3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
SEED OF THE DEAD: SWEET HOME (ver 1.201) - Save Game all unlocked + DLCs (Halloween + Christmas) + Uncensored Patch
DLsite Version

Hello everyone, recently I bought the Halloween and Christmas DLCs, in total it was 400 Yen and I wanted to share it with you since I know that many can not afford it and apart from that, I have also completed the entire game and unlocked everything (including missions NTR, costumes, etc) + a patch to remove censorship in the game.

Before continuing: Please if you really want to support the developers, don't hesitate to buy the DLCs
Buy Halloween patch:
Buy Christmas patch:

The DLCs include the following:
View attachment 1674773

Downloads:

Mega

Contents:

View attachment 1674776
This is the patch removes/adds censorship
(If you press F4 it will toggle between showing and not showing censorship)

View attachment 1674779
These are the DLCs
(Number 12 is Halloween and 30 is Christmas)

View attachment 1674781
This is my game with everything complete
(Story, Costumes, Special Items, NTR Missions etc...)

Installation:

View attachment 1674815

Unzip and drag the folder named SoD2 to your game folder

View attachment 1674816
Overwrite the files (if it doesn't ask you, don't worry, check that they have been added)

Folder named SaveGames:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
2.- Write the following text in the program: %appdata%
3.- You may appear in the "Roaming" folder, just click on AppData
4.- Enter the folder called "Local" and look for the folder called "SoD2"
5.- SoD2 > Saved > SaveGames
6.- Drag the folder called SaveGames from my rar file and paste it there, it will ask you to overwrite the data, accept and its finished

And that's all, if you have any questions about something, reply to this message and I will try to answer you as quickly as poss

View attachment 1674846
I have activated the costume for the girls for the photo, but when you add my save, they will appear with the normal clothes, you can change it to your liking, everything is unlocked

ElTitoPacks
Hey, do this works with the current version of the game on this thread?
Your Patch is for 1.201, but in the OP is the 1.101 Version.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
SEED OF THE DEAD: SWEET HOME (ver 1.201) - Save Game all unlocked + DLCs (Halloween + Christmas) + Uncensored Patch
DLsite Version

Hello everyone, recently I bought the Halloween and Christmas DLCs, in total it was 400 Yen and I wanted to share it with you since I know that many can not afford it and apart from that, I have also completed the entire game and unlocked everything (including missions NTR, costumes, etc) + a patch to remove censorship in the game.

Before continuing: Please if you really want to support the developers, don't hesitate to buy the DLCs
Buy Halloween patch:
Buy Christmas patch:

View attachment 1674773

Downloads:

Mega

Contents:

View attachment 1674776

View attachment 1674779
These are the DLCs

View attachment 1674781

Installation:

View attachment 1674815

View attachment 1674816
Overwrite the files (if it doesn't ask you, don't worry, check that they have been added)

Folder named SaveGames:
1.- Write "Run" in the search engine and execute the program that is called like this
6.- Drag the folder called SaveGames from my rar file and paste it there, it will ask you to overwrite the data, accept and its finished

And that's all, if you have any questions about something, reply to this message and I will try to answer you as quickly as poss

View attachment 1674846
I have activated the costume for the girls for the photo, but when you add my save, they will appear with the normal clothes, you can change it to your liking, everything is unlocked

ElTitoPacks
Many thanks for this.
Hey, do this works with the current version of the game on this thread?
Your Patch is for 1.201, but in the OP is the 1.101 Version.
Here, let me spoonfeed you, open wide:

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
Many thanks for this.

Here, let me spoonfeed you, open wide:

Thanks to you for assessing the effort to prepare and edit this

I also hope to continue helping, they have said in one of their last publications that they plan to get a more complete DLC, obviously I will try to buy it and have everything complete to share it here

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Thanks to you for assessing the effort to prepare and edit this

I also hope to continue helping, they have said in one of their last publications that they plan to get a more complete DLC, obviously I will try to buy it and have everything complete to share it here
It looks like a monthly subscription? The pages that you linked I mean, for the Christmas and Halloween patch. Also, what is the halloween patch for? To make the event permanent?

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
It looks like a monthly subscription? The pages that you linked I mean, for the Christmas and Halloween patch. Also, what is the halloween patch for? To make the event permanent?
From what I understand it is not a monthly subscription, it is a one-time payment to access an old subscription.
If you subscribe on the normal page I think it will not let you access the old ones, what I did was choose the Halloween and Christmas ones and nothing appears that I have subscribed

Here I put the description of what it means to pay an old month
  • What is the back number function?
    It is a feature that allows you to purchase limited content from articles published in the past on a monthly basis for each plan. Once purchased, you will be able to see the exclusive content published that month.
    Anyone can buy if the creator has allowed the purchase of back issues.
    Also, if you already provided support for the same month, you can purchase the back issue by paying only the difference.
    precautions
    • Since it is different from the support provided by the plan, you may not be able to receive all the benefits provided by the creator.
    • You can purchase up to the maximum amount of published limited content for the month you wish to purchase, paying only the difference.

And I guess if you pay on Halloween you should have version 1.101, unlock the DLC costumes and then go to version 1.201

In my save game they are unlocked, so if you add the DLCs you will be able to equip them

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
From what I understand it is not a monthly subscription, it is a one-time payment to access an old subscription.
If you subscribe on the normal page I think it will not let you access the old ones, what I did was choose the Halloween and Christmas ones and nothing appears that I have subscribed

Here I put the description of what it means to pay an old month
  • What is the back number function?
    It is a feature that allows you to purchase limited content from articles published in the past on a monthly basis for each plan. Once purchased, you will be able to see the exclusive content published that month.
    Anyone can buy if the creator has allowed the purchase of back issues.
    Also, if you already provided support for the same month, you can purchase the back issue by paying only the difference.
    precautions
    • Since it is different from the support provided by the plan, you may not be able to receive all the benefits provided by the creator.
    • You can purchase up to the maximum amount of published limited content for the month you wish to purchase, paying only the difference.

And I guess if you pay on Halloween you should have version 1.101, unlock the DLC costumes and then go to version 1.201

In my save game they are unlocked, so if you add the DLCs you will be able to equip them
I see thank you!

Reactions: ElTitoPacks

LArcEnL1

Jun 1, 2018
DLsite Version

Buy Halloween patch:
Buy Christmas patch:

View attachment 1674773

Downloads:

Mega

Contents:

View attachment 1674776

View attachment 1674779
These are the DLCs

View attachment 1674781

Installation:

View attachment 1674815

View attachment 1674816

Folder named SaveGames:

View attachment 1674846

ElTitoPacks
I have a question.
Do you have any idea about how you manage to not incur in the texture go-to-shit problem that many of us seems to have?
(since in your screenshot it appears that the textures are still in High res)

For context: despite having a good PC specs, after the first base expansions, the game decides to keep the walls and characters textures at extremely low res. but only when you are at the base + h-scenes at said base, despite your options settings.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
This game doesn’t have a ntr?
lmfao this game doesn't have NTR. The girls aren't in a relationship with you from the get go, and you just give them gifts. I would say it's cucking, but even then you fuck them in cutscenes. Though Idk if those are canon. I know fucking during battle and getting fucked by zombies is considered canon either. (Imagine needing to define canon for a smut game with no actual plot.)

ElTitoPacks

Apr 28, 2021
I have a question.
Do you have any idea about how you manage to not incur in the texture go-to-shit problem that many of us seems to have?
(since in your screenshot it appears that the textures are still in High res)

For context: despite having a good PC specs, after the first base expansions, the game decides to keep the walls and characters textures at extremely low res. but only when you are at the base + h-scenes at said base, despite your options settings.
I really have no idea, from the beta version of the game I have always been able to change it to high or low without problems.
My graph is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660, tries get in contact with them to see if they give you some solutions

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Having limited-time events on a fucking single-player games makes 0 sense, the devs are fucking retarded.
k

anyways new update, harem room's out. if you haven't been keeping a watch on their ongoings, they confirmed they are gonna work on big DLC rather than small meme events. They also said those limited events will be freely available to everyone eventually so you should be to able to get those seasonal items and scenes outside their respective seasons. Dunno when they'll push that out yet. Einomaru's design was released, cute as button.

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
anyways new update, harem room's out. if you haven't been keeping a watch on their ongoings, they confirmed they are gonna work on big DLC rather than small meme events. They also said those limited events will be freely available to everyone eventually so you should be to able to get those seasonal items and scenes outside their respective seasons. Dunno when they'll push that out yet. Einomaru's design was released, cute as button.
Also from what I can dig up, they're teasing for a new character release..?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
k

Seems these seasonal events are getting away for good, quoting " * Please keep the Christmas patch and Halloween patch in a safe place as there are no plans to redistribute them. "
If they don't intend to distribute them anymore we can be sure that either they won't be put ingame at all or they'll just forget about them alltogether. Hopefully i'm wrong but that statement doesn't give me much hope.
Also from what I can dig up, they're teasing for a new character release..?
Yes, probably Einomaru, they're actually talking about new heroines so i don't know if they intend to do more than one.
They're hoping to get the DLC out between december 2022 and march 2023 so i guess we're playing the wait & see game.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Seems these seasonal events are getting away for good, quoting " * Please keep the Christmas patch and Halloween patch in a safe place as there are no plans to redistribute them. "
If they don't intend to distribute them anymore we can be sure that either they won't be put ingame at all or they'll just forget about them alltogether. Hopefully i'm wrong but that statement doesn't give me much hope.
Yeah I read that part and got a little confused. In one of their earlier posts they talked about making the seasonal paks freely available, course it could be a mistranslation. At any rate I have all the relevant stuff for this game chilling in a google drive just in case.

And the girl they're working on is for sure einomaru, this is her design:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah I read that part and got a little confused. In one of their earlier posts they talked about making the seasonal paks freely available, course it could be a mistranslation. At any rate I have all the relevant stuff for this game chilling in a google drive just in case.

And the girl they're working on is for sure einomaru, this is her design:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooooh boooy~ More zombie REIPU!! And here's hoping they'll focus on that more than the guru parts, I don't care if it doesn't make sense why they need to do them as long we get more glue service!

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
1.32 out !

The changes in this build are as follows
Ver. 1.201 > Ver. 1.32
- Christmas event is over.
- Added new facilities (level 7) and mini-games.
- Added zombie first person view in reminiscence mode.

- Fixed some collision issues
- Fixed an issue where additional equipments being displayed in black in talk events.
- Fixed an issue where Kirara would disappear after changing her outfit back to standard.
- Fixed an issue where the hidden costume gimmick in Act 8 would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where wrong items would appear in heroines' status.
- Fixed some issues that disturb progression of some events.
- Fixed an issue where bonus items available in some events would no longer be available if they had already been purchased.
- Fixed an issue where body shape changes would not be reflected in battle.

Reactions: eixa
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes