3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Fun game, good amount of bugs but nothing game breaking for me, best one was picking up a weapon and having my pistol blasting shotgun shells. Could use a lot of work which I think they are doing for the bugs and if they expand the game a little more like endings or some extra scenes i think it would tie it up nicely. Also they used a lot of public asset's, especially the mansion level, iv been in that mansion in like 3 separate games lol

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Terrific game, wish there was a slightly better ending.
Love me some wholesome endings and don't neccecarily think it requires to have true end orgy like 1st game, but this felt like a casual end like ok we beat it, *insert* typical family/friends happy, and now I expect you to replay levels to get them costumes and grind mini games for the extra effects instead of having a bit more to ending..

Hoping / thinking there will be dlcs or #3.

Apr 16, 2018
I have copied plaza.nfo into the game directory, but steam will still be opened when I start the game.

How to not start steam when starting the game?

(Sorry my English is not good.)
You didn't apply the crack correctly if the steam is opening.
There's a checkbox you need to click when installing the game to copy the contents of the crack.

Darkistar

Oct 26, 2017
What's new in 1.031? Can the DL version work?
Patch Note ver 1.031

- Fixed a problem that prevented message skipping if you had played an older version of the demo version.
- Fixed an issue that caused high heat generation on some high-performance GPUs.
- Fixed an issue where the effects of some items were being swapped.
- Fixed some Spanish language around options.
- Fixed some collisions in Act 6.
- Fixed some collisions in Act5.
- Fixed some collisions in Act2.

Reactions: g147369
Dec 7, 2017

Paste bin link to demosaic mod. Download from the provided Gdrive link and follow the instructions.

Will probably get buried in this thread eventually. I wrote up a guide over on steam that has the link as well as the R-18 patch for steam users and if anyone comes forth with any other mods I'll link them there.
What an absolute legend, a real hero amongs us.

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
I see you all talking about different patches, but I see the DLsite version remains the same since day one. I figure the patches are for the steam version, but what about the DLsite one? Is the Steam version currently a better version? Should I go for it?

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
I see you all talking about different patches, but I see the DLsite version remains the same since day one. I figure the patches are for the steam version, but what about the DLsite one? Is the Steam version currently a better version? Should I go for it?
Ya the steam version is probably the best version. Hopefully they will push the updates to dlsite soon.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Are there saves for this? I hardly play good shooters let alone "make a map and put 1000 of the same enemy everywhere" shooters.
Except this one is a pretty bad game FPS-wise, only the sex scenes are cool

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
if your looking for costumes

act 7 rover box in hold out room - Sexy Langerie
act 8 labs (need to find 3 remotes) - Reverse bunny
act 8 garage on top of pipes in second garage room - Combat suit
act 8 cave in small connecting room hidden on ducts - Bikini armor
after you finish the game the shop sells extra add on items
Are there any other requirements for the Combat suit or Bikini armour? Like do you need to be playing very hard? They've never appeared for me on normal or hard

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Patch Note ver 1.031

- Fixed a problem that prevented message skipping if you had played an older version of the demo version.
- Fixed an issue that caused high heat generation on some high-performance GPUs.
- Fixed an issue where the effects of some items were being swapped.
- Fixed some Spanish language around options.
- Fixed some collisions in Act 6.
- Fixed some collisions in Act5.
- Fixed some collisions in Act2.
Hope there will be a new CG in the future

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes