3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Seems like this one will be better for actually playing but less good for silently shuffling behind the girls so all the zombies aggro on them and watching them get fucked. Zombie aggro doesn't consistently go for the nearest person anymore, they spawn in absurd numbers, the worms do 10 damage per action even on non-downed girls and the jumpers instarape. Makes it feel very hard to enjoy the actual lewd content. Hopefully they do add a way to turn off the lose states, because a gallery just ain't the same thing.
Looking forward to seeing the red head actively force herself on the big dudes dick again.

Tanelia

Feb 11, 2018
Seems like this one will be better for actually playing but less good for silently shuffling behind the girls so all the zombies aggro on them and watching them get fucked. Zombie aggro doesn't consistently go for the nearest person anymore, they spawn in absurd numbers, the worms do 10 damage per action even on non-downed girls and the jumpers instarape. Makes it feel very hard to enjoy the actual lewd content. Hopefully they do add a way to turn off the lose states, because a gallery just ain't the same thing.
Imo they should just have it so that when one of the girls gets to 100 on the sex scene (i.e when you would get game over right now), they just get incapacitated for a minute or two, and the zombie fucking them can't be killed that way you can actually watch it without the other girls killing it. You could either stay until the couple minutes are up and watch, or keep going while down a person, and the girl would respawn next to you after the couple minutes. Considering how long the levels are this game, I feel like it would work.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Imo they should just have it so that when one of the girls gets to 100 on the sex scene (i.e when you would get game over right now), they just get incapacitated for a minute or two, and the zombie fucking them can't be killed that way you can actually watch it without the other girls killing it. You could either stay until the couple minutes are up and watch, or keep going while down a person, and the girl would respawn next to you after the couple minutes. Considering how long the levels are this game, I feel like it would work.
I just want to be able to watch them get fucked without a game over and in this that would also require making the player invul because the zombies swarm you far more effectively than any non-lewd zombie game I've played. They come in huge numbers and you no longer have a melee to quickly remove them

Reactions: Megumin.

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
I just want to be able to watch them get fucked without a game over and in this that would also require making the player invul because the zombies swarm you far more effectively than any non-lewd zombie game I've played. They come in huge numbers and you no longer have a melee to quickly remove them
In ROD 1 version1.31 you can cheat by holding ctrl and clicking 1 - 4.

Ctrl - 4 basically damages the girls so all you had to do was leave 3 zombies alive (hope they attack them not you) and here you go.

If they added notarget for the player and team invulnerability ( that works in the downed state too) it would solve the problem.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Huh, I didn't know that. What I used to do was go to stage 3-1 I think it was and rush the first spawn, which caused the girls to glitch out and have their AI never turn on.
You can do the same thing in this demo by jumping on the car that has a car on it, then on the second car. But the nature of the enemies in this (being pre-spawned, only aggroing when shot or you get close, literally always aggroing on you since you can't make the girls go first) makes it not work well

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
it seems that in a few hours we will have a new content preview the "preview" is already in ci-en, it is just waiting for it to be released in patreon
image-800.jpg

Reactions: seraphiel722

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Well, looks like a new Overlay and that the Tsundere from the last game was switched with someone else.
Well, looks like a new Overlay and that the Tsundere from the last game was switched with someone else.

the loli is still in the game.
but you only can take 3 for the missions
Home _ Patreon - Google Chrome 25_04_2020 04_28_32 p. m..png

Reactions: kingmich

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
don t be angry with me but my favourite characters was the green and the red girls....i really don t like the blue ... if they remore the green my poor heart will blow up :(

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
don t be angry with me but my favourite characters was the green and the red girls....i really don t like the blue ... if they remore the green my poor heart will blow up :(
don't worry, with the new girl you might leave the milf out of the missions.
only for now neither the loli nor the milf have their 3D models ready.
but rest assured that the 3 girls from the previous installment will be in this game (with a new design)

although it seems that the one that will have his 3d model in the end will be the loli

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
don't worry, with the new girl you might leave the milf out of the missions.
only for now neither the loli nor the milf have their 3D models ready.
but rest assured that the 3 girls from the previous installment will be in this game (with a new design)

although it seems that the one that will have his 3d model in the end will be the loli
so will they introduce 2 new girls? a loli and the girl showed in the image?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes