3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

FoxtrotKilo

Jan 1, 2018
Well i give up. I've downloaded multiple times and every time i cant do anything because there is no button to continue conversations or anything. When i played the demo it was fine but the full game doesn't work for me i guess.
I believe it's broken because you have old save data from the older beta/demo versions of the game. Try going into C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\SoD2\Saved and deleting the files in there.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
What is the current state of this game? i played it awhile back but there was like 2 levels so im not sure what the current ones like.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Sorry to bother... haven't been following for quite a while.
I've dlded the last v and all the patches (1), savegame and everything seems to run.
now before going trough all the tips and tricks there is a problem

the game is lagging a lot, like once every 15 secs, and I don't experience anything like that in any other game even much heavier than this one, like wildlife or ark s.e. and the (very) old version 0.34 in the op was running like a charm....

any suggestions?

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I've dlded the last v and all the patches (1), savegame and everything seems to run.

the game is lagging a lot, like once every 15 secs, and I don't experience anything like that in any other game even much heavier than this one, like wildlife or ark s.e. and the (very) old version 0.34 in the op was running like a charm....

any suggestions?
Try changing arround the options in display and graphics.

Reactions: JhonLui

gameancur2

Jun 18, 2017
Anyone else having trouble going into recollection mode now?
instead go to tv, you can go to lab and there is some kind of board you can interact to open recolection (game over scene) for the human to human, you can go to girl and talk to them to open H scene

any suggestions?
this game optimizing is suck , I see the reviewer even with RTX 3080 it still frame drooping , Im using GTX 1660 super must turn down some of graphic setting to medium, even that the game still frame droping so hard when there is so much enemy

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
instead go to tv, you can go to lab and there is some kind of board you can interact to open recolection (game over scene) for the human to human, you can go to girl and talk to them to open H scene

this game optimizing is suck , I see the reviewer even with RTX 3080 it still frame drooping , Im using GTX 1660 super must turn down some of graphic setting to medium, even that the game still frame droping so hard when there is so much enemy
I'm using Ryzen 5 3500, Gtx 1650 and 16gb of ram and I don't see frame drops on Ultra

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You can move the camera with the W-A-S-D Buttons. also mine was glitched at first and I'm not sure what I did to fix it but there's supposed to be a shower head in the top left corner that shoots out water that your supposed to use to aim. It was not there the first few time I tried it but it popped up later for some reason. Once it did I was able to beat it every time with no problem. But I also used a xbox controller for the whole game so that might have helped.
I know how you move the camera. My problem was that it moves in a really clunky and hard to use way.

WASD will only let you strafe left and right and aim up and down, but you can't actually GO up or down. Q and E handle that, but it's still clunky and shit.
Your showerhead should be at the bottom-centre of the steam like a gun, so your aim is centred, and the wall needs to either be further away or allow water to pass through it, because it's near possible to aim at her left-hand side.

A controller might help, I guess. i'll try it.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I'm using Ryzen 5 3500, Gtx 1650 and 16gb of ram and I don't see frame drops on Ultra
Lol, we almost had the same computer, but I got an Intel CPU instead of Ryzen 3400G. I suggest you to low the shadow quality, disable the blur and in your nVidia control panel lock the frame rate to the same speed of your monitor or use the "rapid" value in the Vsync with the triple buffer activated.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
is the game worth goin for?
Yes, most the people in here will probably say that, lol.

It's worth it just for the gameplay, though it is a buggy mess and is expected to get dlc and bugfix/optimization patches and shit. The game is somewhat stable in the latest version. Only had to exit out of a match 3 times. Twice because of a freeze during sex animations, once cause I got stuck in a tree. But if you want to avoid that at all, you should probably wait.

There's some minor issues like dead enemies still moving, enemies and allies and yourself getting stuck in parts of the map, and your ally ai is kind of stupid and not balanced well for very hard difficulty. You'll have to carry them completely, some of them will just run into enemies and die, they tend to have shitty accuracy and pathing and such. Aya and Kirara seem to be the worst about it. Ichika and Hikari are both sometimes still useful thanks to their specials. Ichika has homing bullets and Hikari beats zombies down with a melee combo. Not much of an issue on normal/hard though, especially if you farm them levels early on.

Last edited:

Draconicle

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, most the people in here will probably say that, lol.

It's worth it just for the gameplay, though it is a buggy messy and is expected to get dlc and bugfix/optimization patches and shit. The game is somewhat stable in the latest version. Only had to exit out of a match 3 times. Twice because of a freeze during sex animations, once cause I got stuck in a tree. But if you want to avoid that at all, you should probably wait.

There's some minor issues like dead enemies still moving, enemies and allies and yourself getting stuck in parts of the map, and your ally ai is kind of stupid and not balanced well for very hard difficulty. You'll have to carry them completely, some of them will just run into enemies and die, they tend to have shitty accuracy and pathing and such. Aya and Kirara seem to be the worst about it. Ichika and Hikari are both sometimes still useful thanks to their specials. Ichika has homing bullets and Hikarai beats zombies down with a melee combo. Not much of an issue on normal/hard though, especially if you farm them levels early on.
ok

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I believe it's broken because you have old save data from the older beta/demo versions of the game. Try going into C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\SoD2\Saved and deleting the files in there.
IT WORKED!! Thank you for being the one person with helpful advice! :love: Dumb question though are the NTR events happen automatically when you increase intimacy or do you have to do something specific?

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Dumb question though are the NTR events happen automatically when you increase intimacy or do you have to do something specific?

The NTR events require you to fetch an item. They are the pink exclamation marks that pop up on the map. They do require a certain level of intimacy to do.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The NTR events require you to fetch an item. They are the pink exclamation marks that pop up on the map. They do require a certain level of intimacy to do.
The pink orbs that increase intimacy? Do i miss them if i go through the acts or no?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes