3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I'm in Act7 right now and I alone have to clear the basement from monsters with my 3 girls being captured behind bars.

I'm playing the game on Hard and so far it was mostly easy, but I'm having a really hard time with this one. I have to kill like 90 monsters in less than 5 minutes and I just can't do it. I tried 4 times already and every time I end up with about 10 or 15 monsters remaining. And there are 2 really tough guys among them especially.

How did you manage to kill them all? I have a grenade launcher which is perfect for the mobs of easy enemies and then the pulse rifle, which is pretty good at killing the tougher ones. But yea... really struggling. I can't imagine anybody beating that level on Very Hard...

Any tips would be appreciated!

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Hey guys, I'm in Act7 right now and I alone have to clear the basement from monsters with my 3 girls being captured behind bars.

I'm playing the game on Hard and so far it was mostly easy, but I'm having a really hard time with this one. I have to kill like 90 monsters in less than 5 minutes and I just can't do it. I tried 4 times already and every time I end up with about 10 or 15 monsters remaining. And there are 2 really tough guys among them especially.

How did you manage to kill them all? I have a grenade launcher which is perfect for the mobs of easy enemies and then the pulse rifle, which is pretty good at killing the tougher ones. But yea... really struggling. I can't imagine anybody beating that level on Very Hard...

I used a melee weapon (sword or light saber) to deal with the mobs; you can head shot several enemies simultaneously if you line it up right, and you don't have to worry about reload times. For the abnormals, I used the sniper rifle. Of course, change your skills to match with your intended combat style; I recommend a larger magazine for the sniper rifle and whatever you think best enhances your melee combat. Don't even think about picking sex/items/points skills, just go full Rambo for this one.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018

Use a molotov. And ignore the grenade launcher. A molotov beneath your feet will see half a horde of zombies die and its mutants injured. It has a large radius and it last for around 10 secs. Perfect if you add in the max heal speed, since it means you get to heal yourself and powerup a girl without much risk, tho in this case its for you to kill muties, just make sure to run and gun them and use it when then form a large group.

And an overall guide to very hard mode. Get molotov for groups, and has for best weapons Phantom, Pulse Rifle and MAS12 are the only ones youll ever need, if you dont have them yet. Chainsaw, Denma and the flamethrower are good for waves and sniper rifles for killing mutants.

Its what i use for very hard.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Use a molotov. And ignore the grenade launcher. A molotov beneath your feet will see half a horde of zombies die and its mutants injured. It has a large radius and it last for around 10 secs. Perfect if you add in the max heal speed, since it means you get to heal yourself and powerup a girl without much risk, tho in this case its for you to kill muties, just make sure to run and gun them and use it when then form a large group.

And an overall guide to very hard mode. Get molotov for groups, and has for best weapons Phantom, Pulse Rifle and MAS12 are the only ones youll ever need, if you dont have them yet. Chainsaw, Denma and the flamethrower are good for waves and sniper rifles for killing mutants.

Its what i use for very hard.
How do you use the denma? I only ever get the falling tub.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the tips guys! Will try again today.

What I find kinda difficult and weird is that you can't buy weapons or equip them beforehand. It's always a random spawn, so I never know what I get. Or is there some trick to this that I don't know about?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for the tips guys! Will try again today.

What I find kinda difficult and weird is that you can't buy weapons or equip them beforehand. It's always a random spawn, so I never know what I get. Or is there some trick to this that I don't know about?
The game's pretty much like left 4 dead so weapons and utilities will mostly spawn randomly in random locations. Do note that some of them have fix spawns though, random examples would be the grenade launcher always spawning on the left table at the checkpoint of ACT 7 or the same set of weapons available before either the solo part of ACT 7 or before the boss of ACT 8.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
I did it! I still kept the Pulse Rifle and the Grenade launcher, as it seems I can kill lots of enemies with it quickly, but I equipped molotovs, and even though I had only 3 of them I think they did the trick. And I also didn't chase after the lingerie package there. So in the end when I killed the last guy I still had around 30 seconds left.

Gonna have to unlock some facilities now :cool:

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I did it! I still kept the Pulse Rifle and the Grenade launcher, as it seems I can kill lots of enemies with it quickly, but I equipped molotovs, and even though I had only 3 of them I think they did the trick. And I also didn't chase after the lingerie package there. So in the end when I killed the last guy I still had around 30 seconds left.

Gonna have to unlock some facilities now :cool:
This same level gave me some trouble too.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
The 1.32 version has a bug that doesn't allow permanent items to spawn in the shop. It is fixed in the recently released 1.33 version.

fydar69

Jul 12, 2020
how do you rebind keys? (appart from the obvious way via the menu's which doesnt work in this case) dialogue boxes for me do not have any keys bound to move the to next line, leaving me stuck. Anyone else had this? has solution?

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i have few questions. 1- i have 1.32 ver of game. Can(how) i start christmas or halloween event? 2- i complete act 8 and unlock all 4 girl's events lvl up affections. Is this the end of game or there is endgame content somewhere? 3 and last question- i unlock harem mode building and there to unlock scenes, you need to complete nipple darts mini game. Can i skip it? Because, it physically impossible mini game to copmlete. I somehow clear 2 girl- Hikari and Ichika . But, i cant hit(beat) Aya and Kirara. Even if i'm somehow throw dart in nipple direction- it's bounce off. So, i give up on that

Last edited:

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, i have few questions. 1- i have 1.32 ver of game. Can(how) i start christmas or halloween event? 2- i complete act 8 and unlock all 4 girl's events lvl up affections. Is this the end of game or there is endgame content somewhere? 3 and last question- i unlock harem mode building and there to unlock scenes, you need to complete nipple darts mini game. Can i skip it? Because, it physically impossible mini game to copmlete. I somehow clear 2 girl- Hikari and Ichika . But, i cant hit(beat) Aya and Kirara. Even if i'm somehow throw dart in nipple direction- it's bounce off. So, i give up on that
1 - No, you simply can't. You would need a save from someone who unlocked the seasonal stuff if you want it, the missions aren't available anymore.
2 - You're pretty much done with the game, some stuff like the NTR quest (if you haven't done them already) or unlocking everything could be considered endgame but aside from that, you've completed the game.
3 - Minigame don't seem to be skippable, it would be weird to skip it since the minigame is pretty much all the harem room has to offer. I can't really offer you much help to complete it though, just try to align the dart as best as you can. If you still can't complete it, don't worry, you're not missing much.

Reactions: Agnikai
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes