3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
So new content is extra costume bits, 2 scenes for the christmas event and now the 'harem room'. Though I've not tried that last one so no idea how much it adds, I think I've seen someone say another 2 scenes featuring any/all heroines.
They've also added all the in-game sex animations (healing and zombies) to a gallery so you can actually see them without being mobbed by zambinos

So, basically nothing... Thanks mate

Sep 14, 2021
Does anybody know if there is some kind of gallery? Maybe in the future? Currently on Act 6...
Type Gallery in search and you will find your answer.

Aside of that, have I read correctly that they make DLC for their game?! This game is buggy as hell and they make DLC???
How about they finish the main game unlike part 1 before they start DLC. Some animation are so akward and clash mit the
models (or don't at all) while some mobs have no sex scenes at all. And why do the female mobs have still no sex scenes with the
MC... this is such a miss opportunity they had with part 2 to make something special.

I really try to like this game, even after all there was, but it is not easy, when we had good death scenes in part 1 and
silly ones in part 2.

Last edited:

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
Does anybody know if there is some kind of gallery? Maybe in the future? Currently on Act 6...
The battle cut scenes can be seen from the tv in the player's room. The completed intimacy events with the girls can be seen by interacting with the girls and finally the death scene and the sex stuff in the battle can be viewed from the research lab underground. Hope this answers your question

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
The battle cut scenes can be seen from the tv in the player's room. The completed intimacy events with the girls can be seen by interacting with the girls and finally the death scene and the sex stuff in the battle can be viewed from the research lab underground. Hope this answers your question

Why yes, it does, thank you many times!

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes