3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
the shooting is ok, its fun to shoot the zombie, but take note if you not into H gore my be you wont like to see the girl taken down by the zombie . I suggest try download this game on here first .
compared to the first one, which game scenes is better, as in less gory

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
compared to the first one, which game scenes is better, as in less gory
Hmm kinda hard to say actually. The first game (despite redhead) got more hands on with the gore. The second game doesn't shy away from it much but the scenes are really different in that regard. Imho, I'd still say the first game had less gore for the scenes.

There were only "2" monsters you could even have sex with in the first place. Zombies and the Mushroom Head (whatever those are actually called) but for purple haired girl both the worm and MH where there if she was captured by MH. That scene is really fucking hot even with the gore. Second game has "3", one for each level. Idr if there was another creature in any of those scenes but I doubt it since it's still in beta basically. Ofc they're adding more later, so just that alone tells you the second game will have more gore scenes, ergo, making the first game, by default, better in terms of gore-less sex.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hope there will be more ways to corrupt your girls like making them work in a strip club or something. I heard about a strip bar not implemented yet is that true ?

nongnew

Jan 1, 2020
Hi. On Act.8 I cannot go to cave and hospital path to get the costume. Only garage path door green can open. How can I unlock the other door path ?

HankGank69

Jun 19, 2018
Hi. On Act.8 I cannot go to cave and hospital path to get the costume. Only garage path door green can open. How can I unlock the other door path ?
Keep replaying Act 8. The door which opens is RNG. If the door you want isn't green, you can exit the level and go for a new Act 8.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So im not sure whats left to do, i have maxed the relationships with everyone, unlocked all skills, upgraded hideout to max and also done the optional ntr scenes. Is there anything left?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
MarkKZ please put in the review section not here
That was a rant, not a review, lol. Like we need more of those in reviews section...

So im not sure whats left to do, i have maxed the relationships with everyone, unlocked all skills, upgraded hideout to max and also done the optional ntr scenes. Is there anything left?
Stuff to do:

1. Max relationships
2. Unlock all player skills
3. Upgrade hideout to max
4. Unlock H scene unlocks for all girls from the bathroom stall, shower, spa minigames - Inner Voice, X-ray View, POV View.
5. Unlock all accessories from the shop for all girls - Some like the collar, tattoos, blindfolds, and such cost 1 million each. Nipple piercings are cheaper.
6. Unlock all costumes for all girls - Most are from repeating the final level multiple times.
7. Go for highscores in missions I guess? Though I don't think there's any reward for that.

The last thing other than highscores you'll probably be left with is accessories. There are a few I think around the 1 mill mark and 4 girls to give them to. Once you've maxed out the base and no longer need relationship items though, you make way more money per run (Especially with appropriate traits) since you can sell those materials. I think the final level from the checkpoint remains the best to grind for money as well as the costumes sadly, so you'll be running that for days.

People have posted a ton of screenshot guides for the costumes, but quick tip without exact location is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
That was a rant, not a review, lol. Like we need more of those in reviews section...

Well what would you expect to hear on a game that's an asset flipped, grindy, badly performing, non responsive mess with no redeeming qualities aside voice acting and some of the writing? Praise? There's no more adequate reaction to a game that performs badly and DELIBERATELY wastes your time at every turn for no reason than to drag things out other than annoyance and hostility.

Reactions: Cocogoat everyday

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Well what would you expect to hear on a game that's an asset flipped, grindy, badly performing, non responsive mess with no redeeming qualities aside voice acting and some of the writing? Praise? There's no more adequate reaction to a game that performs badly and DELIBERATELY wastes your time at every turn for no reason than to drag things out other than annoyance and hostility.
Something cohesive and concise instead of ramblings in the review? A review isn't just a chance to complain you know. You could say the same shit and have it be something helpful that people are actually willing to read. Would you read that wall of messy, incoherent text to find out if the game is worth playing?

You jump all over the place from one topic to the next and repeat the same shit a lot. If you want to talk about the NTR elements, keep that together in its own section. You spread it out all over your "review", for example. Do the same with the animations, H content, gameplay, etc.

Not to mention a lot of your complaints were just fixed with the latest patch. Really need to mention the version you're critiquing. You also broke some of the review rules.

Last edited:

eclipsemoon

Mar 2, 2018
Question, I have seen places say there is a ball gag in the shop I have finished stage 8 enough to have all the outfits 1 for each girl, and every time I look at the shop I never see it. Am I just having shit rng with my shop or is there no ball gag?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I cant download the mega coz too big n im not sure if i can trust the other links
If you (or anyone else here) are unsure of ANY link, file, etc, use . It scans just items and tells you what you're wanting to know. Sometimes, like all antiviruses, will have false positives. Download the file if you're willing to take the chance and scan it with defenders or another AV. If it comes clean on those then it's 90% a false positive. If those also are tagged then you shouldn't run it.

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
If you (or anyone else here) are unsure of ANY link, file, etc, use . It scans just items and tells you what you're wanting to know. Sometimes, like all antiviruses, will have false positives. Download the file if you're willing to take the chance and scan it with defenders or another AV. If it comes clean on those then it's 90% a false positive. If those also are tagged then you shouldn't run it.
ok thank u

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes