3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I wish they didn't rely on the censorship blocking the penetrations. A lot of them really need some work/better alignment, they were pretty lazy in that department. Have the dick clipping through the girl in a handful of animations too. Some even have the enemy with no dick (The scythe boss). Hentai was meh, at least the gameplay was good. With as many sex scenes as there are, you'd think they're the type of circle to care about the sex animation quality but it's kind of mediocre. I actually went back and checked all the animations for the first game and a lot of them line up better and are more graphic than what we got in this game, shame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked all costumes and unlocked most of the accessories (Except the 100,000 cost ones.). All I could really farm now are the most expensive accessories for all the girls I think, the tattoos, the blindfold. I got one of each and gave em to Kirara at least.

Only problem with the costumes being ass to unlock is I don't think I'd want to replay this from scratch ever again. Normally I like restarting games like this after a year or two and replaying them but the grind near the end makes me not want to. Already replayed a lot of the maps a shit ton to farm. Game was a buggy mess, but thankfully the gamebreaking bugs were somewhat rare in 1.41 (Only had to cancel out of a map 3 times I think).

Also I wish the talents would have used a points system rather than slots. Woulda been cool to mix and match a bunch of weaker talents to buff a lot of stuff over just picking the absolutely best talents for everything. The system they created with the 5 talent slots really limits your customization/builds and quickly makes most talents obsolete.

Well, it was a pretty good experience overall. Not like these devs have any serious competition when it comes to 3d shooters, even though there's a ton of room for improvement all around.

Last edited:

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
Im just putting this here if anyone is looking for a guide on which weapons are ass and which is good on the hardest difficulty.

Pistols:
Get- Battle Hawk - High damage to all enemies just be careful of the ammo capacity

Don't get- the revolver or the plasma pistol - you rarely use this unless mounted by the abba zombie and its a waste to use up 1 of your skill slots

SMG:
Get- Phantom - Best damage for SMG good accuracy shit reload time
Ap5 - Better than the last 2 but not that great either, good accuracy mediocre damage

Don't get- SMG90 & VO14 - SMG90 has ass damage but high mag capacity, use for normal zekes not mutated. dont get the VO14 by any means its ass all around

Rifle:
Get- Pulse Rifle - Best accuracy of its class and med damage with high capacity mag, if you see it get it

semi get- KA47 & AR4 - this one kinda depends, AR4 is enough for most zekes but lack the constant damage that the KA47 has...so AR4 for normal zekes and KA47 for mutated

Sniper/ DMR- dont get any of these they are all ass

Shotgun:
Get- MAS12 - Mag shotgun with high damage, always get
Shot12 - pretty good just have to load rounds 1 by 1

Don't get- Moss500 - Shit spread low rate of fire and shell loaded

Melee:
Get- Chainsaw & Denma & AscSword - Great crowd control if your getting ganked by zekes

Don't get- Katana - weakest of them all in damage and slow hits, no special skills

Unique Weapons:
Get- Flamethrower - good crowd control but shit range
Rocket Launcher - for maps with the Red jock mutant and the boss, otherwise dont get

Dont Get- GrenadeLauncher - shit arc of fire shit AOE and shit damage for mutants, get only for normal zekes

Lastly dont get the machine gun the N90 its ass in all difficulty except easy

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Im just putting this here if anyone is looking for a guide on which weapons are ass and which is good on the hardest difficulty.

Pistols:
Get- Battle Hawk - High damage to all enemies just be careful of the ammo capacity

Don't get- the revolver or the plasma pistol - you rarely use this unless mounted by the abba zombie and its a waste to use up 1 of your skill slots

SMG:
Get- Phantom - Best damage for SMG good accuracy shit reload time
Ap5 - Better than the last 2 but not that great either, good accuracy mediocre damage

Don't get- SMG90 & VO14 - SMG90 has ass damage but high mag capacity, use for normal zekes not mutated. dont get the VO14 by any means its ass all around

Rifle:
Get- Pulse Rifle - Best accuracy of its class and med damage with high capacity mag, if you see it get it

semi get- KA47 & AR4 - this one kinda depends, AR4 is enough for most zekes but lack the constant damage that the KA47 has...so AR4 for normal zekes and KA47 for mutated

Sniper/ DMR- dont get any of these they are all ass

Shotgun:
Get- MAS12 - Mag shotgun with high damage, always get
Shot12 - pretty good just have to load rounds 1 by 1

Don't get- Moss500 - Shit spread low rate of fire and shell loaded

Melee:
Get- Chainsaw & Denma & AscSword - Great crowd control if your getting ganked by zekes

Don't get- Katana - weakest of them all in damage and slow hits, no special skills

Unique Weapons:
Get- Flamethrower - good crowd control but shit range
Rocket Launcher - for maps with the Red jock mutant and the boss, otherwise dont get

Dont Get- GrenadeLauncher - shit arc of fire shit AOE and shit damage for mutants, get only for normal zekes

Lastly dont get the machine gun the N90 its ass in all difficulty except easy
Disagree on so many of these. Normally I'd make a tier list for a game like this immediately, but a major issue here is that the game forces you to use whatever you can get your hands on. Skills also vary in usefulness between guns. Adding ammo to the SMG makes it much better, but it doesn't do much for the low ammo weapons. There's also the temporary weapons or the weapons you really only find for boss fights that are really difficult to rate in comparison to the weapons you can replenish the ammo of, etc, etc.

Going to make a quick list now anyways, I'm basing this on memory and the gun range instead of live testing because I wasn't planning to do this (My assault rifle scores especially will be questionable since I always grab them and they're pretty similar.). Most of my experience with these weapons is using the reload+max ammo count perks (But not the increased headshot damage).

Battlehawk (4/5): Accuracy and ammo per clip is a bit low, keeping it from a better score, but it's still really useful.
CM2000 (4/5): One of the only restockable weapons that can kill the red boss zombies before they can even reach you. It's one of the best dps weapons if you're accurate enough to use it well. Even body shots are pretty lethal if you're lazy about aiming. Also great for farming headshots for more points and can even be used like a shotgun if you want. It of course has a low fire rate and it isn't great at dealing with swarms however.
SKS (1.5/5): Overall worse than the above two options. At the very least it's accurate and can be used as a poor man's CM2000 for headshot farming.

KA47 (2.5/5): Good burst damage and accuracy but it has a low clip size and poor uptime with it's longish reload time.
AR4 (2/5): The 3 round burst can feel annoying at first compared to the full auto weapons, but it actually has surprising damage and accuracy. What really hurts it is the small clip size, it runs through a clip way too fast to be useful against swarms.
SMG90 (3.5/5): It kills pretty slow but has a high clip count and max ammo. It benefits greatly from boosting your max ammo or using the talent for more headshot damage. Initially jerks to the top right a bit but calms down, so takes some practice to not miss the first shots.
AP5 (3/5): Pretty similar to the SMG90 with less ammo. It also jerks straight up so it's a bit more logical about recoil.

Vo14 (1.5/5): Low damage, low clip size. It's the only main hand weapon that has trouble killing a single mutant on hard mode with a full clip.
N90 (3/5): Much better than the Vo14 at least, it has a massive clip size that's great at dealing with swarms. Pretty low burst damage though and slow to kill mutants, but at least you won't be stuck reloading multiple times in a fight. You could skip the reload perk while using this and you wouldn't be punished too often for it since it has enough ammo to get through most fights with one clip + swapping to your secondary.

Moss500 (2/5): Low rate of fire and slowish reload speed. It still has good burst damage and beats out the total junk weapons, but all the other shotguns are clear overall improvements.
Shot12 (3/5): Overall improvement to Moss500.
MAS12 (4.5/5): Probably the best overall weapon in the game atm (that's restockable at ammo crate). The huge boost over the other shotguns is it reloads by clip rather than individual bullets, improving the uptime on its damage tremendously. It reloads twice as fast as the Moss500 with the level 2 reload perk (About 2 seconds vs 4 seconds).

Phantom (4/5): Might annoy you with it's thermal scope, but it has really high damage compared to the other smgs and even the assault rifles. The only thing that hurts it really is it runs through it's clip pretty fast and it's reload speed is on the slower end (About 3 seconds with reload perk), meaning it's uptime is a bit low.
GreLauncher (3.5/5): Difficult to rate because it's more of an offhand weapon you use for swarms. It becomes more useful later on when the enhanced normal zombies start appearing as well. It's wise to run around pulling a ton of mobs on you and wait for them to group up on you before firing, requiring much different tactics than you'd usually use.
Flamethrower (4.5/5): Really great, pick it up if you can afford to even with its poor range/ammo count. It can wipe out entire rooms of minibosses/bosses pretty quickly.

Pulse Rifle (4/5): The boss killing weapon. Less useful against mobs due to its windup, but handles any of the bosses/minibosses extremely well.
Chainsaw (4/5): Kills a bit faster than the flamethrower I think, but the poor range can make dealing with certain zombies difficult.
Katana (3/5): Can headshot pretty easily, but does have some dps issues against minibosses. Takes a bit more skill to use well than the chainsaw or flamethrower when it comes to temporary weapons, which hurts its score.
Denma (3.5/5): The special attack it uses actually does tremendous damage if you can land it. It's also more forgiving than the katana since you can just hold down the attack button and run into enemies.
Arc Sword (4/5): Really high damage, though you're unlikely to find this outside certain boss/mini boss fights. The special attack is really cool, though can be difficult to land on the agile enemies or when being mobbed.
Rocket Launcher (4/5): Again, mostly used for boss fights. The extremely low ammo count is really the only reason it's not a 5 since it decimates everything.

Cyber Pistol (1.5): I don't know how this is considered in the same tier as the revolver. Kind of feels like a semi auto Vo14. It does have a high fire rate and quick reload, but it's really not worth 2 talent slots (Pistol + Default Weapon Reload).
Revolver (3.5/5): Legit main hand weapon. If you put 2 talent points into this (Gun + Default Weapon Reload) instead of the main hand reload/ammo count perks, you'll have a reliable guaranteed weapon every map. 1-2 body shots to kill normal zombies, headshots like the sniper rifle. Can kill most mutants with a single clip. Also note: Not worth the extra clip size perk taking up a 3rd slot, it only adds 2 bullets. With how quickly it reloads, it's better used on something else most likely. It also has one of those "Large bullets" like the sniper rifle that means it can more easily get headshots than a lot of weapons.

I killed the final boss with the revolver only on hard in 5 minutes, with some point farming on the side mobs, lol. I'd use it more if it didn't kill my hand to click a million times.

Last edited:

kamikatze

Jun 1, 2018
Gman reviewed this one now as well, holy shit is it gold. The uncensored list is truly.. extensive.
I laughed so hard when he read that list. He's doing god's work.

Now where can I check if it's really that disturbing without having to actually play the game :unsure:

natanael28

Sep 14, 2017
is any update for ver 1.041 torrent download?
skidrow hasnt update yet.
i aint that rich to buy official game :'(

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Phantom (2.5/5): Might annoy you with it's thermal scope. Otherwise it's about the same as the other smgs.
While I almost entirely agree with your scores I gotta say you're underating the Phantom, it has way higher damage than the other smgs, more comparable to the assault rifles but with a higher rate of fire and larger clip. I often found if I had a problem with a swarm of zombies I'd point this thing at them and hold down the trigger. I would very quickly no longer have a problem

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
While I almost entirely agree with your scores I gotta say you're underating the Phantom, it has way higher damage than the other smgs, more comparable to the assault rifles but with a higher rate of fire and larger clip. I often found if I had a problem with a swarm of zombies I'd point this thing at them and hold down the trigger. I would very quickly no longer have a problem
Yeah I'll check it out again, I can't remember how exactly it compares in damage. I admit I don't use it often because the thermal bugs me, lol. I scope a lot to improve accuracy and it throws me off.

Edit: Yep, you were right, the damage is really good, especially against mutants. Boosted its score to 4/5.

lol the arguments regards to weapons. Meanwhile I just run around with whatever spawns + shit load of molotoves
I'd say it's a compliment to the gameplay if people can argue over different tactics/strategies and shit, lol. It means it's balanced pretty well. Pretty cool that any build is viable. I do wish there were more builds (Point system allowing more flexibility vs the current trait slots forcing you to use the best traits), but can't complain too much about that.

Also, doing some testing on traits + reload speeds. I've finally double checked that Sage Time doesn't improve reload speed at least, figured (Also checked it wasn't just incompatible with the reload trait). It would be nice if the shooting gallery didn't make the weapon you had equipped disappear when you exit with it, and it restocked the ammo/weapons every time you reenetered. All my weapons are missing now so I'd have to restart the game to keep testing stuff, lol. Seems the final tier of the reload trait might improve reload speeds by about 50% though.

Ninja seems to boost sprint speed (holding shift) by 50%, Sage Time seems to boost it by 33%. I wonder what else Sage Time boosts. The speed boost also stacks, so there's potentially a reason to have both. That Sage Time also improves HP to counter the hp loss of Ninja is nice.

Sage Time Effects:

Boosts HP by 50%
(Stacks with HP Boost, the multiplier applies after HP Boost and Ninja traits.)
Boosts sprint speed by 33% (This stacks with Ninja and other speed boosts)
No cooldown on firearm melee attacks
Increased melee knockback
Increased firearm melee damage (
Seems to increase it by 200%ish, though this might be a natural effect of the shield boost of Hing heroines to auto crit I just became aware of)

Stuff it doesn't improve: Reload speed, firearm melee attack speed, melee weapon attack speed (Katana)

Stuff I'm unsure of: If it improves the melee attack damage of special weapons like the katana, chainsaw, etc.

So Sage Time is legit for a hybrid or melee focused build. A bit iffy for a gun build though since you might have to decide to drop reload speed or max ammo for Sage Time + Improved Sage Time duration.

Last edited:
Reactions: flobadog

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes