3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So, does Team Karma still making stuff for this game!? I though it was finished?
Well, to be honest, if they call this mess finished... why are people still supporting
them???
Because people like it? They're working on a large DLC, but if you don't like the base game I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think they're 'fixing' anything with it just adding more stuff

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
which version is the latest or the best to download? the 1.01R or the 1.33?
1.33 I'd say, because you can play older versions if you want to play with christmas or halloween dlcs anyway later on your 1.33 save.

So, does Team Karma still making stuff for this game!? I though it was finished?
Well, to be honest, if they call this mess finished... why are people still supporting
them???
It's a good game (concept) despite being messy and actually the execution is not the worst.
True it's messy and even though my PC should be able to handle it better had it been optimized more properly but nonetheless I still enjoy it.

I hope this game was a nice experience for their team.

Sep 16, 2022
Because people like it? They're working on a large DLC, but if you don't like the base game I wouldn't hold my breath. I don't think they're 'fixing' anything with it just adding more stuff
Let say it this way, I bought the game on DLsite because I had high hopes that this game MIGHT be better than
the first one... and finished. I was wrong. The game was awful and the devs just had no real plan what to do, because
there were so many problems and yet, they want to add stuff instead of fixing the game to something good?

Yeah, I have no hope for those people or their games. I won't support them anymore. The first part of Seed of the Dead
was good, but broken beyond good and evil. Sure, it was playable, but neither the story nor the gameplay was good.
To me, it was a mere nightmare... not only because I bought the game as well.

It's a good game (concept) despite being messy and actually the execution is not the worst.
True it's messy and even though my PC should be able to handle it better had it been optimized more properly but nonetheless I still enjoy it.

I hope this game was a nice experience for their team.
A nice experience of stealing money from people while promising a complete game.
No seriously, it was bad. Even The Last Barbarian is better than this game and this one
is early access, which Seeds of the Dead 1 and 2 were not. But alas, one makes mistakes,
one remembers the pain to avoid it again.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
A nice experience of stealing money from people while promising a complete game.
No seriously, it was bad. Even The Last Barbarian is better than this game and this one
is early access, which Seeds of the Dead 1 and 2 were not. But alas, one makes mistakes,
the last barbarian (TLB) has been in development since 2018 and as you say it is still an early access (you have to get the most milk out of the cow, right?), while SoD 1&2 were only developed with a maximum of 2-3 years each.

besides the big difference between how many patreon they have is very large, not counting subscribestar/Ci-en because even so TLB has more revenue

but at the end of the day nobody is putting a gun to your head to make you support them or buy their games, too bad you didn't like the game and even caused you discomfort.

Sep 16, 2022
the last barbarian (TLB) has been in development since 2018 and as you say it is still an early access (you have to get the most milk out of the cow, right?), while SoD 1&2 were only developed with a maximum of 2-3 years each.

besides the big difference between how many patreon they have is very large, not counting subscribestar/Ci-en because even so TLB has more revenue

but at the end of the day nobody is putting a gun to your head to make you support them or buy their games, too bad you didn't like the game and even caused you discomfort.
It is true that nobody puts a gun to my head, but if one simply ignores things that are bad, nothing good comes
from it. That is my problem. If I pay money for a game I hope and believe it is done and it turns out it isn't,
should I simply ignore and get the next best game?! This logic does not work for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Ok. I don't play kids games so I wouldn't know about such thing, but I liked this one.
A game's main purpose is to entertain and this game is pretty entertaining for me.

I didn't follow this game since the beginning so I'm not sure what were your expectations for this game, if you feel like your money was stolen then why wouldn't you just wait for the game to be on this forum or some torrents, download it and play to test it and then think about buying it in the first place? Especially since you didn't have the best first impression from the first part? For me that'd be a waste of money since the beginning mostly because my PC barely handles this game. :unsure:

If I pay money for a game I hope and believe it is done and it turns out it isn't,
should I simply ignore and get the next best game?! This logic does not work for me.
What is not done about the game? Bugs? As I've said once before sometimes it's easier to make 3 new games than fixing one existing, especially if you're tight on budget and with games such as SOD it can never be easy.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
That's what demos are for, to know what you are buying or this website you can download the game and try it before you buy it.
just by clicking on the reviews (steam, youtube, dlsite) or to download the demo it can give you a criteria.
Captura de pantalla 2023-05-19 162110.png Captura de pantalla 2023-05-19 161832.png Captura de pantalla 2023-05-19 161622.png Captura de pantalla 2023-05-19 163937.png
you can't buy something just because you thought "might be better than the first one" or "i hope and believe it is done" because it will go wrong and you will have spent money on something you don't like.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
if that guy watched the PV in the steam he'd notice some of the issues he pointed out right away even before buying it :LOL:
yeah, I don't really agree with a lot of his points because they don't even make sense, but it was the first video that came up when I searched for "honest review" hahahahaha
is there any content difference between 1.01 and 1.33, or same besides qol changes?
small bug fixes and you can use the christmas and halloween costumes.

Last edited:

LukasLukas300

Jan 3, 2019
i got the seed of the dead sweet home version 1.32
is there a update patch to the newest version? cuz i patched the r18 version but it says the body versions do not match with the patch version

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
is there any content difference between 1.01 and 1.33, or same besides qol changes?
i got the seed of the dead sweet home version 1.32
is there a update patch to the newest version? cuz i patched the r18 version but it says the body versions do not match with the patch version
just get 1.33 unless you want to play DLC; don't worry about save games it's all compatible

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
What's new added in Halloween and Christmas DLCs aside from costumes?
bugs? :LOL:

I mean at the times the zombies are being hard to find on the new areas as they tend to be blocked by things or hitboxes and then you have to complete a wave in 360 seconds but you can't find that last one or two zombies that are anywhere on the map but there are 60 or 160 more zombies waiting in that wave to be spawned as soon as that one or two die... which is annoying :)

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Inept Monkey throwawaythe24256432 Shadowblaster RossoX

I tried both builds and while I was able to make plenty of progress with the 1st build, I fucked up in that I forgot that you had to bring down the number of zombies to zero before the timer ran out. So I spent a good chunk of the time outrunning one lone zombie thinking I could get an automatic win by stalling when I had about 50 more zombies to kill.

Anyways, since I'm not afraid to use cheat engine for Seed of the Dead, is there a way I can use it to make my player character invincible throughout the round? Or speed up the clock? Or insta-kill every zombie that comes out of the map?

EDIT1: Would the method in this video work for Seed of the Dead 2: Sweet Home?

LINK:

EDIT2: This screenshot is the cheat engine system I have to work with.

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Inept Monkey throwawaythe24256432 Shadowblaster RossoX

I tried both builds and while I was able to make plenty of progress with the 1st build, I fucked up in that I forgot that you had to bring down the number of zombies to zero before the timer ran out. So I spent a good chunk of the time outrunning one lone zombie thinking I could get an automatic win by stalling when I had about 50 more zombies to kill.

Anyways, since I'm not afraid to use cheat engine for Seed of the Dead, is there a way I can use it to make my player character invincible throughout the round? Or speed up the clock? Or insta-kill every zombie that comes out of the map?

EDIT1: Would the method in this video work for Seed of the Dead 2: Sweet Home?

LINK:

EDIT2: This screenshot is the cheat engine system I have to work with.
As long as you got a CE file for each respective game. I know there's one for SoD2 somewhere out there.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes