3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

MakoTaco

Jul 29, 2018
Maybe its just post nut clarity but don't you guys think that kirara's NTR scenes are really, really sad? Like I get it NTR and all but hot damn, I really felt bad for the protagonist in the last scene, the icing on the cake is that it's all supposed to be canon "NTR scenes are unavoidable but you get warning beforehand"
I just can't look at this character the same way again
Yeah I agree wholesomely I had her as my numba 1 next to ichika but after that idk....just feels cold despite all the shit the mc and her bonded over. I'm certain this MC is closer to the girls than the 1st games to boot so it makes it even more awkward i guess.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
1.5 is a beta build apparently, .

Quick changes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like they might not have fixed the freezes during sexing in combat, I also hope they improve the gun range. Really no reason for me to test that either, the game is pretty short and I don't feel like there's much left to do. Hoping for some more content some day.

Yeah I agree wholesomely I had her as my numba 1 next to ichika but after that idk....just feels cold despite all the shit the mc and her bonded over. I'm certain this MC is closer to the girls than the 1st games to boot so it makes it even more awkward i guess.
Welp, that's NTR when you're playing as the main character. I can't recommend doing that if you aren't actually into getting cucked, not worth the extra sex scenes if you actually like the girls. I can sometimes enjoy NTR stuff if I really hate the main character of a doujin or something, but I would never be into it in a game playing as the MC getting cucked. I kind of think of myself as the main character when playing as a dude MC in most games, so nope on the NTR shit here for me. Turned that shit off real quick with no regrets.

Like mentioned, the NTR content can change your perception of characters, gotta be careful about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicSlay

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
The pink orbs that increase intimacy? Do i miss them if i go through the acts or no?
No sorry I'll be clearer. You have to raise their intimacy, through doing stages and giving them gifts. Then pink exclamation marks will appear in your main base area. They will give you a quest to fetch an item on one of the stages and then you bring it back to them and you get the NTR scene.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone knows where is the Gallery Mode in the open beta?
there is no central gallery. The story cinematics can be viewed in the TV in the player room once the room has been upgraded/ unlocked. The game over scenes are in the Laboratory. the Relation level events you can constantly replay by just picking them when you talk to the girls. As for the in combat Player on girl, and mutant on girl scenes these are not viewable in any form of a galley yet

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Anyone knows where is the Gallery Mode in the open beta?
From their Ci-en:
"We have implemented the long-awaited gallery mode!
You can view the erotic scenes taking place during the battle in this mode.
You can switch between browsing Death Scene and browsing Combat Scene by browsing the recollection mode while leveling up to the laboratory at the expansion facility."

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
there is no central gallery. The story cinematics can be viewed in the TV in the player room once the room has been upgraded/ unlocked. The game over scenes are in the Laboratory. the Relation level events you can constantly replay by just picking them when you talk to the girls. As for the in combat Player on girl, and mutant on girl scenes these are not viewable in any form of a galley yet
Photos to help me navigate in the Laboratory, please

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes