3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
For the gameover "no gore" scene, I think the best option would be that when they are raping the heroine, she is surrounded by more zombies and the camera is slowly moving away while turning black and the word GAMEOVER appears.

I wonder if they will have a Gore ending as we know or it will be able to continue playing, trying to save each one as the wave continues and else, even it the gauge reach the max...

That would be good, instead of re-start all again.

Let's see..
although your idea is not bad either.
But I think they would leave that dynamic as a mission, just like in the previous game.

Reactions: Megumin. and Nkbs

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I want infinite heals because letting the girls get mauled, raped, healed by dick and repeating is the reason I play this shit.
I want to be hard, game. Not to have a hard game.
actually they did low down the difficult quite alot...i played as early player with their d33psh1t demo...it harder than even hard mode. not only by zombies (same amount of health and movementspeed as hard mode), their amount spawn and the clunkiest shooting mechanism ever and also i forgot abount fram drop. and somehow i managed to beat them. hell of nightmare.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
actually they did low down the difficult quite alot...i played as early player with their d33psh1t demo...it harder than even hard mode. not only by zombies (same amount of health and movementspeed as hard mode), their amount spawn and the clunkiest shooting mechanism ever and also i forgot abount fram drop. and somehow i managed to beat them. hell of nightmare.
you are judging a very ealy v0.1 a version they have released only because they wanted to say " HEY WE HAVE FOR REAL THE GAME " zombie' s move now is fast but their damage are very low now . Drop of frame rate is because the game was not even start..the texture of naked girls still have the drawing so the game is not optimaze , at the end you can low down graphic details if you have drops in v0.1 you can t

Reactions: UnknownBava

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
you are judging a very ealy v0.1 a version they have released only because they wanted to say " HEY WE HAVE FOR REAL THE GAME " zombie' s move now is fast but their damage are very low now . Drop of frame rate is because the game was not even start..the texture of naked girls still have the drawing so the game is not optimaze , at the end you can low down graphic details if you have drops in v0.1 you can t
yes...that is what i said...what wrong?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
you sayed d33phsh1t and describe it like a sh1t game when is only a v0.1 made to show the real first part of game. I sayed you can t judge this demo because is not a real demo if iit has drowing on texture :)
because the early access was.. i didn't say the full release tho...and not just me, people who fund them at that time all like that. people rage enough for them to lower the difficulty and improve frame rate with gun mechanism. if not good luck with your aiming.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
because the early access was.. i didn't say the full release tho...and not just me, people who fund them at that time all like that. people rage enough for them to lower the difficulty and improve frame rate with gun mechanism. if not good luck with your aiming.
the game still needs improvements (even the previous one requires bug fix update).
But I think that for being an eroge made on Ue4 it is one of the best currently.

also as I mentioned before, they still have 8 (estimated) months of development "If they don't decide to delay it"

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
the game still needs improvements (even the previous one requires bug fix update).
But I think that for being an eroge made on Ue4 it is one of the best currently.

also as I mentioned before, they still have 8 (estimated) months of development "If they don't decide to delay it"
i hope for a demo this month :)

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
I dont know what i dont understand more, them wanting 10 dollars on patreon to let you see a progress report for a game that will be worht 10 dollars, or ppl who actually pay it considering that ASCOT is already worth close to 20000 dollars. I highly doubt any of those games get released fast since ppl at current time pay 1600 dollars to them monthly for litreally nothing just a promise of a game then in the end will be worth maybe 5-10% of what they actually paid for it being subsribed to them on patreon.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I dont know what i dont understand more, them wanting 10 dollars on patreon to let you see a progress report for a game that will be worht 10 dollars, or ppl who actually pay it considering that ASCOT is already worth close to 20000 dollars. I highly doubt any of those games get released fast since ppl at current time pay 1600 dollars to them monthly for litreally nothing just a promise of a game then in the end will be worth maybe 5-10% of what they actually paid for it being subsribed to them on patreon.
That is why the development of Ascot was left aside, to develop Sod2, they may generate more income by selling Sod2.
Adding up what they collect from patreon + ci-en have a total around the $3000 per month.

looking at it this way, they raise less than the developers of h-rpg´s
An example would be Technobrake that only in patreon already raises $2,472 (it should be around $ 4500 with Ci-en)

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I was just going to sleep and boom new image from teamkrama xD
(Not fake)
out of a bad joke, it's a post from a teamkra member
image-800.jpg

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
That is why the development of Ascot was left aside, to develop Sod2, they may generate more income by selling Sod2.
Adding up what they collect from patreon + ci-en have a total around the $3000 per month.

looking at it this way, they raise less than the developers of h-rpg´s
An example would be Technobrake that only in patreon already raises $2,472 (it should be around $ 4500 with Ci-en)
yeah thats why i dont really aknowledge patreon, i do understand it for an artist, like for instance raken, who i have subsribed, cause its onlt 3 dollars a month and i actually have something from it, in case of games i would understand kickstarter more, but patreon?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
yeah thats why i dont really aknowledge patreon, i do understand it for an artist, like for instance raken, who i have subsribed, cause its onlt 3 dollars a month and i actually have something from it, in case of games i would understand kickstarter more, but patreon?
They may find it easier to use patreon.
they are already decisions they make, as long as they do not abandon the projects and close the teamkrama.

I was just going to sleep and boom new image from teamkrama xD
(Not fake)
out of a bad joke, it's a post from a teamkra member
View attachment 649034

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The only new thing is a H scene from heroine x homebase-man
(only mentioned, no image or video)
I don't know if as NTR or as rape
is it even either
the mc shows no real connection to the girls and 0 reaction to them being raped in the first game and im not seeing evidence thats really changed here

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes