3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
can someone help me.
I got a new laptop and re download the game from this post https://f95zone.to/threads/seed-of-the-dead-2-v1-101r-teamkrama.43857/post-7234011
But I put in local disk D and I can't find where the saved date is at.
Also i've put in save from other players runs and like to put them back in again
I believe they will be in the appdata\local area, look in that folder for SoD2 and the saves should be there.
1641855156927.png Mine is in the E drive because that's where i installed my OS

bruhmento

Dec 10, 2019
How do you get the save to work? The save filenames don't match in the one posted earlier. There's SVD.sav and inputssave.sav, while in the savegames folder there's only mysavegame and mysavegamepersistent.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I assume this is all I need and I'll have both Haloween and Christmas DLC ???
you need to play the past version to get the halloween costumes.
but if you have a save with all unlock then yes its all you need. im not quite sure if the Halloween DLC has to be in the new version, but if it has to, pls tell me.

Reactions: Kak99

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
but if you have a save with all unlock then yes its all you need. im not quite sure if the Halloween DLC has to be in the new version, but if it has to, pls tell me.
So Basically I need past version save

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Now I haven't tried, but could you disable your internet, set your time and date to whatever, then load up the game to get it? I honestly don't know and didn't even know there were costumes.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Now I haven't tried, but could you disable your internet, set your time and date to whatever, then load up the game to get it? I honestly don't know and didn't even know there were costumes.
I seriously doubt it, it wasn't actually a timed event, it only changed after you downloaded the new version.

Krama did mention you'll need to keep a hold of the older DLC to keep the items and what-not

Reactions: UnknownBava

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
I seriously doubt it, it wasn't actually a timed event, it only changed after you downloaded the new version.

Krama did mention you'll need to keep a hold of the older DLC to keep the items and what-not
So how do I get to play the older content then ??

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So how do I get to play the older content then ??
I don't know, you don't I guess?

Your only shot is trying to find a download or torrent of the previous version, which actually probably isn't too hard. Not a huge amount of point though if someones uploaded a save, the event level was kinda buggy so you'd just want the outfit stuff

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I don't know, you don't I guess?

Your only shot is trying to find a download or torrent of the previous version, which actually probably isn't too hard. Not a huge amount of point though if someones uploaded a save, the event level was kinda buggy so you'd just want the outfit stuff
Right? At that point, where something like this doesn't have literally any effect apart from making your hardon... Harder(?) then you can just wait til its full release. It's not that hard nor far away.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
this is full game ? not a patch only ? do i have download all 10gb again :( there is no patch which make game vers from 1.101 R to 1.201 ?
you need steam version to just download the update

that one is the DLsite version

that's why i purchased the steam version, to not need to redownloading the game every time

Reactions: Mr.Hunter69

Mr.Hunter69

Apr 5, 2021
you need steam version to just download the update

that one is the DLsite version

that's why i purchased the steam version, to not need to redownloading the game every time
so this is steam vers but that is in first page 1.101 its not - am i right ?
and that patch is in Ero jap web site is for this steam vers ?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
so this is steam vers but that is in first page 1.101 its not - am i right ?
and that patch is in Ero jap web site is for this steam vers ?
yeah, the 1.101 it's the steam version cracked by plaza if i'm not wrong.
thats another difference between steam version and DLsite, Dlsite version doesn't need to be cracked.

and yes, the steam version needs the erojapan patch for the R18 content

Reactions: Mr.Hunter69

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well the Halloween event sucked, as to be expected. The AI gets stuck on everything. Plus the 3 new costume pieces are randoms. Nothing fits. Also you need too many pumpkins since each costume must be given to each girl to use. I gave up after getting 1 of each. Christmas any better?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
It has H events, so by default its better. Also the clothes look better, the map is smaller so enemies dont get stuck and the time it takes to win is reduced. So yeah, its better.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Hello - (Short text: Download my save with the Halloween costumes)

Since many could not play the Halloween event and get the costumes, I have taken the trouble to remove the latest version (1.201) and install the old version that I had in my downloads (1.101) By that I mean that I have completed the story , I've got the Halloween costumes and the girls already have them on.
In addition to that I have also got the Christmas outfits, it took me a little time to do everything and I only did it for those people who couldn't play it
(I don't know if this can be used for the Steam version, this file is from the game downloaded from DLSITE)

Different downloads:

I have added several links in case someone needs this in the future, so that if a link goes down, then I imagine that another one will work

For those who don't know where the folder is:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames > MySaveGame
6.- Copy or move the 2 files that come inside the .rar there and when you do it it will ask you if you want to overwrite it, just say yes

And that's it, I don't think I'm left with anything else to mention, I hope it helps you, greetings!

Edit: Photo Captura de pantalla (431).png

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes