3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
Ok, so I programmed an Auto translator for the Unreal Engine since there's really not one out there for it. It's very much similar to the unity auto translator AKA ReiPatcher (Useful if there's no translate patch out there for any unity game) which can be found I'll be posting a link once I'm done debugging my translator!
Did you share this program?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
What do you mean? All the content is already in English! I think I've found a couple of untranslated lines in the Halloween event, but pretty sure that was more a bug. As for updates, last they mentioned they were working on the 'Harem room', but they haven't updated in about a month

Last thing i remember is the dialogue on Japanese.. so i didn't knew what i was choosing at that point..

that's what im talking about, the Menu i always remember it on English.. but not the rest of the options (at least, that's what i remember) so for example, if i went and buy something.. i didn't understand the options there.. same with the rest..

That's what i mean about the translation, if.. as of today all that it's on English.. that's what i was asking about.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Last thing i remember is the dialogue on Japanese.. so i didn't knew what i was choosing at that point..

that's what im talking about, the Menu i always remember it on English.. but not the rest of the options (at least, that's what i remember) so for example, if i went and buy something.. i didn't understand the options there.. same with the rest..

That's what i mean about the translation, if.. as of today all that it's on English.. that's what i was asking about.
It's been fully translated since release, maybe you played an old demo build. If you have a recent version (last few months) just check you've got English selected in the options

Reactions: masMalkar

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
the spilt part 2 and full 10GB in AnonFile upload site have missing file i just download 3 time and all time same missing file inside of them ... this 2 link ( link or )

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Reactions: UnknownBava

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Reactions: YoungBlooded

werebear95

Apr 5, 2019
can't skip or progress the dialog so I'm stuck at the first line.
tried every key on my keyboard but no dice, advice?

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
can't skip or progress the dialog so I'm stuck at the first line.
tried every key on my keyboard but no dice, advice?
Check controls, if that doesn't work then Delete the one you have and install it again. Anything past that then check around for extra info.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes