3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Honestly, it's not if you group the kinds by themselves with others of their nature. Like the MC and girls would look better in a game with graphics of their nature. The NPCs and surroundings are great but would look better if the girls and MC weren't blowup dolls capable of moving. The zombies (some monsters also) however are a decent, but rickety, bridge that closes the anime style with the more realistic style.

Imho they could make the anime style a darker tone with some gritty textures here and there and it would feel more in tune. Kinda like the zombies in a way. They should NOT however do the reverse and make the realistic into the anime as it's too saturated as is. Kinda hard to nut when your retinas are burned out lmfao.
oi9kf1c7lup61.jpg

FoxtrotKilo

Jan 1, 2018
whats the new content? I'm still on version 1.02 r
1.041 notes (need to translate page) -
1.051 notes -

Basically 1.041 made increased the chance of getting a rare item much easier. 1.051 added the gallery mode for the ingame sex animations (not the game over ones).

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
So, I have a question. This may have been asked already, or this may be a dumb question, but what is the SFW version of this game?

Edit: I don't know if it's just me either, but none of my controls are working for the game... I don't know what it is, and I redownloaded the whole game... any help please?

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
So, I have a question. This may have been asked already, or this may be a dumb question, but what is the SFW version of this game?

Edit: I don't know if it's just me either, but none of my controls are working for the game... I don't know what it is, and I redownloaded the whole game... any help please?
Oof.#Cyberpunk2077Momemt

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
That's the R18 patch only though. You have to apply it to version 1.051, not 1.041. Version 1.051 is only available to steam users at the moment via the steam open beta function. I'm going to try it on the 1.041 version though, just to test it out.

Edit: Yep, the patches on the website are for adding R18 stuff to the steam versions. Trying to put the 1.051 patch into 1.041 won't work.
Version 1.051 is available to dlsite users as well. Its also a 10GB DL instead of the original 17GB

Mar 19, 2021

I assume there is no sex for one, before I added the patch healing the characters was just me giving them the medic pack, but after adding the nsfw patch the main chararacter would have sex with them to heal them.

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I assume there is no sex for one, before I added the patch healing the characters was just me giving them the medic pack, but after adding the nsfw patch the main chararacter would have sex with them to heal them.

Ahh, I see. Though nothing to be said about the lack of controls? The real issue I have is being able to either skip the cutscenes or even being able to go through the dialogue. It just shows [-] as the icon next to the options. I don't know how to bind anything to them as I see no option for that in the options section. It's kinda frustrating I'll be honest.

Reactions: MarkKZ

florpunt

Oct 9, 2017
I've been searching all the unlocked rooms and feeling like a complete idiot, can anyone explain where to find the minigames? I've got the R18 patch installed and working fine, but the bathroom, shower and hot spring have nothing I can interact with. None of the girls seem to have any prompts to start the minigames either, I'm clueless here.

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
I've been searching all the unlocked rooms and feeling like a complete idiot, can anyone explain where to find the minigames? I've got the R18 patch installed and working fine, but the bathroom, shower and hot spring have nothing I can interact with. None of the girls seem to have any prompts to start the minigames either, I'm clueless here.
You need to give them gift
Like water to start wc mini game
Look at items there you can see what they can do

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Btw does anyone know if doing NTR quest unlocks or causes special dialogue between the MC and Heroine?
For example with the leader does she ever mention anything about how she is a sex toy, etc...

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I guess I'm a bit strange.. the shitty npcs that look all messed up, make me laugh.. and the guy that you give items to for unlocking new areas.. I love that dude, his animation is great for a game that isn't taking itself too srsly..

the guns are pretty accurate and even thought the combat is janky to be fair.. it's still fun.

and my two favorite characters are the ichika and kiara(sp?).. they both are entertaining during silly dialog sequences

..I only wish the game performed better.. or i had a great pc to play it on lol

Reactions: flobadog

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Btw does anyone know if doing NTR quest unlocks or causes special dialogue between the MC and Heroine?
For example with the leader does she ever mention anything about how she is a sex toy, etc...
Unfortunately not, the events are pretty self isolated. There's lots of plans to add more stuff, there seems to be a strip club/seedy bar coming but I doubt they'll be adding much outside of events. Wish there were more interactions to observe in the Town outside of short, untranslated conversations

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
so howmany time later new patch come? if need more time i will download old version

i mean want to download last version from there

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes