3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
No change at all, I got a clear view into my case, nothing blinks, slows down, fan stays the same, literally nothing gives me any indication that the "Crash" will happen other then when it does.

as for PC Parts if thats what your asking for:

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core
Graphics: Radeon RX590 Series
Memory: 16Gb
2 different SSD storage devices.
and a Buttload of power. 650 I believe.
i was throuth , that you have amd card , because rx version very love do it - shutdown pc or restart, maybe its just driver adrenalin bug. 1) check drivers - you must have full version, because windows autoupdate is shit 2) you must check fun work and settings must be fine (in driver settings perfomance) 3) in settings try to sligtly low vram tuning and gpu tuning Mhz and energy consumption 4) when you do it or all ok - save profile, because settins often reset and need to load again 5) check settings , driver services - set the service to restart in case of 1 or 2 failures at least 6) control panel -> power supply -> power button actions -> enable quick start - uncheck the box....7) also , try off autouptade and analitics, translation in settings and some settings antilag , chill, boost. Sometime settings on rx , just reset because voltage drop in your house or in pc, and when you run system, drivers work and startup, but fun speed is 0

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Hey a new update! Time to download ~10 gb off of dlsite again...

Is there a CG mode or a gallery mode when you finish the game? I probably used the wrong savefiles, so that's why stuff like outfits and options aren't usable. It's really hard to find the correct save files for the right updates when there are like 160 pages in this forum, even when using the search bar.
As far as I can tell, apart from saves from the trial version, any other saves should be compatible with any other version! And scenes in the 'town' are repeatable and you can unlock a gallery for the other scenes

Uraganas

Dec 29, 2018
Hey a new update! Time to download ~10 gb off of dlsite again...

As far as I can tell, apart from saves from the trial version, any other saves should be compatible with any other version! And scenes in the 'town' are repeatable and you can unlock a gallery for the other scenes
can u give a link?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
can u give a link?
For the new version? Sorry mate, that way too hefty a boi for my internet to try uploading... I don't think I've seen the dlc for the halloween update here though, so here that is:
It's just a couple of extra costume bits to earn in the Halloween update, I think if you've already got the Christmas version you won't be able to get them. Pop the file in SoD2\Content\Paks

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a CG mode or a gallery mode when you finish the game? I probably used the wrong savefiles, so that's why stuff like outfits and options aren't usable. It's really hard to find the correct save files for the right updates when there are like 160 pages in this forum, even when using the search bar.
I also think the search tool here works weird.

But, yes, there is a gallery mode. But I don't have a savefile =(

proust09

Dec 12, 2018
I mean ... I paid for the game at full price the day of release, and now I find out that there is DLC content that I cant have because in my country I cant use patreon, I don't want to go back to piracy, but things like this tempt me to go back
:unsure:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
wait so even if we bought the full game on dlsite, we still need to pay extra on patreon to unlock the H content for the christmas content? Am i misunderstanding something ?

Last edited:

majespecter

Jan 13, 2018
I never was able to get the Halloween event to work even on Halloween. I installed it the way it was suppose to be installed and it still just never activated and I'm afraid the Christmas event will end up having the same problem for me.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I mean ... I paid for the game at full price the day of release, and now I find out that there is DLC content that I cant have because in my country I cant use patreon, I don't want to go back to piracy, but things like this tempt me to go back
:unsure:

"I added a Christmas limited event that came by saying! !
This update will be Ver1.201. Both DLSite and Steam are currently in the review stage, so please wait a little longer until the update is in place."

EDIT : Looks like the update is out for both Dlsite and Steam versions

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018

"I added a Christmas limited event that came by saying! !
This update will be Ver1.201. Both DLSite and Steam are currently in the review stage, so please wait a little longer until the update is in place."

EDIT : Looks like the update is out for both Dlsite and Steam versions
i have both versions, and nope, there's no new H content.
Steam 25_12_2021 08_52_54 a. m..png

proust09

Dec 12, 2018
i check and the H content of the Patch is only for Patron users, oh well, i live in South America and Patreon won't accept my
Debit Card soo... i hope to find the christmas patch somewhere

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes