3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

JustTouhou

Oct 27, 2020
Does anyone, by any chance, have a save with all the stages completed, but with none of the facilities upgraded? Once I go past level 3 my textures become blurred. Or maybe there is a way to revert the progress in the game files?

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
Can't I see any Halloween or Christmas costumes and H-Scenes in 1.32 version? Even if I have a save?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021
Mind to elaborate?
Don't mind if I do. In part 1, each girl had a unique death scene, in which they were raped first, impregnated and then killed. To me, the best scene was from Aya and the double team of worm and TinTin (forgive me if I wrote the name wrong). Compare to this, the second part was really disappointing. Instead of impreganting, the zombies and mobs just "toyed" with them and later on killed them in over-the-top ways. As far as I can remember, there was just one boss, that actually impregnated them, which looked so dumb and later on killed the girl. Another point was the uniqueness of those scenes... canned because every girl got the same kill scene. To be honest, the worst scene was with the huge mob with the mouth in the torso, because the scene started with a zombie gangbang, that only gave you blue balls.

All in all, a huge drop of quality and content, just because people begged for brutal deaths.
Concequence of it, no creampie or impregnation... again, the worm scene from Aya in part 1
was way better than the garbage we got in part 2.

To be completely honest, I would had loved to see the girls used by the Zombies and
monsters as breeding stock than getting killed. So much potential, so many possibilities.
Oh well...

But in the end, if you like it, good for you.
I did not. Hope the helps for your question.

Kaijuu2

Jun 3, 2019
Don't mind if I do. In part 1, each girl had a unique death scene, in which they were raped first, impregnated and then killed. To me, the best scene was from Aya and the double team of worm and TinTin (forgive me if I wrote the name wrong). Compare to this, the second part was really disappointing. Instead of impreganting, the zombies and mobs just "toyed" with them and later on killed them in over-the-top ways. As far as I can remember, there was just one boss, that actually impregnated them, which looked so dumb and later on killed the girl. Another point was the uniqueness of those scenes... canned because every girl got the same kill scene. To be honest, the worst scene was with the huge mob with the mouth in the torso, because the scene started with a zombie gangbang, that only gave you blue balls.

All in all, a huge drop of quality and content, just because people begged for brutal deaths.
Concequence of it, no creampie or impregnation... again, the worm scene from Aya in part 1
was way better than the garbage we got in part 2.

To be completely honest, I would had loved to see the girls used by the Zombies and
monsters as breeding stock than getting killed. So much potential, so many possibilities.
Oh well...

But in the end, if you like it, good for you.
I did not. Hope the helps for your question.
Not to mention the Aya Scene at the end of the game that wasn't gore. I think that was the only scene were the hound got some action as well...

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
Hey everyone, I know this is a hard ask but does anyone know of a save file with all costumes unlocked but everything like the story and facilities are not done?

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How complete is this game from what im reading in the thread it seems completed but has no tag so just wanted to ask.

Icelop

Aug 13, 2016
does anyone get blurry textures after upgrading town facilities ? My textures went blurry after upgrading them, were normal before I upgraded town facilities.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
They have a design for enomaru up in their ci-en. Which I don't have a link too at the moment LOL.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The theme of the DLC is gonna be "Pop Idols" so all the girls are probably gonna get frilly idol outfits.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018

The theme of the DLC is gonna be "Pop Idols" so all the girls are probably gonna get frilly idol outfits.
Is this the sixth heroine?
If so, she definitely won't lose her NTR rating to Captain Redhead
must be very erotic

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the sixth heroine?
If so, she definitely won't lose her NTR rating to Captain Redhead
must be very erotic
It'd be the 5th. Funny you bring up "Captain Redhead." Eino is, by design, supposed to be a "little sister" of Hikari. Not her actual little sister, but very much like her in a lot of ways.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
It'd be the 5th. Funny you bring up "Captain Redhead." Eino is, by design, supposed to be a "little sister" of Hikari. Not her actual little sister, but very much like her in a lot of ways.
NTR's erotic performance will definitely be the same as the captain, hope there will be more hot spots!
But do I have to wait for the 3D module to come out and the author will update it?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Since they seem to already have the heroine design made, the model should take at most a month to make. They will probability release it then. My biggest question is just how much content will they add in.

A follow up story is nice and all, but this is a H game, we want, nay desire more of that. Give us the ability to lewd each girl in each facility! Or let them use them with the ntr guys!! Or better yet give us options in positions!!!

It may be unreasonable to expect so much, but id honestly prefer an expansion that gave us more of that, than a new story. Tho il still get the story. Just a matter of priorities.

Reactions: RoyKaiii

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Since they seem to already have the heroine design made, the model should take at most a month to make. They will probability release it then. My biggest question is just how much content will they add in.

A follow up story is nice and all, but this is a H game, we want, nay desire more of that. Give us the ability to lewd each girl in each facility! Or let them use them with the ntr guys!! Or better yet give us options in positions!!!

It may be unreasonable to expect so much, but id honestly prefer an expansion that gave us more of that, than a new story. Tho il still get the story. Just a matter of priorities.
I think they said the DLC will be releasing towards the end of the year, it's not just the new heroines model they've got to make after all. There will doubtless be new lewd content, it's just a question of how much. I do agree, the base game is solid enough. Really if they add a single new level and use all the rest of the time to cook up new lewd scenes I'd be happy

Reactions: UnknownBava
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes