3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Finally
I clear the first game and got hand on this now
say, with the realistic russia stock asset people ntr anime girl literally make it like they dont care about ntr stuff so am i
i shall not care back

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
NTR is the best part of this game, since the girls actually get corrupted and the scenes are way more diverse than the vanilla scenes with the MC.

Btw funny how some people shit on the NTR side of the game but still get erect in front of female characters getting chewed by a huge zombie worm lmao

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
A river and a dam, guessing the story here is that the power from the dam is gone and our party has to go in there and fix it back up.
Seems like fun, especially that house defense if the enemy aint all zombies. Still the new monster, despite looking cool and all. Is rather underwhelming. Its attack doesn't do AOE damage like a bomb and it seems to be slower than a creeps ranged attack, coupled with the lack of movement and i cant help but find it a disappointment, gamewise that is.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I wish the female special zombie actually violated you. Instead you just get knocked over and have to use your pistol. I mean come on wasted opportunity. MC needs some zombie action.
I've seen this take a few times now and I really don't get it. I mean personally I'd rather not have front row seats to a rotting zombie cooch going to town on my PC's groin, but you guys do you

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
I've seen this take a few times now and I really don't get it. I mean personally I'd rather not have front row seats to a rotting zombie cooch going to town on my PC's groin, but you guys do you
A bit of a double standard there. If we want girls to get raped by rotting zombie dicks, why wouldnt we want the guy to get fucked by a rotting pussy aswell. True equality, to all genders!!!:ROFLMAO:

Honestly tho, i prefer events at the homebase. Be it pure lovey dovey events, or mindbreak depraved ntr sex. So long it has a 'plot' behind, im good. One offs, like the zombies game overs just dont do it for me.

Sep 14, 2021
It was a surprise that we got female zombies and mutants, but as I said waaaaay earlier, nothing came from it. One can only hope that this will someday be done via DLC, but I doubt it. It is really a shame, because aside of the gore scenes, which had at least creampies and birth scenes in part 1, part 2 just threw it under the bus with "more unnecessary gore". Like I said, a big disappointment.

But about your comment about "I don't get you guys"... if this is not your cup of tea, why are you here in a forum, were people talk about a game, that has Zombies raping women in the frist place?

Jaechi-

May 12, 2020
Does anyone know how much exp you need per level? Just wanna CE this thing to unlock everything right away haha

KNQz

Nov 7, 2021
Thanks for reply. But i know it, i was read the guide on many website, then let my material store ove lvl1, all waifus are max heart, there're none to buy in the shop, although i played with R18 version Opera Snapshot_2022-05-11_025554_www.naguide.com.png Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (50).png Screenshot (51).png Screenshot (52).png

IsseiG

Sep 7, 2020
Hey guys, what's the last version of this? cuz i'm reading other numbers in the way here so idk if i might download this one or look for another updated?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes