3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
The H content is still low tho, while everything summed together might seem large. For each individual character its still low. 4 scenes with the girls individually(7 if you want the ntr) and 2 has threesome.
Cant help but think of the missed potential. Maybe SoD.ID will give us more. Only time will tell

Dec 25, 2018
is that normal? every time I upgrade the facility. the game crashes right away..
also after i exit the app and replay. the game immediately crashes when loading..

Last edited:

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
The H content is still low tho, while everything summed together might seem large. For each individual character its still low. 4 scenes with the girls individually(7 if you want the ntr) and 2 has threesome.
Cant help but think of the missed potential. Maybe SoD.ID will give us more. Only time will tell
There's another game in the works ?

Reactions: Bchargo

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I think it's more like a big expansion, but they said the release date isn't until somewhere between Dec.2022-Mar.2023.

New post game story, additional intimacy level and events, plus a new heroine. Its an expansion alright.

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
There's a good few reviews for it now, have a browse. Imo it's pretty good. So are the NTR scenes, but they don't go far enough.
I remember how frustrated I was when I was done with all the NTR missions for each girls. I walked desperately up and down in the hometown like an obsessed, hoping to find a hidden event or H scene what I missed ....but in vain. lol Then in my torment, I started to follow the movement of the heroines at the base to see, if one of them wander into her own room with the male npc with whom she was on the mission. But I just wasted my time. Unfortunately the heroines just went to their usual way point from one place to another which the dev programmed for them. I'm not saying it wasn't fun to hope for something to happen, but the result was only a painful blue ball.

Reactions: Arastors1

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I remember how frustrated I was when I was done with all the NTR missions for each girls. I walked desperately up and down in the hometown like an obsessed, hoping to find a hidden event or H scene what I missed ....but in vain. lol Then in my torment, I started to follow the movement of the heroines at the base to see, if one of them wander into her own room with the male npc with whom she was on the mission. But I just wasted my time. Unfortunately the heroines just went to their usual way point from one place to another which the dev programmed for them. I'm not saying it wasn't fun to hope for something to happen, but the result was only a painful blue ball.
I can't say what the dev's plans are, all i know is that the girls rooms have closets that peer into their rooms. I figured sooner or later they'll add more NTR events with the ability of seeing them through these closets :LUL:

They'll definitely be adding more NTR stuff with the DLC expansion, but idk if we'll see anything till then.

Reactions: Fogoly

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Former demos had the girls use the facilities like the toilet and shower on their own. So it stands to reason they could do that. However, i suspect they ended up having problems regarding the girls AI not being able to choose properly and had to scrap it plus it would be pretty annoying trying to see their intimacy events or just talking to them but they were always on the toilet.

Well so long they add alot more H content, i really wouldn't mind this kind of minor annoyances.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Many thanks for this.

Here, let me spoonfeed you, open wide:

so here's the thing, i just downloaded the version on the first page which v1.101 . is any other way to just *patch* the game to v1.201 instead of redownloading the whole thing again? i know this is kinda fcked up since i didn't browse the forum pages first, thx in advance

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Am i the only one that finds the harlem room intro cringe inducing? It was funny at first but after the tenth time, its gotten really annoying. The poses, the faces, the moves. Dear god why aint there a skip option.

Reactions: flobadog

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Am i the only one that finds the harlem room intro cringe inducing? It was funny at first but after the tenth time, its gotten really annoying. The poses, the faces, the moves. Dear god why aint there a skip option.
Unfortunately you're not, it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to sit through it so many times. Not only that but while being able to pick where the heroines are in the scene is nice two new animations with no dialouge is a bit lacklustre. The chat scenes are fun but not a great addition

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes