3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have to say that I find myself surprisingly disappointed with this game...

On the good side of things, the model quality, monster diversity, weapon diversity, gameplay options and especially the quality of the death-scenes was improved pretty massively. On the other hand, the story feels extremely eh even for a zombie game, and it's made worse by the fact that this is a sequel. The whole thing is EXTREMELY grindy, and it has some very annoying bugs in some places too. Oh, and the NTR, it feels like it was tacked on more than anything. "What else can we do to get more scenes?" "Oh, let's just throw in a few NTR scenes for each girl." "Brilliant!"

All in all, it feels like the game needed at least 1-2 more months of development before release, to hammer out all the bugs, and finish more content.... and get a damn unified gallery!

Seriously, that last bit is what ticks me off the absolute most! If you want to enjoy all the scenes of a specific character, or mix and match, or whatever, you have to run all over the friggin' base between the NTR NPC, the girl herself who is NOT stationary while a scene is playing, and the underground lab where the death scenes are. And of course, in-combat sex, whether that's the player or the monsters, is NOT available anywhere, and not exactly easy to view in combat in either.

The thing with you having a single save is also highly annoying and extremely stupid in this day and age anyway. Don't even get me started on the fact that the game basically only saves when you return from a deployment, meaning that you have to deploy if you want to save changes you do to... anything really in the base.

Also, is it me, or did they change some things from trial when it comes to Zombie spawns? Because I swear they put in some kind of weird trigger that goes off whenever you bang one of the girls mid-mission, especially in later acts. I've literally had a butcher appear right on top of the player character in Act 5, when I was healing one of the girls right after clearing the area near the check-point. Killed that off, and then a creeper appeared when I moved to the next girl.... Like. WTF?

I get that the game is supposed to make back-tracking difficult to prevent you from constantly going back for ammo and whatnot, but I hadn't even moved much in my current location and it's not like each individual mini-game lasts THAT long...

All in all, I'd say definitely not worth 30$ and 17GB used up on the hard-drive. Not right now at least.

Maybe I'll give it another chance after a bunch of updates and/or DLCs come out for it...

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Lol, i tried act 2 on very hard. A creeper, worm right off spawn point alongside a nice little horde of zombies. Plus the moment i tried healing, a creeper comes running out, forcing me to heal another character. But that doesnt piss me off. No, the bathroom mini games does!!! They better allow us to choose the rewards in the next update. Cause lady luck doesnt seem to like me. And i aint doing this 14 times again!!!

Anyway, the game is unfinished. No one has yet mention it, but several features are missing. The girls dont use the facilities like the bathroom on their own with they could in the demo, and despite the girls being unable to use the shower, they still went in there. Also several ribbon rooms are still remaining. Id wager they focused on the main missions and trimmed down the hometown to meet the release.

With to be fair, three months just aint enough to bug fix a whole game, so trying to cut some corners to release the game is something i expected. Its still a good H game, it just needs more time. With the devs now have, since ya know its already released.

Reactions: cooldude33

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The problem with that tactic is that people that have NOT followed the game's development and do not care for ci-en and Patreon and whatnot, will buy the game as is, not know what's going on, and might just leave a poor review because of a bad impression. This is more likely to happen on Steam than on dl-site, but I wouldn't completely exclude the later either on account of the fact that this game has some very niche content that will inevitably reduce the total audience.

After all, plenty of people are put off simply by the existence of gore in a game, no matter how avoidable it is or what kind of toggles are available. Same with NTR.

Overall, unless you have certain perks, this sort of strategy impacts your sales long-term, as well as your reputation. And Team KRAMA is no EA to throw in ungodly amounts of money for advertising and marketing, nor do they enjoy a monopoly of any kind.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Mind you that half the community that's following has been kinda baby raging the last two months to get the game out :Kappa:

It woulda made sense for them to release it on steam under the pretext of "early access" (cause that's what this is), but idk how that would fly with their other distribution sites.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The problem with that tactic is that people that have NOT followed the game's development and do not care for ci-en and Patreon and whatnot, will buy the game as is, not know what's going on, and might just leave a poor review because of a bad impression. This is more likely to happen on Steam than on dl-site, but I wouldn't completely exclude the later either on account of the fact that this game has some very niche content that will inevitably reduce the total audience.

After all, plenty of people are put off simply by the existence of gore in a game, no matter how avoidable it is or what kind of toggles are available. Same with NTR.

Overall, unless you have certain perks, this sort of strategy impacts your sales long-term, as well as your reputation. And Team KRAMA is no EA to throw in ungodly amounts of money for advertising and marketing, nor do they enjoy a monopoly of any kind.
Hence the devs should focus on creating something akin to expansions. Regardless if they wanna make it paid or not. They have to complete this game, because otherwise they wont be able to make Ascot. That game will have the same problems SoD has times ten, if they were for some reason quit fixing this game, i doubt TeamKrama would survive much longer.
Mind you that half the community that's following has been kinda baby raging the last two months to get the game out :Kappa:

It woulda made sense for them to release it on steam under the pretext of "early access" (cause that's what this is), but idk how that would fly with their other distribution sites.
H games are a really niche thing tho. Especially one of this quality. It will be a hit, even if it is janky and with several bugs like the ntr not showing on the intimacy menu. If they were to release monthly updates, it would prolong the game life expectancy and fix its issues. Also Gmanlives is going to release a video about this game, i cant wait for it.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
I have to say that I find myself surprisingly disappointed with this game...

On the good side of things, the model quality, monster diversity, weapon diversity, gameplay options and especially the quality of the death-scenes was improved pretty massively. On the other hand, the story feels extremely eh even for a zombie game, and it's made worse by the fact that this is a sequel. The whole thing is EXTREMELY grindy, and it has some very annoying bugs in some places too. Oh, and the NTR, it feels like it was tacked on more than anything. "What else can we do to get more scenes?" "Oh, let's just throw in a few NTR scenes for each girl." "Brilliant!"

All in all, it feels like the game needed at least 1-2 more months of development before release, to hammer out all the bugs, and finish more content.... and get a damn unified gallery!

Seriously, that last bit is what ticks me off the absolute most! If you want to enjoy all the scenes of a specific character, or mix and match, or whatever, you have to run all over the friggin' base between the NTR NPC, the girl herself who is NOT stationary while a scene is playing, and the underground lab where the death scenes are. And of course, in-combat sex, whether that's the player or the monsters, is NOT available anywhere, and not exactly easy to view in combat in either.

The thing with you having a single save is also highly annoying and extremely stupid in this day and age anyway. Don't even get me started on the fact that the game basically only saves when you return from a deployment, meaning that you have to deploy if you want to save changes you do to... anything really in the base.

Also, is it me, or did they change some things from trial when it comes to Zombie spawns? Because I swear they put in some kind of weird trigger that goes off whenever you bang one of the girls mid-mission, especially in later acts. I've literally had a butcher appear right on top of the player character in Act 5, when I was healing one of the girls right after clearing the area near the check-point. Killed that off, and then a creeper appeared when I moved to the next girl.... Like. WTF?

I get that the game is supposed to make back-tracking difficult to prevent you from constantly going back for ammo and whatnot, but I hadn't even moved much in my current location and it's not like each individual mini-game lasts THAT long...

All in all, I'd say definitely not worth 30$ and 17GB used up on the hard-drive. Not right now at least.

Maybe I'll give it another chance after a bunch of updates and/or DLCs come out for it...
The best/worst part about the NTR scenes, and most of the in-base scenes, is that there's a lot of recycled animations. I'm pretty sure the NTR scenes are comprised of only about 9-10 unique animations. Hell, the "naked" zombie you fight later on in the game even uses the same animation as the normal zombies.

Hopefully, expansions can flesh out the sex aspect of the game (more unique animations, more monsters, more animation variety for individual monsters), since this expansion felt more like a groundwork release, but this is something straight out of EA's playbook lol

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
anyone know if there is a de-mosaic patch? or is that also included in the R-Rated patch ;)

Never mind found the past bin for it

Last edited:

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I was only able to get to the 2nd part of the NTR scenes before it started looping. I didn't even know there was a third. If you're supposed to get 3 items per girl then I definitely only made it to the 2nd scene before it started looping.

The last NTR scene I got with Hikari was when she was drugged and really started to like the sex. Is that actually the 3rd scene?

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
Is there a way to view the death scenes without having it random all the time? i want to see all the variations

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
I was only able to get to the 2nd part of the NTR scenes before it started looping. I didn't even know there was a third. If you're supposed to get 3 items per girl then I definitely only made it to the 2nd scene before it started looping.

The last NTR scene I got with Hikari was when she was drugged and really started to like the sex. Is that actually the 3rd scene?
nope the last one for her including getting a contract from the bank at act 6 sometime the events looped when you have 2 of them done i think to unlock the third one your intimacy level needs to be either 8 or 9

Reactions: Aquilez
Jun 16, 2017
I wish the basic zombies atleast had a creampie endings, like you can keep the gore and blood, i just wish they was a non gore ending for the zombies, even if its just like "mild" vore with the ground snake, or creampie and can blackout the screen or drag them away or something, rather the only cum endings is ntr or protag give the zombies some love

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes