3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

neoaquarius

Sep 6, 2021
Seed of the Dead 1 was also Unreal, they've never developed in Unity. The biggest problem graphically is their choice of intermixing low quality realism textures and NPC models with anime girls. I think it mostly worked in SOTD 1 only because they didn't overdo it on the post processing shaders but it seems like they cranked it up this time and it makes everything very jarring not to mention performace heavy because post effects are always taxing on the GPU.

Have to agree somewhat with the GOR sequences, they aren't long or detailed enough to be fapworthy and the guro aspect is also broken by the low quality of the animations. The fact that we have to go to the lab to replay the sequences is also a piss poor choice as well as the fact that you only really have 8 GOR animations total (just model swaps with the characters) is a pretty substantial waste of an opportunity. Granted I know how much longer that would extend development but.. why should each special mutant only get 1 animation? A sequel should be bigger and better. I would gladly trade the weapon upgrade and dating systems just to have more raw content. But they have my $30 now so its over I guess. Now all we have to look forward to is that ASCOT.. thing..
I agree with you about GOR sequences, they aren't detail enough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gameancur2

Jun 18, 2017
they make some ASCOT game , its hire AOIN as the artwork artist. is there any threads for it ? Im curious how it goes

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
sorry, what's the point in discussing the fake or not fitgirl site when there is a newer version 2 posts above?
besides I'd rather pay attention in gettin a worm during the connection to the site than in dlding the torrent... the most criticisms I read about codex or fitgirl are to hide bitcoin diggers in the programs, and nobody has proven it yet (as far as I know)

In any case, thanks for the advise

Edit:
LOL, just installed 1.041, scanned (ok)... start and the firewall blocks it tryng to connect...
facepalm to myself :FacePalm:
Well you should give yourself a double facepalm cause it seems like you completely misunderstood what i said. I never said that Fitgirl is malicious, i said that the site that they linked is a FAKE site pretending to be Fitgirl.

• Angry
Reactions: JhonLui

Giggityboy

May 11, 2018
Took me way too long to figure out how to watch the death scenes, but for all that effort Im still kinda let down? Im not into too much gore, but this game basically glorifies bellypopping. I was hoping that the worm's game over would at least have some vore but I was let down by that sadly, even though its main attack on the girls is eating them. I'll wait for an update, but damn I wish there was like a bloodless mode, where theres a version of the game over screens with more 'ambiguous' endings.

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
Why does the TV not work if there is a patch?
There is an icon, but the left mouse button does not work
That tv is useless it only show story If you want Game over rape Go to lab
Or if you want to pass this bug just press left mouse non stop Did work for me

gameancur2

Jun 18, 2017
I believe you can turn it off in the settings.
there is only turn off the death scene, I just realize this game only have gore death scene... I should download here first than buy the game instantly next time

It is in first stage pay attention when enter sewer.
yeah I hope so, I like defeated heroine one like antrophobia, parasit city, eve , when you loos you get snu snu... but not to kill them brutaly :/ I should check the game first on here than buy it instanly, or I hope they have other version that dont have gore one .

we have english now or still japanese???
the english on now

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The shower minigame seems to be impossible. Can't beat level 3.
Not because it's hard, but because the controls suck too much ass. Actually aiming at anything is basically impossible. You're always clipping through bullshit, your 'gun' is off-centre and you don't seem to have any way to move up and down without also moving forwards, which means aiming at shit like "the inside of the elbow" (which is where it seems to be wanting me to hit) is basically impossible.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
By the way I haven't been paying attention but what does one win from the shower and bathing mini games?
1: Internal view - Not that attractive imo, looks pretty low quality/mechanical to me. I think they should have went with 2d animations for that.

2: Inner dialogue - Changes the dialogue during parts of the sex scene to the girl's inner thoughts when there isn't normally talking. Basically extra dialogue/voicelines and sometimes you get some extra information about what the girls are into. Can give you a pretty different perspective on the scenes/girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3: POV - Sets the camera to pov mode, removing the player's head so they can see accurately with the camera there.

I forget which is which, but one of those is also from the bathroom minigame. The inner dialogue is majorly worth farming for all the girls, the others are meh.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes