3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
latest version:

You made the same mistake as me and used the patch for 1.201 on the link in the first post 1.101R
What do I need to run for this version, the crack & demosaic but not r18 patch?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I really dislike that the blonde chick becomes submissive in her NTR scenes for no apparent reason. She wasn't like that with the mc's in 1 or 2. Ruins her.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I really dislike that the blonde chick becomes submissive in her NTR scenes for no apparent reason. She wasn't like that with the mc's in 1 or 2. Ruins her.
If she was instantly submissive as soon as the NTR scenes start I might agree with you, but she's dominant in scene one, starts dominant in scene two then it gets reversed and in the final scene, well to be honest I was expecting the role reversal to be even more significant, but they didn't really focus on it. I quite like the progression there, I just wish it was more devoloped. Cocky girls getting overthrown is great! It's definitely rushed though, but as they only had 3 scenes to work with I guess that's to be expected.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
When heroines get caught by a mutant, regardless of HP they insta-strip. Is this intended?
Yes this is intended. When a heroine gets cuaght by a mutant they strip because when the animation starts, the nude version of the outfit is used. However, only the default outfit makes them fully nude. The other outfits only have slight damages as "nude".

Reactions: Mabasse.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
The animations have been added already. You can view them in the lab gallery since 1.101 maybe even before that. The only thing that I think is missing is the stronger version of the nornal zombie.
So still tied to watch them in-game through the tv right?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
The lab gallery is only for the game over scenes as far as I'm aware, you can't view the actual sex animations the girls get when they're downed without going into an actual mission, and it's pretty hard to properly enjoy those without dev cheats since you're either getting swarmed by zombies, or the girls kill it halfway through since you can't control their AI at all.
Not to mention, the Game Over scenes are different per stage regardless what gets the girls. Which I find fucking retarded, but hey, not my sense of logic being used.

Oct 17, 2018
The lab gallery is only for the game over scenes as far as I'm aware, you can't view the actual sex animations the girls get when they're downed without going into an actual mission, and it's pretty hard to properly enjoy those without dev cheats since you're either getting swarmed by zombies, or the girls kill it halfway through since you can't control their AI at all.
Latest version of the game allows you to see the sex anims when they're pinned by mutants in game normally.

There are dev cheats?

Last edited:

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
How do you get the save files to work? The save files i got from here are the inputsave and SVD files but thats different than the save files of mysavegame_slot and mysavegame_persistent in the save folder.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Can someone send me a link to all gameover scenes?
My Pc broke year ago and cant repair a d buy a new one sadge im just curious

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well the Christmas event works unlike Halloween with NPCs getting stuck on everything taking forever to find them and get to the next wave. Only cons are you can't change the girls costumes unless you give them a base game costume part first. So give everyone nipple rings and then you can change them into the Christmas outfit.

A complaint I have outside of the event is the skin changer item. It does not work. It just barely makes the skin/hair shiny but hardly noticeable. I was hoping to alter the girls skin to give variety. I love me a Gyaru after all.

I also got a bug where the loli goes invisible and can't be interacted with after giving heart nipple rings.

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Well the Christmas event works unlike Halloween with NPCs getting stuck on everything taking forever to find them and get to the next wave. Only cons are you can't change the girls costumes unless you give them a base game costume part first. So give everyone nipple rings and then you can change them into the Christmas outfit.

A complaint I have outside of the event is the skin changer item. It does not work. It just barely makes the skin/hair shiny but hardly noticeable. I was hoping to alter the girls skin to give variety. I love me a Gyaru after all.

I also got a bug where the loli goes invisible and can't be interacted with after giving heart nipple rings.
In the Christmas event, the zombies stand still and the waves do not advance if you get on the containers with the girls, you need them to be on the ground for the game to work correctly.

Something similar happened in the halloween event, there were zombies that got stuck in some parts of the map, and if you didn't go around the map looking for them and kill them, the rounds didn't advance.

And regarding the invisible loli, if that happens to you, I recommend that you enter a Stage and then give it up, so it will appear normal in the lobby (or at least that's how I fixed it)

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
SEED OF THE DEAD: SWEET HOME (ver 1.201) - Save Game all unlocked + DLCs (Halloween + Christmas) + Uncensored Patch
DLsite Version

Hello everyone, recently I bought the Halloween and Christmas DLCs, in total it was 400 Yen and I wanted to share it with you since I know that many can not afford it and apart from that, I have also completed the entire game and unlocked everything (including missions NTR, costumes, etc) + a patch to remove censorship in the game.

Before continuing: Please if you really want to support the developers, don't hesitate to buy the DLCs
Buy Halloween patch:
Buy Christmas patch:

The DLCs include the following:
Captura de pantalla (441).png

Downloads:

Contents:

CapturaZ.PNG
This is the patch removes/adds censorship
(If you press F4 it will toggle between showing and not showing censorship)

CapturaZ2.PNG
These are the DLCs
(Number 12 is Halloween and 30 is Christmas)

CapturaZ3.PNG
This is my game with everything complete
(Story, Costumes, Special Items, NTR Missions etc...)

Installation:

CapturaA1.PNG

Unzip and drag the folder named SoD2 to your game folder

CapturaA2.PNG
Overwrite the files (if it doesn't ask you, don't worry, check that they have been added)

Folder named SaveGames:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames
6.- Drag the folder called SaveGames from my rar file and paste it there, it will ask you to overwrite the data, accept and its finished

And that's all, if you have any questions about something, reply to this message and I will try to answer you as quickly as poss

Captura de pantalla (435).png
I have activated the costume for the girls for the photo, but when you add my save, they will appear with the normal clothes, you can change it to your liking, everything is unlocked

ElTitoPacks

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes