3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Its cool but why not just add what they have done to the old game? (outside of more money) there reusing the old animations for the base zombie and the worms too. The dog thing existed in the first game as well and it could just be updated to have the new jump attack.

By animations i mean the H attacks there all rehashed the dog grabbing someone is just the base zom in the first one with a differnt rig albit better used but still

ShiroReaper

Jul 29, 2017
checked back at the SoD2 file and there is 0.1.7 probably some editing, ill replay the map to see any changes

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Honestly they use the same images of the 3 first girls.

i see there are new animations for the non-human enemies and.. honestly don't know what to say it's bugged.

Most of the times the game freezes without entering the main menu, in the end i have to open it like 10 times..

I agree, the Gameover deadscenes.. it should be disabled for those who don't like it. It must have a option to disable it.

Besides even with the first game i been thinking... IF there is a scene with one of the girls liking being raped (like in RoD 1) i hope something else happens, not just being killed by the monster...

Besides i wonder, why after the sex scene they have to die? why not just be there.. and only show a 1 entire Scene with the 3 girls being gangbanged or else by the Zombies?

I mean... think for a moment.

i can only understand a Gameover scene if the Player gets killed and if the Girls are captured by the Worm one..

outside of those 2 things.. i don't think it should have a Gameover scene..

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
Honestly they use the same images of the 3 first girls.

i see there are new animations for the non-human enemies and.. honestly don't know what to say it's bugged.

Most of the times the game freezes without entering the main menu, in the end i have to open it like 10 times..

I agree, the Gameover deadscenes.. it should be disabled for those who don't like it. It must have a option to disable it.

Besides even with the first game i been thinking... IF there is a scene with one of the girls liking being raped (like in RoD 1) i hope something else happens, not just being killed by the monster...

Besides i wonder, why after the sex scene they have to die? why not just be there.. and only show a 1 entire Scene with the 3 girls being gangbanged or else by the Zombies?

I mean... think for a moment.

i can only understand a Gameover scene if the Player gets killed and if the Girls are captured by the Worm one..

outside of those 2 things.. i don't think it should have a Gameover scene..
You do realise this is a very early alpha version, so those features will probably be added in a future update?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
You do realise this is a very early alpha version, so those features will probably be added in a future update?
i know it's an alpha version, but i hope they add it.

Now i realize there is 1 zombie that isn't in this version. The red one...

i saw the worm the 4 leg one... human ones..

=/

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
i know it's an alpha version, but i hope they add it.

Now i realize there is 1 zombie that isn't in this version. The red one...

i saw the worm the 4 leg one... human ones..

=/
Yes, the Titan is missing, but it will be for another update, besides that two more will be added in the future.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
OMG did not expect this to come out this fast, gonna have to take a look at it later cause i loved the first game

parjoala

Aug 23, 2017
here you have, Ascot last demo [6GB]
please do not share it outside the forum
How do you turn the player character from her demon form back to her regular form? And is there any sex content in this version?

Also, this game looks awesome. Is there a thread for it around here somewhere? And if not, could someone make one?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
How do you turn the player character from her demon form back to her regular form? And is there any sex content in this version?

Also, this game looks awesome. Is there a thread for it around here somewhere? And if not, could someone make one?
Just press 1 key, yes there some sex scene. Sadly the translation it's bad, some text instant having word you have number 0.....
Don't mention the sex scene are not optmized, not only that, the pnc missing detail texture, it's like use only material color....

Reactions: parjoala

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hope this would be better than SoD1.
Was a bit disappointed only one animation for each monster and reaching the 100% for a kill scene was...
Well, I would never kill my sextoys. :(

The Zombies should share the girls with everyone.

Reactions: MaximillionPegaysus

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Hope this would be better than SoD1.
Was a bit disappointed only one animation for each monster and reaching the 100% for a kill scene was...
Well, I would never kill my sextoys. :(

The Zombies should share the girls with everyone.
They made a statement somewhere that they were working on making more animations, it was a bit engrish from machine translation, but it seemed like they meant more than one animation for each interaction.

They also made another statement about the game over scenes, which seems like they'll add a third option for it. So we'll have the option for the full scene for the folks into that, the option for no scene and straight game over, and then a shortened(?) scene that skips the guro. If the wonky translation was right.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
They made a statement somewhere that they were working on making more animations, it was a bit engrish from machine translation, but it seemed like they meant more than one animation for each interaction.

They also made another statement about the game over scenes, which seems like they'll add a third option for it. So we'll have the option for the full scene for the folks into that, the option for no scene and straight game over, and then a shortened(?) scene that skips the guro. If the wonky translation was right.
Thanks for the answer!

Are they working on a SoD1 Update or is the statement for Sod2 now?
A SoD1 Update would be great. Maybe the Zombiespiderhellhound(?) will get an animation.

I would pref a endless rape for the girls. Or maybe, if the girls reach the 100%, the zombies take her away, captured somewhere on the map and you must find her. She is gangraped or something like what. That would be cool. ^^

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Are they working on a SoD1 Update or is the statement for Sod2 now?
As far as I know SoD2 only.

I would pref a endless rape for the girls. Or maybe, if the girls reach the 100%, the zombies take her away, captured somewhere on the map and you must find her. She is gangraped or something like what. That would be cool. ^^
That'd be kinda cool, similar to the cave level in the first game. Not sure if it would work though, the enemy count seems way higher than the first game, and some enemies can "grapple" the heroines.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Kinda dissapointed, i know this is pre alpha, but come on no game over animations? At least one would be good or what else did they plan to test with this version, cause the shooting model is worse the in previous game.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes