3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
Are there any other requirements for the Combat suit or Bikini armour? Like do you need to be playing very hard? They've never appeared for me on normal or hard
for the Bikini armor im not sure havent gone after that one yet. As for the combat suit it all depends on your RNG on which door you get in the checkpoint room. the combat suit spawns in the second large tunnels after that initial advanced looking entryway. If you see the cave route or the hospital route you cant get it and have to restart from the check point. As for how to get it once in the second room with the cars clear out all the zombies just to make it easier. Then look to the left of where you entered you should see something you can parkor jump climb and get up to the pipes, follow the pipes and you can get to the combat suit.

So from what ive been able to tell no theres no extra requirements.

Reactions: flobadog

Gribbly

Aug 8, 2017
not exaaaaactly. Currently the saws are only viewable in the SFW version. NSFW version gets Dildo machines.
Speaking of which, is there a special scene for failing that event, or does it just cut to the regular death scene for that act?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
*i believe* their intention for saws and dildo machines was to return in the Torture room expansion

PopeTarty

Chumbud IRyStocat
Donor
Sep 18, 2018
It's the mini games, though your reward is always picked from 1 of 4 so even if you win you might not get what you want. For X-Ray (Which currently unlocks inner-voice) you need to beat the bath game, which is fairly easy and you can earn multiple rewards if you score high. For inner-voice you need to beat the shower game, which is a massive fucking pain in the ass and you might not even get the prize you want!
Honestly the shower game becomes really really easy if you just zoom your aim in by scrolling up once or twice, then getting in really tight with your aim.

dark998

May 23, 2020
So, what do you do in the armory unlocked at base level 2? I thought maybe included a moving targets minigame but couldn't activate anything. Maybe it is only to test the weapons, or there is a way to start the stages with something other than the trusty default pistol?

MarsD

Nov 2, 2017
I've seen some gameplay and it seems that it has some reused level from the first entry? E.g. the band performance tower defense.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So, what do you do in the armory unlocked at base level 2? I thought maybe included a moving targets minigame but couldn't activate anything. Maybe it is only to test the weapons, or there is a way to start the stages with something other than the trusty default pistol?
It's just to test weapons and fuck Hikari in. You can upgrade your pistol though, the revolver is quite fun

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen some gameplay and it seems that it has some reused level from the first entry? E.g. the band performance tower defense.
Not sure what you mean by first entry. The band performance fight was the first demo they ever released of this game.

angelpewds

Dec 27, 2018
No, but it's something they're working on

Unfortunately at the moment you have to download the whole thing again. Though enough people are complaining that they might change that at some point
where can i download the whole new version of the game ? Can u show me pls ?

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes