3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
how can i unlock gallery?????
there is no central gallery we have 2 galleries and the ability to replay the affection scenes from the girls and repeat the NTR quests for those scenes.
the 2 galleries we have are the story Cinematics gallery in the MC room, and the game over gallery in the lab. as for the in combat stuff there is no gallery for that.

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
ok guess im dumb... cant figure out how to apply the r18 patch since i didnt download it from steam, therefore i dont have the ability to replace the folder

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
ok guess im dumb... cant figure out how to apply the r18 patch since i didnt download it from steam, therefore i dont have the ability to replace the folder
i tried it with the skidrow release of it and it works you just need to drag the R-18 patch into the game files

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
For clarification about the NTR so in here since we dont have multiple saves files we cant NG+? like maybe il get NTR then il clear as normal ffor vanilla nothing like that?

mudman

Jan 29, 2018
I don't know if someone mentioned it, but in act 8 on the cave route, you can find the fantasy armor item for the girls. In my case I found it after the actual cave part in the tunnels at a dead end where I had to jump on some boxes to get it off one of the pipes near the ceiling.

Mar 27, 2018
What am I doing wrong? I'm installing from the iso that posted a bit ago and all it does after i launch it is open steam and take me to the store page...

seen8115seen

Mar 23, 2019
i try explain the game if u looking all gallery and scene unlock they are not ready yet, i think that more update coming soon, only game over scene and main story scene, to be trigger by upgrade your base max, your max base should 6lv, the game over scene is the lab big screen once you complete the upgrade base max lv, main story scene is your room TV i think around 3-4lv base. once u finish all story line i recommend go chanllege harder lv each act, perhaps wait next update until arrival.

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
i tried it with the skidrow release of it and it works you just need to drag the R-18 patch into the game files
where can i find that one at? i did the one that is downloaded from google drive and has an installation wizard

edit: nvm i think i found it

Last edited:

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
So uhh about the NTR its only the 3 events the girl stats saying aobut NTR events seed is that a work in progress where after the 3rd scene we get to see them fuck or something else?

iseethings

Oct 27, 2017
can anybody give a brief summary of the NTR scenes?
Outside of zombie rape all ntr scenes for each girl go like this.

1. Foreplay
2. Casual cheating sex
3. Full on slutty cheating sex

Each girl gets these three scenes for the events labelled as ntr. Also ntr is essentially a side event- with no major consequences on the main story outside of those scenes. Hell when you complete the events for each character the ntr story arcs just straight up loop.

Im partially expecting one of the dlcs, ( if the game gets any major ones.), to expand on these and maybe add ntr pseudo endings.

Reactions: GodOfAll

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
Outside of zombie rape all ntr scenes for each girl go like this.

1. Foreplay
2. Casual cheating sex
3. Full on slutty cheating sex

Each girl gets these three scenes for the events labelled as ntr. Also ntr is essentially a side event- with no major consequences on the main story outside of those scenes. Hell when you complete the events for each character the ntr story arcs just straight up loop.

Im partially expecting one of the dlcs, ( if the game gets any major ones.), to expand on these and maybe add ntr pseudo endings.
How do you replay the NTR scenes? (Currently playing with 100% save file).

strudeltastic

Jan 2, 2018
if your looking for costumes

act 7 rover box in hold out room - Sexy Langerie
act 8 labs (need to find 3 remotes) - Reverse bunny
act 8 garage on top of pipes in second garage room - Combat suit
act 8 cave in small connecting room hidden on ducts - Bikini armor
after you finish the game the shop sells extra add on items

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes