3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Unknown Stranger

Sep 30, 2018
Torn, love the fact it looks like a FPS Parasite in City but the actual game play looks terrible.

Is there at least a animated gallery or something at the end?

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Torn, love the fact it looks like a FPS Parasite in City but the actual game play looks terrible.

Is there at least a animated gallery or something at the end?
It's literally a 0.1 tech demo, so of course it's going to be janky gameplay.

There was a gallery in the first game though that unlocked when you completed the game, I see no reason for it to not be in the sequel.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I find it kinda weird people are judging this so harshly. Not just because of how absolutely early this demo is, but I thought it was actually pretty sweet/high quality for an H game. We at the point where we're comparing some indie H game stuff to triple A games now? I was blown away by how good it was compared to most H games.

Doesn't mean it couldn't always be better, but just surprised by the level of negativity towards it.

Reactions: MaximillionPegaysus

Unknown Stranger

Sep 30, 2018
It's literally a 0.1 tech demo, so of course it's going to be janky gameplay.

There was a gallery in the first game though that unlocked when you completed the game, I see no reason for it to not be in the sequel.
I was speaking of the game play in the first one, sorry I wasn't more clear. Been burn by other games where a few flaws (like bad hit detection) make the game a chore rather than something to enjoy.

If enough people say it's fun before it's polished, no reason to not give it a try.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I need friendly fire for this "game". Have my way with each of them once and that's it. Like a russian once said "No one else drinks from this glass than me. Thus the reason I have broken it to shattered glass, Nazdarove XD"

Reactions: Hubalawuwu

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
just spit balling here, but imagine if you will. some enemies if not killed soon enough impregnate the girls. add a ouch of pregnancy kink here, a dash of birth fetish there. just the thought of traveling with a girl who is progressively getting more pregnant and going to give birth to another enemy to shoot at. kinda hot
And the only way to avoid that she get killed by the chestburster zombie inside is to administer some kind of injection/ item (like the game Alien 4 for ps2(don't remember the console) when you character get facehugged and implanted)

Also maybe by being pregnant,the girl shoot and move a little slower? Kinda like a handicap to put another motivation to not allow the counter reach 100skulls when downed

Hubalawuwu

Sep 1, 2019
And the only way to avoid that she get killed by the chestburster zombie inside is to administer some kind of injection/ item (like the game Alien 4 for ps2(don't remember the console) when you character get facehugged and implanted)

Also maybe by being pregnant,the girl shoot and move a little slower? Kinda like a handicap to put another motivation to not allow the counter reach 100skulls when downed

That would be Awesome

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i gotta ask this has anyone ever found any type of game kinda the same as seed/rape of dead 1 ( or 2 in this case)? need something to play while waiting for 2 to ever fully get done.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
i gotta ask this has anyone ever found any type of game kinda the same as seed/rape of dead 1 ( or 2 in this case)? need something to play while waiting for 2 to ever fully get done.
An fps-h is something difficult to find, maybe Kaede eliminator but it doesn't resemble SoD, it deals with tags:
3D game
Shoter

but I don't think you find something similar

the closest would be:
Bioasshard arena
Bunker 501

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes