3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Cleaverior

Nov 30, 2019
i'm just back from a long time to this game, idk whats version i was played maybe v1.101 R, if i'm not mistaken thats doesnt have gallery for ntr scene. im just asking is the new version (v1.201 R) still not have gallery for ntr scene? or i just dum the version (v1.101 R) have it ?

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
you need to play the past version to get the halloween costumes.
but if you have a save with all unlock then yes its all you need. im not quite sure if the Halloween DLC has to be in the new version, but if it has to, pls tell me.
I tried running my save without the halloween dlc using the chrismas event version, but the costumes vanished. Once i put the dlc in they were back so if you care about the halloween dlcs you'll need to put them in. Btw i've encountered a small glitch. when i took off one of the halloween outfits off the girls they just vanished into thin air and you can't interact with them. I don't remember if this happened before I put the dlc back in or after but just be warned

Reactions: UnknownBava

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I tried running my save without the halloween dlc using the chrismas event version, but the costumes vanished. Once i put the dlc in they were back so if you care about the halloween dlcs you'll need to put them in. Btw i've encountered a small glitch. when i took off one of the halloween outfits off the girls they just vanished into thin air and you can't interact with them. I don't remember if this happened before I put the dlc back in or after but just be warned
Wait how is it DLC if its the whole game? I'm kinda confused by this. As far as I know for the halloween event, you need to download the halloween version of the game not a DLC. Same with the Christmas version, you need to download the whole game.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Where is the uncensored patch for 1.101r? The one I just downloaded was for 1.064 and I would like to play with all of the content uncensored if possible also is the demosiac patch up to date?

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Wait how is it DLC if its the whole game? I'm kinda confused by this. As far as I know for the halloween event, you need to download the halloween version of the game not a DLC. Same with the Christmas version, you need to download the whole game.
So with the christmas event and the halloween event, there's another file that comes with it that adds new content into the game, the halloween one was outfits, christmas was H-scenes. The costumes from the halloween event that were added from the dlc disappeared when I didn't have that file in there

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Off topic but are they still going to work on Ascot: Demon waltz or is it just dead now?
there's nothing right now, but i guess once the harem room be released, they will start again with Ascot, who knows, lets wait to see if they say something this end of month.

Reactions: Sicko123
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes