3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Is there something you can do in the "Free Time" reward of the hot springs mini game? If you make all six jumps does something special happen?
As for the Free time itself, there are no special occurrences, animations etc of any nature.
just a bit more time to float around and do nothing, or perhaps try testing the boob bounce mechanic.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Did some digging and it turns out the Tintan sex animation from the first game is still in there, just unused.
However there is no fitting animation for the new heroine models, probably since they all got overhauled.

I can understand why you wouldn't want to bind the big guy to only one girl, for gameplay reasons, but please at least let us have a monster gallery that isn't just the gory game overs. And like the regular zombies, maybe they could have two different positions for monsters as well.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
To anyone who has the game on steam are you guys getting update errors?
I uninstall then re-install the game but got a disk write error
Is there something wrong?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Here's hoping they do add more NTR scenes for each route, there's so much potential. You could have Kirara succumbing to become fatso's pet, he could even invite over some otaku friends to really humiliate her. Hikari could become more known and accepted as the town's communal toilet. Ichika could have more and more wild sex, perhaps becoming more exhibitionistic. Haven't finished Aya's yet but I'm sure there's something there.

You could also have random NPC's start talking about it; "You'll never guess what I saw that loner girl doing!", "Can you believe that stuck up girl was with *those* guys?" Etc.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I can understand why you wouldn't want to bind the big guy to only one girl, for gameplay reasons, but please at least let us have a monster gallery that isn't just the gory game overs. And like the regular zombies, maybe they could have two different positions for monsters as well.
I'm hoping for this one too.

espamearola

Sep 29, 2018
How the fuck do you clear the shower minigame, I managed to clear second stage once, and then couldn't find all the places to clean in the 3rd stage. The shower moving behind walls doesn't help exactly when trying to go around the girl.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone know where I can get a working link that isn't a torrent or magnet? Been having issues so I'll have to redownload the whole game

KnightXIII

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone have save that alrdy unlock POV and the rest?
Damn make Pov mode and shit tie to randomly reward minigame is killing me (fck my gacha luck!)

Mailer Daemon

Oct 8, 2017
why there are 110 pages,dlsite has the full version days ago and the topic has yet the version 0,34???
OP has been MIA for 5 months, that's why it still lists 0.34. Just gotta wait till they come back, someone else takes over, or you can keep checking latest posts for links to downloads + updates.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes