3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I mean, Irish Action had an option to turn it off and it was pretty doable. Ofc it was a 2.5D game so it was easier. Making it doable here should be just as easy imo.

Enabled -> Proceeds as normal
Disabled -> Reaches 100% -> Gameover

Now if they wanted to have post 100% and then the scene they could easily cheese it out by adding a fade to black effect before the gore.

I'm not really into gore but it was odd and kinda seemed out of place in the first game. Not to mention, the specific scenes only applied to certain situations except for the basic enemy (since that's all they had implemented.) Wanted the big zombie/monster and worm to fuck up the smaller girl.
I hope and achieve something great.
For me, the progress they already have exceeds the first installment.

and that instead of eliminating the gameover we can select another type of scene, such as the orgy that has the milf

kingmich

May 21, 2017
The first game literally did have an options menu setting to disable the scene exactly as you described it, with the on or off.

I'm wondering though if they're saying they're going to make a third option like you suggested though. Since the scenes in the first game included the enemy "finishing" before it turned gore, so they could include the finish but cut out the snuff part. It would make sense in their lore too, some sort of infection overload that overwhelms the weird sexual healing they established, that just leads to them turning or just dying from it.
for seed of dead? if i remember right it was just yes or no for the killing scenes it didnt really fade out it flat out show you the death part i still dont get why they added that either its so weird. 1584426413998.png

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Oh no.. they're giving it the Division treatment. :(

And again.. all those NPCs look nothing like the anime-characters on the player's team.
Hopefully those are placeholders but I doubt it.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Oh no.. they're giving it the Division treatment. :(

And again.. all those NPCs look nothing like the anime-characters on the player's team.
Hopefully those are placeholders but I doubt it.
No joke, it clashes terribly with everything. Like one of those mods for skyrim/fallout that turns JUST your character into an anime girl while everyone else stays the same. untitled.png

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Jeeze that looks awful.

The new basic zed mob model was skirting the edges of tolerable to begin with. I much preferred the first games "instinct" model. But this just looks so jarring.

Reactions: MagicSlay

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Jeeze that looks awful.

The new basic zed mob model was skirting the edges of tolerable to begin with. I much preferred the first games "instinct" model. But this just looks so jarring.
I also found the irl buildings and 'life like' "zombies" jarring when clashed with the super saturated girls. Clearly they just threw it together and either thought little of it or nothing of it. The gameplay was fine as it just worked. Story was... Okay? The last section didn't make any sense but w/e it's a hentai game that lasts for about an hour if you're slow on easy mode.

They could have easily went in the direction of Succubus Heaven and made everything fit but seeing as how that game is being crafted I doubt they would have taken the time.

Also, what if that gif from? It's nice.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
I don't share the disappointment that some of the people here seem to have.

It's literally v.0.1, it doesn't get more rough around the edges than that. If you're gonna voice disappointment this early on into the development phase, you should probably wait until the full game is released because this kind of thing just happens in the first versions of the game.

If it's any consolation, the amount of work the dev(s) put into v.0.1 is higher than some other demo games I played with a far simpler programming interface like RPG Maker. Being disappointed at the current demo is like looking at an artist's first line on a canvas and calling the whole thing a letdown immediately.

Obviously you're free to have this opinion and I can't stop you from it, but there are far bigger concerns surrounding this demo than "all girls look the same what's up with that?".

For one, as someone who played the previous game from start to end, I need to bring up how atrocious a lot of the gunplay was and how many times I sat there wondering to myself if I'm holding an Assault Rifle or a Nerf Rifle - and that judging by this demo, a lot of the original code seemed to have been retained from the previous game. The guns still feel powerless if not for the fact alone that a lot of monsters simply don't seem to care that they're being shot at with an automatic rifle.

Other people have brought up that the girls feel like tanks and S.T.A.R.S Elite Soldiers and I agree with that. In the previous game, my best shot at getting a game over screen was bugging the AI to try and follow me into an area they can't get to, which will break them and cause them to completely ignore the enemies until they find a way to get to you - I did the same in this demo, though a lot simpler this time around. The girls can't interact with doors yet, so if you want to check out any of the scenes, I recommend that you let one girl leave through the starting area's first door and slam the door shut on the other two. That way you have an isolated teammate to watch and dissect the animations on because their guns aren't nearly as powerful when they're alone.

I hope future versions will include an accessible mouse sensitivity menu or graphics menu of some sort. My PC can only barely handle this game for some reason, probably because it's a roughened up Unity project still. I usually kiss my frames goodbye at Unity.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes