3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
so will they introduce 2 new girls? a loli and the girl showed in the image?
The loli I think we will not see in a while, I think that the milf will come out first since it is the one that currently has his own concept-art.

but well we will have to see what they give us in advance, because they still do not publish anything in patreon.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Ascot will be delay.

Sod2: (nothing about content +18 only gameplay changes)
I'll give you the list of changes (so to speak).
-Change of UI
-Added Ichika (for now with the kirara voice)
-Now to "cure" heroines will be a limited use (to increase difficulty)
-door´s system (watch the video to understand it better)
-Icons to weapons and first-aid kit?
-ZombieGirls activated (it is not known if with H animations, both for the protagonist and for the Girls)
-3D animations of the girls,on the left side. (reloading and that kind of things)

Reactions: lustysloth

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
Ascot will be delay.

Sod2: (nothing about content +18 only gameplay changes)
I'll give you the list of changes (so to speak).
-Change of UI
-Added Ichika (for now with the kirara voice)
-ZombieGirls activated (it is not known if with H animations, both for the protagonist and for the Girls)
-3D animations of the girls,on the left side. (reloading and that kind of things)

Mega
so no new version on may because of no +18 content? :( :( :( :( and another information....in first game we had 3 girls and this this game we can select from how many girls? 4 or 5 ( 4= 3 from previus game and the white hair so kirara is the loli girl or 5 so 3 from previus game the white hair and a new loli character ) ?

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
so no new version on may because of no +18 content? :( :( :( :( and another information....in first game we had 3 girls and this this game we can select from how many girls? 4 or 5 ( 4= 3 from previus game and the white hair so kirara is the loli girl or 5 so 3 from previus game the white hair and a new loli character ) ?
no, I mean that today's preview video has no content +18 only gameplay news.
(May demo if it will have content +18)
And with the girls, we will have 4 girls in the game, but you can only choose 3 for the missions.

you will have to leave one at the base (in my case I would leave out the milf or the loli)

moned

Sep 16, 2017

I'm a bit wary of the healing changes. If they're flat out limiting you to say 3 heals per mission, that would just be kind awful. The first game you could probably get away with only three heals on the easy difficulty, but I estimate players are going to hoard heals as revives only now, if that's how they change it. Unless they change healing to H heals being free but taking longer, and medkits being insta-heal items limited use items which seems a better choice.

The doors are neat, being able to lure the mobs into them for safer kills is great, but I don't understand what exactly caused the door to bust open. Was it a special zed attack, or do doors have a limit to how long they can hold off zeds?

Z-girls attacking the heroines and hero would be fun, I just hope they make heroines prioritize saving grappled teammates (or atleast the sniper girl could?).

Reactions: UnknownBava

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
no, I mean that today's preview video has no content +18 only gameplay news.
(May demo if it will have content +18)
And with the girls, we will have 4 girls in the game, but you can only choose 3 for the missions.

you will have to leave one at the base (in my case I would leave out the milf or the loli)
So KIRARA ( green hair ) is a LOLI?????o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha

Hubalawuwu

Sep 1, 2019
I'm a bit wary of the healing changes. If they're flat out limiting you to say 3 heals per mission, that would just be kind awful. The first game you could probably get away with only three heals on the easy difficulty, but I estimate players are going to hoard heals as revives only now, if that's how they change it. Unless they change healing to H heals being free but taking longer, and medkits being insta-heal items limited use items which seems a better choice.

The doors are neat, being able to lure the mobs into them for safer kills is great, but I don't understand what exactly caused the door to bust open. Was it a special zed attack, or do doors have a limit to how long they can hold off zeds?

Z-girls attacking the heroines and hero would be fun, I just hope they make heroines prioritize saving grappled teammates (or atleast the sniper girl could?).
I would say that the door has a limited Health bar that the normal Zs can just rattle down, as seen when they still attack the gate even when no one was in range, also didn't look like there was any special Z that just busted it down but I would guess that the dogs and worms will just destroy it faster.

Delta Sigmus

Jul 14, 2017

If you look at the end of the video, it seems that when the player takes damage a small bit of the medkit icon fills up a portion. It looks like 20-25 health lost will result in a medkit being charged.

Probably so you can’t just sit by an ammo crate and grind out hoards for points.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018

We will have to wait until May to see what this new healing system will be like.
(but in my opinion it is a good thing since the first game I finished it in hard and in the only stages that I have had to heal the girls has been in 7-1 and 8-1)

Doors have a life limit.

yes, I want to see scissors between the Zgirls and the heroines xD
and for the hero, we'll see what they have for him.
and supposedly the AI of the heroines was improved when they attack.

Something i don't see being mentioned is the point counter.
what is it for?
0425wip ( 1080 x 1920 ).mp4[2020-04-27 15-52-57.453]_LI.jpg

Well, we only have to wait a month for the next demo.

and we have 8 months (estimated by Teamkrama) of development.

Reactions: moned

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
We will have to wait until May to see what this new healing system will be like.
(but in my opinion it is a good thing since the first game I finished it in hard and in the only stages that I have had to heal the girls has been in 7-1 and 8-1)

Doors have a life limit.

what is it for?
View attachment 635409

i think that this game will be fantastic and i m very curios to see the new model of kirara...i really don t understand how she is under category loli..she look older than the red girl ahahaha and in first game she looks even crazy with a fucking machine gun by weight of 300Kg ahahahaahah

• Haha

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Oh yeah the first game was relatively easy, especially on the lower difficulties. I just hope they don't completely lock out the "free heals", I'm always for giving the player as many options and assists as possible for them to choose how they want to play the game. Especially if you do it by difficulty level allowing/disallowing abilities and options!

:love:

what is it for?
View attachment 635409
I'd bet it's points being turned into dollars to spend at the new base that they showed a preview of earlier. Points earned in the level are probably spent upgrading/unlocking weapons, upgrading the heroines, and maybe buying the new medkits(?).

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I want infinite heals because letting the girls get mauled, raped, healed by dick and repeating is the reason I play this shit.
I want to be hard, game. Not to have a hard game.
I think the best thing we can do for now is wait until the end of May to see most of these functions, to know how they work and how they affect the gameplay.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Well, looks like a new Overlay and that the Tsundere from the last game was switched with someone else.

the loli is still in the game.
but you only can take 3 for the missions
View attachment 633030
That's really nice. Super stoked about this game, they really seem to care about making this one more loaded than the previous.

Doors have a life limit.

what is it for?

0425wip ( 1080 x 1920 ).mp4[2020-04-27 15-52-57.453]_LI.jpg

I'll go ahead and assume that the score equates to money and money can buy you upgrades.
That's at least my early estimation of what the score is about. If they wanted to go wild on development, they could add multiple outfits for the girls unlockable by spending the score points - but for now, I'll just assume it's going to be tied to the thematic of the game, which is gun upgrades and such.

Last edited:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I wonder if they will have a Gore ending as we know or it will be able to continue playing, trying to save each one as the wave continues and else, even it the gauge reach the max...

That would be good, instead of re-start all again.

Let's see..

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
I wonder if they will have a Gore ending as we know or it will be able to continue playing, trying to save each one as the wave continues and else, even it the gauge reach the max...

That would be good, instead of re-start all again.

Let's see..
personally i think that this dynamic is not good....the game needs a game over or it will lose everything....in first game when girls had low health i had never release the shoot button ahahaah i was like die " LEEROOOYY JENKINGS " running front them and doing shield with player body...with no game over i can walk away and come back later..where is the fear of game over , fear of zombies the " i must run and save her/them " and the satisfaction of " WE did it " ... the not game over dynamic could not work for me

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Just make it optional. It was funny this seemed to be a n option in the first game but just replaced the scenes with black screen, a defininite downgrade over seeing the red head get lovey-dovey with a big dude and get her head bit off

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes