3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Prokit

Feb 1, 2018
Why are the healing animation is not properly animated ? Is this still not yet developed or am I missing something ?

weebdweeb

Sep 24, 2018
For those who tried going into the "Recollection Mode" you don't have to quit the entire game. Just go up to any of the shops or girls, cancel, and then you can hit ESC and return to menu.

DAKINI

Feb 15, 2018
The pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak file is corrupt in my download. Would it be possible for someone to link just that file to download?

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
The recollection mode accessed from the TV in bedroom is bugged, anyone know a fix?
Also is there a way to make the girls STAY naked besides during sex? Them being distraught at losing their clothes/outfit but visually still having clothes is really annoying.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
The recollection mode accessed from the TV in bedroom is bugged, anyone know a fix?
Also is there a way to make the girls STAY naked besides during sex? Them being distraught at losing their clothes/outfit but visually still having clothes is really annoying.
What do you mean? The girls generic outfits get more and more damaged as the lose health, to the point of practically being naked. Their unlockable outfits don't do the same, though some of them are already pretty much as good as naked anyways

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
What do you mean? The girls generic outfits get more and more damaged as the lose health, to the point of practically being naked. Their unlockable outfits don't do the same, though some of them are already pretty much as good as naked anyways
Oh I see so it only applies to the default outfits. Really should be a no brainer for the same effect to apply to the other outfits since they have a similar "naked" state, hope this gets patched and possible to stay in FULL nudity.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Oh I see so it only applies to the default outfits. Really should be a no brainer for the same effect to apply to the other outfits since they have a similar "naked" state, hope this gets patched and possible to stay in FULL nudity.
Yeah this made me pretty sad too. The extra costumes are cool, but after a while I went back to their defaults because the non full nude when low hp hurts, especially during some of the sex scenes (Wearing the reverse bunny suit in the bath, lol.). Really weird choice to not have all costumes end up naked at really low health, it's not like the nude model doesn't exist.

Also seriously hope they offer small patches instead of needing to redownload the whole thing in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagusOfAss

keno

Sep 21, 2017
The shower minigame seems to be impossible. Can't beat level 3.
Not because it's hard, but because the controls suck too much ass. Actually aiming at anything is basically impossible. You're always clipping through bullshit, your 'gun' is off-centre and you don't seem to have any way to move up and down without also moving forwards, which means aiming at shit like "the inside of the elbow" (which is where it seems to be wanting me to hit) is basically impossible.
You can move the camera with the W-A-S-D Buttons. also mine was glitched at first and I'm not sure what I did to fix it but there's supposed to be a shower head in the top left corner that shoots out water that your supposed to use to aim. It was not there the first few time I tried it but it popped up later for some reason. Once it did I was able to beat it every time with no problem. But I also used a xbox controller for the whole game so that might have helped.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well i give up. I've downloaded multiple times and every time i cant do anything because there is no button to continue conversations or anything. When i played the demo it was fine but the full game doesn't work for me i guess.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes