3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I think they said the DLC will be releasing towards the end of the year, it's not just the new heroines model they've got to make after all. There will doubtless be new lewd content, it's just a question of how much. I do agree, the base game is solid enough. Really if they add a single new level and use all the rest of the time to cook up new lewd scenes I'd be happy
i just hope they add an H-animation (in battle) for the titan and the females Z, and i think they said that more enemies would come too
i wouldn't even mind if they used the same animation of the first game
Desktop Screenshot 2022.04.02 - 13.02.43.27.png

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
i just hope they add an H-animation (in battle) for the titan and the females Z, and i think they said that more enemies would come too
View attachment 1736561
I second this. I was disappointed to see TinTan did not have a battle animation like the first game and was even more disappointed that the female z does not have a game over scene.
I also wish there were more animations for both normal and late game zombies.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I think they said the DLC will be releasing towards the end of the year, it's not just the new heroines model they've got to make after all. There will doubtless be new lewd content, it's just a question of how much. I do agree, the base game is solid enough. Really if they add a single new level and use all the rest of the time to cook up new lewd scenes I'd be happy
Its more of an expansion than a dlc. And i do know they intend to give us more of everything, i just worry they are trying to shoot to the stars and end up crashing down. Sometimes you should focus on a singular thing than on a great many.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
View attachment 1736561
I think they purposely left it out for game play reasons, if the big bad boss monster gets stuck on (or in) one heroine it might deflate a boss encounter. Though maybe there could be ways around this, it would be nice to have

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
1. I only know that the ntr part is doing well. But the body fluid does not come out after ejaculation, which is a disadvantage. Although I haven't updated to the latest version so not sure if it's fixed..
But NTR's story has only 4 items, it's a pity

2.In addition, the heroine was killed by zombies without orgasm, resulting in a lot less excitement

3. There should be a group sex NTR scene in the future, I hope it can be realized

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I'm hoping for something like Aya's bonus scene in the original game but with the shelter dudes instead of the zombies, ideally one for each girl in a perfect world.
I'm hoping they're just going to make a continuation for the current NTR story lines; so Hikari should definitely get a big gangbang/public use scene as everyone's leader, Kirara should get a humiliation/submission scene maybe featuring the fat guys equally unappealing friends, Ichika could maybe get something exhibitionist related, not really sure there, and I can't really remember what Aya's scenes themes were, so eh just go for a gangbang. There'll probably be a new NTR scene for each heroine regardless, but a couple each would be great to see.

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Hikari should definitely get a big gangbang/public use scene as everyone's leader
I was actually shocked that this wasn't how her final NTR scene went, they set up all that stuff about the guy threatening to tell everyone about her, and he even brought in another person, but then in the actual scene it's just the one guy fucking her again, the other dude is just standing there recording them even though he's naked too. Really, after the R-18 patch specifically called out gang-rape as one of the fetishes in the game, I was pretty disappointed that the only instance of it is that single game over spitroast, and only for a couple seconds.

Reactions: flobadog

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I was actually shocked that this wasn't how her final NTR scene went, they set up all that stuff about the guy threatening to tell everyone about her, and he even brought in another person, but then in the actual scene it's just the one guy fucking her again, the other dude is just standing there recording them even though he's naked too. Really, after the R-18 patch specifically called out gang-rape as one of the fetishes in the game, I was pretty disappointed that the only instance of it is that single game over spitroast, and only for a couple seconds.
100% this, the game was begging to use some of the facilities for the NTR scenes too (the toilets for Hikari). With this and the set up for Kirara to become the fat guy's pet the NTR scenes seem kinda unfinished, I wonder if the devs had to cut a scene for all of them to make time?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
100% this, the game was begging to use some of the facilities for the NTR scenes too (the toilets for Hikari). With this and the set up for Kirara to become the fat guy's pet the NTR scenes seem kinda unfinished, I wonder if the devs had to cut a scene for all of them to make time?
Cuts were made like the girls AI with used the two facilities in the former demos (toilet and bath), so they did cut content off in both, the official and latest demo versions. With is a shame cause i was hoping for voyeur scenes, where you could see them use them without the minigame.

But i believe the three NTR scenes we got were the ones they had originally planned for.
Also i suspect that aside from the new girl getting her NTR events, we will only get 1 new scene for each girl. Something akin to a post fall sex scene. For example, Kihara begging for sex while on her knees, Hikari being a meat-toilet and Ichika having sex on the door while the MC is on the other side.

Reactions: flobadog
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes