in later acts
Oh yeah, 100%. I can bet my right hand that they added a trigger that spawns either a horde of zombies or a mutant mob if you try to engage in healing. I even tested it, I tried clearing a zone in act 6 and waited 20 mins or so to see if anything spawned, absolutely nothing. I tried healing, and suddenly 2 worms come charging in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
I hope there are plans to update this game further because what is here is pretty barren. Its more of a decent tech demo and in some fields big improvement over the first game

Reactions: Tiasung

dark998

May 23, 2020
Game runs kinda bad in my old laptop but the gameplay loop of going to the base to upgrade yourself and the girls between stages is enjoyable, the checkpoint/relay option and keeping your items/exp after retiring mid-stage or game over are great features. Non-gameplay related I like how the girls talk between each other and with other characters in the base.

isams1

Jul 22, 2018
How to view Game Over CG in the lab, there's nothing to click (Do I need to apply R18 patch for the Plaza version??)

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
Outside of zombie rape all ntr scenes for each girl go like this.
1. Foreplay
2. Casual cheating sex
3. Full on slutty cheating sex
if your looking for costumes

act 7 rover box in hold out room - Sexy Langerie
act 8 labs (need to find 3 remotes) - Reverse bunny
act 8 garage on top of pipes in second garage room - Combat suit
act 8 cave in small connecting room hidden on ducts - Bikini armor
after you finish the game the shop sells extra add on items
anyone know if there is a de-mosaic patch? or is that also included in the R-Rated patch ;)

Never mind found the past bin for it
Just compiling all the stuff I find useful, thanks y'all.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
missed opportunity on the female z zombie!
wouldve been nice if she raped you and drained your health with it

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes