3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Hmm. There are some logic problems with an enemy like that. I mean... Hikari's head would have to be as far up as the clavicle to really get that far into his torso.. Really if anything this enemy should be physically larger by about 1.3x to 1.5x.

Still this is pretty hot. This thing is really starting to shape up, can't wait to play it.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Hmm. There are some logic problems with an enemy like that. I mean... Hikari's head would have to be as far up as the clavicle to really get that far into his torso.. Really if anything this enemy should be physically larger by about 1.3x to 1.5x.

Still this is pretty hot. This thing is really starting to shape up, can't wait to play it.
I think nothing is logical in this game.

but I agree with you, hopefully this month releasing another test

Reactions: MaximillionPegaysus

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Man... I really wish we had a playable female character instead so that It would be a hentai left 4 dead...
there is a huge amount of female lead zombie games tho i dont think u see any males leads for them unless they are like some weird short visual novel or not fully translated (or ever translated) rpg game

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
there is a huge amount of female lead zombie games tho i dont think u see any males leads for them unless they are like some weird short visual novel or not fully translated (or ever translated) rpg game
Agreed.
Well i prefere game that way.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
You mean the thousands of crappy 2D RPG-maker games or that one 3D zombie shooter that only has urination and scat?
Those aren't strong choices, man.

Like I said a squad styled zombie game like a hentai left 4 dead could've been fun but this the closest we got. *Sigh* Maybe someday we'll get a game like that.

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
You mean the thousands of crappy 2D RPG-maker games or that one 3D zombie shooter that only has urination and scat?
Those aren't strong choices, man.

Like I said a squad styled zombie game like a hentai left 4 dead could've been fun but this the closest we got. *Sigh* Maybe someday we'll get a game like that.
Agreed. Don't get me wrong, some of the pixel ones are pretty good or decent (like the "tower" defense one) but a great 3D is much needed. Honestly, I can't wait for Succubus Heaven to release this year. Though it's not a zombie-/-gore game it is a fan-fucking-tastic game/demo as it is. I'm tired of seeing all these shitty 3D model games where they're "realistic"... It's just... Tiring to see so many and less than 4 being good.

Reactions: Megumin.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm surprised in that new enemy animation that swallows the girl that his tongue doesn't come out of her butt or something when she's stuck in his stomach, lols. Seems like the type of devs to go for some all the way through kinda stuff. Guess that tongue is pretty thick. It's at least 20 feet long though.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I'm surprised in that new enemy animation that swallows the girl that his tongue doesn't come out of her butt or something when she's stuck in his stomach, lols. Seems like the type of devs to go for some all the way through kinda stuff. Guess that tongue is pretty thick. It's at least 20 feet long though.
eh don't count it out just yet i bet they plan to make the death scene that unless they said they flat out werent going add them back in ( man i really hope they don't add the death scenes at least)

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
eh don't count it out just yet i bet they plan to make the death scene that unless they said they flat out werent going add them back in ( man i really hope they don't add the death scenes at least)
Q2: Is there a game overscene?
A2: The game overscene is not implemented in this demo. But we plan to implement this scene. We understand that there are many opinions about the game overscene. We want to make it available to both those who need it and those who find it uncomfortable.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Q2: Is there a game overscene?
A2: The game overscene is not implemented in this demo. But we plan to implement this scene. We understand that there are many opinions about the game overscene. We want to make it available to both those who need it and those who find it uncomfortable.
I mean, Irish Action had an option to turn it off and it was pretty doable. Ofc it was a 2.5D game so it was easier. Making it doable here should be just as easy imo.

Enabled -> Proceeds as normal
Disabled -> Reaches 100% -> Gameover

Now if they wanted to have post 100% and then the scene they could easily cheese it out by adding a fade to black effect before the gore.

I'm not really into gore but it was odd and kinda seemed out of place in the first game. Not to mention, the specific scenes only applied to certain situations except for the basic enemy (since that's all they had implemented.) Wanted the big zombie/monster and worm to fuck up the smaller girl.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Making it doable here should be just as easy imo.

Enabled -> Proceeds as normal
Disabled -> Reaches 100% -> Gameover

Now if they wanted to have post 100% and then the scene they could easily cheese it out by adding a fade to black effect before the gore.
The first game literally did have an options menu setting to disable the scene exactly as you described it, with the on or off.

I'm wondering though if they're saying they're going to make a third option like you suggested though. Since the scenes in the first game included the enemy "finishing" before it turned gore, so they could include the finish but cut out the snuff part. It would make sense in their lore too, some sort of infection overload that overwhelms the weird sexual healing they established, that just leads to them turning or just dying from it.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I'm wondering though if they're saying they're going to make a third option like you suggested though. Since the scenes in the first game included the enemy "finishing" before it turned gore, so they could include the finish but cut out the snuff part.
Yeah, because I loved the game-over scene with the red haired girl and the regular zombie because it involved the girl getting her arms locked and her mouth blocked by the zombie's hand to prevent her from making any noise before cumming inside her.

Too bad that it immediately turns into gore after that

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
+1 on wanting the finish scenes to have a version that complete without the guro kill finish. Seems pretty easy to implement for most animations, so it's just on if the devs want it.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes