3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
The game is awesome. I just beat it and working on unlocking all the nipple piercing stuff :) Would you know of any similar game like this in terms of the gameplay? The fast pacing FPS is perfect... Doesn't even need to have any sex content, but would love to have a base I can build up, which Left 4 Dead doesn't have :-(

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
So I downloaded 1.64 (the now current one) with the 1.64 R-patch, the de-mosaic....well, everything on the OP. I get the message that patch version and game version are different? Did I fuck up somewhere?
Isn't v1.33 is the newest patch? According to steam that is. I'm using the v1.32 gog version that was posted here with the v1.32R patch, and it's working fine.

Though I don't think that the OP version and the OP R18 patch is the same version. So try downloading a v.1.101 R18 patch to match your version, or better yet, download the v1.32 gog version, posted a few posts above, then just search and download a v1.32 R18 patch. Decensor works with that version too.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
Get shelter to level 7, go where you start missions then head downstairs and follow the corridor.
I have Sod 1.32R am i in the right version to have harem mode?

Never mind figured it out...and so underwhelming for harem mode haha

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes