3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I agree, the Gameover deadscenes.. it should be disabled for those who don't like it. It must have a option to disable it.

Besides even with the first game i been thinking... IF there is a scene with one of the girls liking being raped (like in RoD 1) i hope something else happens, not just being killed by the monster...

Besides i wonder, why after the sex scene they have to die? why not just be there.. and only show a 1 entire Scene with the 3 girls being gangbanged or else by the Zombies?

I mean... think for a moment.

i can only understand a Gameover scene if the Player gets killed and if the Girls are captured by the Worm one..

outside of those 2 things.. i don't think it should have a Gameover scene..
Whats shocking is in the first game when u get to the lab that has the Cure there are girls trapped with zombies being fucked endlessly never made sense to have these crazy murder scenes

Reactions: MaximillionPegaysus

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Nice. Actually had quite a lot of fun with the first game, despite the clunky animation. Hope this sequel will have better H scene animation

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I did really enjoy RoD1. This one tho... I've got a good pc, yet this is unplayable. I didn't test options posted here, I just want to wait for better product. And someone should add ,censored" tag aswell. But what intrigued me is that Ascot game. What is this game about? Could someone post some screenshots?

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
2,68 GB rar and 7,43 GB unpacked for a game that have only one level and lasts aprox 10-15 min the first game was longer and had more levels than this one + less space and is more worth it and more fun in my opinion RoD is 2,27 GB rar and 2,40 GB fully unpacked thats a big difference think the first took about 30-60+ min to clear depending on how fast you want to clear it but this whas more like playing a demo well it was fun while it lasted =P

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
2,68 GB rar and 7,43 GB unpacked for a game that have only one level and lasts aprox 10-15 min the first game was longer and had more levels than this one + less space and is more worth it and more fun in my opinion RoD is 2,27 GB rar and 2,40 GB fully unpacked thats a big difference think the first took about 30-60+ min to clear depending on how fast you want to clear it but this whas more like playing a demo well it was fun while it lasted =P
I think you need to go back and read the first post, this is a 0.1 version its at the level of a very early Alpha version of a game that should not be out in the public. This is not even a demo, this is just a quick test version of a few things, to see how they work how to program them. So i dont even know why you compare a 0.1 version or a full game.

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I think you need to go back and read the first post, this is a 0.1 version its at the level of a very early Alpha version of a game that should not be out in the public. This is not even a demo, this is just a quick test version of a few things, to see how they work how to program them. So i dont even know why you compare a 0.1 version or a full game.
Quiet, we may have a new version this February.
Here are two screenshots of the latest advances published in Patreon

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Quiet, we may have a new version this February.
Here are two screenshots of the latest advances published in Patreon
Nice, a School? I hope, we can find some survivor girls, they are fucked by the zombies, like in SoD1 in the Cave Mission in the labor, at the end of the Mission.

Reactions: UnknownBava
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes