3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

etherel

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a way to unlock the patreon content for the steam version ? i refuse to pay TWICE for this (which i already did for a few games >.> but their creator didn't use some shitty move -_-)

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
Is there a way to unlock the patreon content for the steam version ? i refuse to pay TWICE for this (which i already did for a few games >.> but their creator didn't use some shitty move -_-)
Just paste to the Patreon DLC update from previous pages to V.1.201.

Reactions: etherel

Sfact

Sep 11, 2020
In general, you can spoil up the saves here?

It's just that the first time I got to the location where the bunny costume is mined, I did not notice the 3 buttonAnd after that, every time there were 1 or 2 of them, but never 3, no matter how much I looked

Well, after a long pause, I decided to go into the game and then began to die almost as soon as I go to the location, although earlier the very hard it didn't seem like that?

What is wrong, explain 101R version has not yet switched to New Year's

Does the new game only shine for me?
I just don't understand what's going on

Benthesniper

Apr 25, 2019
For the v1.201 update, I was able to beat the Christmas event battle and unlocked the h scene conversations. But once you finished the conversation it ended with no H scene. So do I have to beat the event in a harder difficulty than normal or is there a different way to activate the new H scene?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
For the v1.201 update, I was able to beat the Christmas event battle and unlocked the h scene conversations. But once you finished the conversation it ended with no H scene. So do I have to beat the event in a harder difficulty than normal or is there a different way to activate the new H scene?
you need the DLC
if you have the DLC, talk with one of the girls to see the scene

Reactions: spike0000

Black Thunder

Nov 16, 2017
i went back a version to see if i could get halloween stuff too but now the girls are just invisible. I deleted my saves and I can't figure out how to bring them back. Can't see them in recollection mode either. The game seems to remember my save although i deleted it. I went to the same folder as the post above me shows to delete my save.

EDIT: Figured it out. Had to delete the saves in the SoD2 folder and not the SeedOfTheDead

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
i went back a version to see if i could get halloween stuff too but now the girls are just invisible. I deleted my saves and I can't figure out how to bring them back. Can't see them in recollection mode either. The game seems to remember my save although i deleted it. I went to the same folder as the post above me shows to delete my save.

EDIT: Figured it out. Had to delete the saves in the SoD2 folder and not the SeedOfTheDead
yeah i had the same problem xD
Películas y TV 05_01_2022 08_18_54 p. m..png

• Haha
Reactions: Black Thunder

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
Eleven files. Ten rar and an exe. Before I even think of downloading them, How am I supposed to put it all together? Just slap them into a random empty file and extract, and done? Never done this.

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
Eleven files. Ten rar and an exe. Before I even think of downloading them, How am I supposed to put it all together? Just slap them into a random empty file and extract, and done? Never done this.
All files must be in the same folder/location. The first part is a .exe file, Run it then just like setup give a directory/location wait 4 it to extract.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes