3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
hello im only playing 1.064 ver of this game. can anyone gave a quick summary on what change happen on new version
1.101 is a Halloween event where you can unlock some cosmetic items. If you don't unlock them prior to installing 1.2 then you can't get them but if you had unlocked them you keep them.

1.201 is a Christmas event similar to 1.1.

Reactions: eternian

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
You see, I knew some absolute retard would say this shit. I just knew it. It's almost like if I had the files, I would. but downloading this shit takes AGES.
would it fucking kill you to not be a dick? No one on here has to help you so acting like this does nothing but make people not want to help you.

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
am i doing something wrong?? ,,, i DL the game on op then patch r18 then demosaic patch then Fix cracked , why am not still getting any hscenes?? :cry: pls halp

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018
I really wish the death anims for each girl were different instead of just being model swaps. I hope the dev fixes that, or for the third game.

Would be nice also if enemies could rape the girls without leading to a game over. Enemy humps her, cums, then she gets a debuff you have to fix by having sex with her.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I really wish the death anims for each girl were different instead of just being model swaps. I hope the dev fixes that, or for the third game.

Would be nice also if enemies could rape the girls without leading to a game over. Enemy humps her, cums, then she gets a debuff you have to fix by having sex with her.
Zombie sloppy seconds mechanics? Not sure about that one mate... I think the system of enemies just fucking them is fine, you're not normally going to be able to stop during the middle of a fight to watch the zombie nut. What they could really use are better game-over scenes. They all seem much more about the guro than the sex, which I feel like is a bit of a missed opportunity

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Zombie sloppy seconds mechanics? Not sure about that one mate... I think the system of enemies just fucking them is fine, you're not normally going to be able to stop during the middle of a fight to watch the zombie nut. What they could really use are better game-over scenes. They all seem much more about the guro than the sex, which I feel like is a bit of a missed opportunity
Fully agree with you. Love Guro but it's a missed opportunity to not add more on-top of the animations. The Gal's tend to die too quick as well.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes