3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
Patch 1.33R
It won't work. This version only works for steam users. Why bother posting it if we don't know what we are patching the game to? My version is DL. Please tell people what patch version it is so people can know.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Shouldn't we try to keep the Halloween and Christmas updates available since they have exclusive content that the current download doesn't have available? Man, why they decided to waste time creating content that new players can't even enjoy anymore is beyond me. Who wants to buy a game knowing they're missing out on major content updates and maps just because they didn't play sooner? They take all the worst parts of an mmo game and try to shove them in their single player game. Sasuga game devs. I look forward to the microtransactions and lootboxes coming soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrLosZ and LazwelX

onesix16

Apr 18, 2020
It won't work. This version only works for steam users. Why bother posting it if we don't know what we are patching the game to? My version is DL. Please tell people what patch version it is so people can know.
I have V1.33 GOG It works for me and I think it will work for everyone with version 1.33.

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Shouldn't we try to keep the Halloween and Christmas updates available since they have exclusive content that the current download doesn't have available? Man, why they decided to waste time creating content that new players can't even enjoy anymore is beyond me. Who wants to buy a game knowing they're missing out on major content updates and maps just because they didn't play sooner? They take all the worst parts of an mmo game and try to shove them in their single player game. Sasuga game devs. I look forward to the microtransactions and lootboxes coming soon.
If you want to go through the experience of manually obtaining the seasonal content, then maybe I can help. I have version 1.101R and the Halloween content is still available there. Changing the date to 25/12/2021 unfortunately didn't give me the Christmas content, so I dunno how that works. Beware that downgrading your version might kill your save game, so careful with that.

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
There are save files that has been posted here which has the Halloween and Christmas costumes and h-events unlocked. You can find it easily but, if you are referring to the event stages, it doesn't really matter because it is just a stage with five waves of enemies. You're not really missing out much on the shooting part. It doesn't even have new game over scenes. All it added was costumes and h-events in base.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F2P-asdw115588

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
There are save files that has been posted here which has the Halloween and Christmas costumes and h-events unlocked. You can find it easily but, if you are referring to the event stages, it doesn't really matter because it is just a stage with five waves of enemies. You're not really missing out much on the shooting part. It doesn't even have new game over scenes. All it added was costumes and h-events in base.
Some of us dont want the ntr content enabled tho.

lles

Jun 8, 2017
Well, i played the shit out of this game, and i had a lot of fun with it so i decided to buy it on steam.
Now i want to play it again and get all the achievements, but i don't want to grind the content again... does anybody now how edit my old save file, so that i can keep my money for this new playthrough, or has a cheated fresh save file with a lot of cash?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bocchi-chan

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I last played the 'full release' version of the game.

What has been added since then? I heard something about a 'harem room'?
Was there more sex-scenes and/or missions, or is it just seasonal costumes?

The changelog is kinda lacking. Steam obviously isn't going to tell me, since they cut out all the sex content, and the dev's website has everything paywalled.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I last played the 'full release' version of the game.

What has been added since then? I heard something about a 'harem room'?
Was there more sex-scenes and/or missions, or is it just seasonal costumes?

The changelog is kinda lacking. Steam obviously isn't going to tell me, since they cut out all the sex content, and the dev's website has everything paywalled.
Not much to be honest.
Christmas and Halloween had each a horde mission with you used to collect tokens to then buy costumes. Christmas was the best one since we also got two threesome events and the best costume. Also it teases einomaru, the next heroine.
The harem room, mostly has three conversations between the girls and one sex scene. Granted you can add all the girls. And that gives some variation to it, but its really small, with no context or dialogue for it.

That and also the bugs... Since a new heroine was going to be added i decided to get the costumes and items for her. Since a bug prevented me from getting them, i used the halloween version to bypass it. Turns out going there while a girl had the christmas costume bugged her out. Permanently. Silver lining, shes invincible and invisible in mission. Gotta restart again:oops:

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I don't understand what you mean. You can have it turned off in the settings if you don't like NTR.
Say that to the ntr guys who are thanking you for your help:ROFLMAO:
Even if you disable it, since its already been done. The guys will always thank you for helping them. Its really funny if you think about it. You disable it because you dont wanna lose the girls but on the background the guys are all smiles with ya and thankya for the help with the them.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Say that to the ntr guys who are thanking you for your help:ROFLMAO:
Even if you disable it, since its already been done. The guys will always thank you for helping them. Its really funny if you think about it. You disable it because you dont wanna lose the girls but on the background the guys are all smiles with ya and thankya for the help with the them.
NTR is like Thanos. It is inevitable.

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
NTR is like Thanos. It is inevitable.
I don't know if it has changed in later versions of the game, but the NTR was avoidable in the version I played when it came to collecting certain items. It is as simple as ignoring them, since they do not contribute anything to the main plot.

Reactions: Bocchi-chan
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes