3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Would be nice if someone could upload a full 1.051 version. The patches keep crashing older versions and it's a mess trying to upgrade 1.02 to 1.041 to 1.051 o_O

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Would be nice if someone could upload a full 1.051 version. The patches keep crashing older versions and it's a mess trying to upgrade 1.02 to 1.041 to 1.051 o_O
What do you mean "upgrade from [version] to [version]"? Do you not have each version in it's own standalone folder? Why even have the earlier versions of a game like this when the newer versions only adds or fixes bugs? I mean 1.04 version is fine to keep but def not 1.02.

Patches are to fix currently broken versions. Keyword on currently (current). A new patch for [version] is not going to work as intended for anything other than that version unless stated otherwise because things that actually matter could change and break the patch... Like older versions.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
I must have missed something then because I keep getting an UNR 4 engine error about E_shoot file missing or something.

Either way, I'm hoping someone does an upload someday :)

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I must have missed something then because I keep getting an UNR 4 engine error about E_shoot file missing or something.

Either way, I'm hoping someone does an upload someday :)
Questions for you then;

1. Which link did you download before you got that error?
2. Which version?
3. Have you tried a fresh download from any of the other links?
4. What's your OS and VGC?
5. How full is your drive that had it downloaded to?

I've played 1.04 without problems and I'm running on Win 10 with an Nivdia (Idr exact spec but it works).

tsunami97

Dec 29, 2017
Questions for you then;

1. Which link did you download before you got that error?
2. Which version?
3. Have you tried a fresh download from any of the other links?
4. What's your OS and VGC?
5. How full is your drive that had it downloaded to?

I've played 1.04 without problems and I'm running on Win 10 with an Nivdia (Idr exact spec but it works).
pretty sure he saying that updating the game manually to v1.051 is causing the crash

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
about the 18patch (which should have been atleast reminded at the front page) which one am i downloading?

Qwe@ty0012

Feb 25, 2020
Recollection room bugged for anybody else? I get the dialogue window to enter it but it won't accept or cancel. Window gets stuck on the screen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, Revolver > Laser Pistol by far. With the reload speed improvement to default gun, you can solo with the revolver, it becomes a legit main hand weapon. 2 body shots or 1 head shot for normal zombies. It also has one of those "big bullets" like the sniper rifle that makes head shots easier. It reloads in like half a second. Kills mutants so much faster than the laser pistol and even faster than most the main hand weapons.

Highly recommended Revolver + Default reload speed up if you don't want to worry about weapon pick ups. Only downside might be the lack of aoe you could get buffing grenade launcher/rocket launcher type stuff, but it's not like you can't use them a bit anyways, even with their poor reload speed (assuming you can't afford to buff main hand and default weapon reload speeds).

The auto stamina regen final trait is OP as hell too. It restores stamina super fast, you'll always be maxed out on heals. Overall a lot of the final talents are too strong in my opinion, they completely overshadow earlier talents. There's no reason to buff your HP kit count or any other method of stamina boosting once you have the final auto regen stamina talent. Same issue with the revolver honestly, it becomes better than most main hand weapons. With those traits, you don't even need ammo pick ups, map weapons, or stamina potions anymore.

WIP item list (1-4 star complete):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have this problem too, on recollection

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Something cohesive and concise instead of ramblings in the review? A review isn't just a chance to complain you know. You could say the same shit and have it be something helpful that people are actually willing to read. Would you read that wall of messy, incoherent text to find out if the game is worth playing?

You jump all over the place from one topic to the next and repeat the same shit a lot. If you want to talk about the NTR elements, keep that together in its own section. You spread it out all over your "review", for example. Do the same with the animations, H content, gameplay, etc.

Not to mention a lot of your complaints were just fixed with the latest patch. Really need to mention the version you're critiquing. You also broke some of the review rules.

Again, it wasn't meant as a review, but someone told me to put it in the he review section, and it DOES go over ALL the topics and problems, so I did. And now you're not happy with that either. ... Whatever.

And no, "a lot of my complaints" where not fixed because my main complaints where that it's a lazy asset flip, plays badly, super grindy (doubt they rebalanced it). Simply not worth the time investment unless you have infinite time and are immune to lazily made, unresponsive shooters, so at least my advice of getting a 100% save still stands

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Where do you get the 1.051 patch? I thought that was only via the steam beta function.

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Directly from the creator website, maybe this is why I'm getting the error as I'm using a standalone version.
That's the R18 patch only though. You have to apply it to version 1.051, not 1.041. Version 1.051 is only available to steam users at the moment via the steam open beta function. I'm going to try it on the 1.041 version though, just to test it out.

Edit: Yep, the patches on the website are for adding R18 stuff to the steam versions. Trying to put the 1.051 patch into 1.041 won't work.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Honestly, it's not if you group the kinds by themselves with others of their nature. Like the MC and girls would look better in a game with graphics of their nature. The NPCs and surroundings are great but would look better if the girls and MC weren't blowup dolls capable of moving. The zombies (some monsters also) however are a decent, but rickety, bridge that closes the anime style with the more realistic style.

Imho they could make the anime style a darker tone with some gritty textures here and there and it would feel more in tune. Kinda like the zombies in a way. They should NOT however do the reverse and make the realistic into the anime as it's too saturated as is. Kinda hard to nut when your retinas are burned out lmfao.

HashiriyaR32

Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have JUST the 1.041 and 1.051 patches available? I already have 1.03 and don't fancy having to redownload the full game pre-patched to 1.041R.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes