3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
somebody wake me up when they implement graphics options so I can actually play
im 100% sure somone posted a file that lowers the graphics to make it playable just look for it in the thread im not saying it makes it a lot better but it is playable. (also graphics are not that much different)

Publix Hair

Jun 4, 2018
im 100% sure somone posted a file that lowers the graphics to make it playable just look for it in the thread im not saying it makes it a lot better but it is playable. (also graphics are not that much different)
After down the graphic... i test better, i can say some time the girl sinking into the ground after begin fuked.....
For low-end pc use this configuration
Drag and drop BaseScalability.ini in SoD2_Ver0.1\Engine\Config.....
You were correct, thank you for sharing that. After playing with said file, it turns out the graphics can be lowered even further by changing more values. I don't understand why they wouldn't add graphics settings in the first place, but I imagine they will be present in later builds.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Not on patreon so I cant read posts. Questions is what this is for.
You do not need to be patreon, although the posts appear blocked, they must have their publication date below, in this case check this post between the 26th-31st of each month, which is when teamkrama gives its progress.
That I had already commented before that at the end of this month we would have a new demo.

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
You do not need to be patreon, although the posts appear blocked, they must have their publication date below, in this case check this post between the 26th-31st of each month, which is when teamkrama gives its progress.
That I had already commented before that at the end of this month we would have a new demo.
Thanks! I missed your comment in the convo. Sorry about that.

Reactions: UnknownBava

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
i've played the original version of this game and completed it a couple times... now let try the new one... here i come

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
is there a way to prevent those jumpers and the worm from spawing from the back? it keeps bugging the hell out of them.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
this game made me develop immunity to NTR and Rape games (Male on Female Rape) I do like reverse rape tho >:D

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
For the gameover "no gore" scene, I think the best option would be that when they are raping the heroine, she is surrounded by more zombies and the camera is slowly moving away while turning black and the word GAMEOVER appears.

although your idea is not bad either.
But I think they would leave that dynamic as a mission, just like in the previous game.
Since this game is basically left for dead hentai edition it should be Safehouses. Kinda like a checkpoint for example. Saving every wave is a little bit too much

Reactions: UnknownBava
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes