3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
idk what skills you have available but for that part i suppose the best skills would be

Grenade Increase 3
Molotov
Revolver
Ammo in Socks 3
Main Reload 3
Steel Body 3
Thanks! Though aren't the Molotov Cocktail and Revolver weapons rather than skills? The skills I have available so far are the following:

Weapon:
  • default magazine expansion
  • adept gun handling
  • grenade increase 1 & 2
  • ammo in socks 1 & 2
  • main reload speed 1 & 2
Physical:
  • steel body 1 & 2
  • swiftness 1 & 2
  • strike of fury 1 & 2
Mind:
  • recovery rate increase 1 & 2
  • remission 1
  • buff duration extension 1
  • vitality boost 1 & 2
  • pain to vitality 1
Utility:
  • olfaction
  • extra item
  • extra point 1 & 2

All the last skills require pretty much being maxed if i recall so if you aren't max level then I would do like

Grenade Increase 3
Steel Body 3
Swiftness 3
Main Reload 3
Ammo in Socks 3
I'm not at max level. I'm at level 20 so far. Of those skills you listed, I have Grenade Increase 2, Steel Body 2, Swiftness 2, Main Reload Speed 2 and Ammo in Socks 2. None of them at 3, but I can equip their weaker versions while grinding at previous stages to give myself an idea of what to expect of their stronger versions. By the way, is Level 30 the max level? Also, is there a 6th skill you would recommend that I equip once I hit Level 30? Or is that a free spot for whatever skill I'd like to add once I reach the max level?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! Though aren't the Molotov Cocktail and Revolver weapons rather than skills? The skills I have available so far are the following:

Weapon:
  • default magazine expansion
  • adept gun handling
  • grenade increase 1 & 2
  • ammo in socks 1 & 2
  • main reload speed 1 & 2
Physical:
  • steel body 1 & 2
  • swiftness 1 & 2
  • strike of fury 1 & 2
Mind:
  • recovery rate increase 1 & 2
  • remission 1
  • buff duration extension 1
  • vitality boost 1 & 2
  • pain to vitality 1
Utility:
  • olfaction
  • extra item
  • extra point 1 & 2

I'm not at max level. I'm at level 20 so far. Of those skills you listed, I have Grenade Increase 2, Steel Body 2, Swiftness 2, Main Reload Speed 2 and Ammo in Socks 2. None of them at 3, but I can equip their weaker versions while grinding at previous stages to give myself an idea of what to expect of their stronger versions. By the way, is Level 30 the max level? Also, is there a 6th skill you would recommend that I equip once I hit Level 30? Or is that a free spot for whatever skill I'd like to add once I reach the max level?
I don't really remember when you unlock the 6th slot so I put 5 down assuming the 6th slot opens at level 30. Molotov and Revolver are weapons, but you only get them via skills, they open up at like level 28.

I guess with what you have for that stage I would do:

Main Reload 2
Ammo in Socks 2
Grenade Increase 2
Steel Body 2
Swiftness 2
Strike of Fury 2

This is the most optimal build for a 'solo' situation since you can't heal off the girls.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I don't really remember when you unlock the 6th slot so I put 5 down assuming the 6th slot opens at level 30. Molotov and Revolver are weapons, but you only get them via skills, they open up at like level 28.

I guess with what you have for that stage I would do:

Main Reload 2
Ammo in Socks 2
Grenade Increase 2
Steel Body 2
Swiftness 2
Strike of Fury 2

This is the most optimal build for a 'solo' situation since you can't heal off the girls.
I ended up equipping every skill you mentioned except for Strikes of Fury 2 since I haven't unlocked my 6th slot yet. What are the names of the skills that give you the revolver and molotov cocktail as weapons? Do they make it so that you already have them equipped once you start your mission at either the very beginning or at your checkpoint?

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up equipping every skill you mentioned except for Strikes of Fury 2 since I haven't unlocked my 6th slot yet. What are the names of the skills that give you the revolver and molotov cocktail as weapons? Do they make it so that you already have them equipped once you start your mission at either the very beginning or at your checkpoint?
Pretty sure they're just called Molotov and Revolver. Yeah, they make it so you start the stage with those. Your main handgun changes to a revolver and your grenades are molotovs.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Pretty sure they're just called Molotov and Revolver. Yeah, they make it so you start the stage with those. Your main handgun changes to a revolver and your grenades are molotovs.
Are Revolvers and Molotovs better than the default handguns and grenades you get in terms of stats? If so, I'll definitely work towards leveling up my stats so that I can get the skills needed for that OP build you previously mentioned. In your opinion, what is the best level to use for farming EXP? I've completed levels 1 through 6. I like doing the 5th area's boss battle because it's easy and nets you a lot of points. But those are more for the in-game currency rather than the EXP I need to level up. So which stages/levels should I use to farm the most experience points?

EDIT: Also, on an unrelated note, how did you get that Mahou Arms banner under your posts and where can I find banners for games on this website?

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Are Revolvers and Molotovs better than the default handguns and grenades you get in terms of stats? If so, I'll definitely work towards leveling up my stats so that I can get the skills needed for that OP build you previously mentioned. In your opinion, what is the best level to use for farming EXP? I've completed levels 1 through 6. I like doing the 5th area's boss battle because it's easy and nets you a lot of points. But those are more for the in-game currency rather than the EXP I need to level up. So which stages/levels should I use to farm the most experience points?

EDIT: Also, on an unrelated note, how did you get that Mahou Arms banner under your posts and where can I find banners for games on this website?
yeah the molotov and handgun are a lot better. I don't really know which level is best for exp, i would just say run whichever stage you find the most fun. Ofcourse harder difficulty = more exp as well, do whatever you can. I put this banner up years ago. I don't remember where you find banners or how exactly to put them in.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
yeah the molotov and handgun are a lot better. I don't really know which level is best for exp, i would just say run whichever stage you find the most fun. Ofcourse harder difficulty = more exp as well, do whatever you can. I put this banner up years ago. I don't remember where you find banners or how exactly to put them in.
In that case, I'll work towards unlocking the molotov and revolver then. Didn't you meant to say revolver when you said "molotov and handgun"? Is the revolver a six shot one? If yes, is it still better than the Glock even if said Glock has more ammo than the Revolver? I might do a bunch of random assorted stages in order to complete the various NTR quests I'm working on. But unless someone else offers a second opinion, it seems like the stage 5 boss would be best for points currency farming. Do currency points also count towards your experience points' scores? I could also try switching the difficulty rating around like you suggested. Though I'm not sure how well I'd do on normal mode. Hard and Very Hard I could easily imagine kicking my ass. But even if I lost a stage on hard & very hard, could I still keep the points I gained from that stage up until I died like in easy mode?

Sucks that you can't remember how banners work, but oh well.

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
How do we see the R18 content? I turn it on in the main menu but the scenes are still normal and when I go back to title the option is gone and the game doesn't say R anymore.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
How do we see the R18 content? I turn it on in the main menu but the scenes are still normal and when I go back to title the option is gone and the game doesn't say R anymore.
You playing the Steam version? If yes, go to ErogeJapan's website and install the patch for Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home

Here's the link:

(Not sure if there's any rules for posting links to patches. If there is, I apologize.)

Prussian56

Aug 29, 2020
You playing the Steam version? If yes, go to ErogeJapan's website and install the patch for Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home

Here's the link:

(Not sure if there's any rules for posting links to patches. If there is, I apologize.)
Fixed it now, I thought I needed to apply the patch to the one downloaded from here but it was already R so it bugged it out I guess, starting a new one works.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Fixed it now, I thought I needed to apply the patch to the one downloaded from here but it was already R so it bugged it out I guess, starting a new one works.
That's good to hear.

Anyways, does anyone else in this thread know if there are any cheat codes for gaining more in-game money? I'm trying to unlock as many cosmetic items as possible in addition to getting enough money to get the items needed to play the mini-games that unlock rewards. So anything that could speed up that process would be great.

May 15, 2021
That's good to hear.

Anyways, does anyone else in this thread know if there are any cheat codes for gaining more in-game money? I'm trying to unlock as many cosmetic items as possible in addition to getting enough money to get the items needed to play the mini-games that unlock rewards. So anything that could speed up that process would be great.
cheat engine 4 bytes

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021

Here's the link:

Do you have a full English version? If yes then where to get it?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
cheat engine 4 bytes
I have Cheat Engine installed. So how do I utilize it to get more in-game money to spend?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out what I needed to do. However, I have another question. Does cheat engine negatively effect my chances for getting the following permanent items in the shop?:

• Body Change Shape
  • Body Change Skin Texture
  • Nipple Rotor
  • Nipple Piercing
  • Nipple Piercing (Heart)
  • Handcuffs
  • Legcuffs

Or is it just an RNG thing? I've been turning the game on and off to see if the store would spawn these particular items. But after I bought some legcuffs the "permanent" section of the store remains empty. What do I have to do to get a fresh resupply of stuff for the store? Go on a mission to kill some time?

Do you have a full English version? If yes then where to get it?
I have the Steam version. If by full version, you mean the one with the Christmas and Halloween content, I don't think I do. I've heard through the grapevine that that content would be released as DLC in the future.

Last edited:

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
That's the thing. I already have it on the lowest difficulty yet I'm still struggling with the "I have a bad feeling about this" section of stage 7. But if you think the 1st game is worth checking out I'll check it out as well. I don't see any patches for Seed of the Dead 1 on Eroge Japan's website though. So is there no sex scenes in that game whatsoever? Either way, looking at the models from each game, TeamKRAMA has come a long way. Hopefully they keep improving their skills at graphics/modeling until even the imperfections of Seed of the Dead 2 are a thing of the past in Seed of the Dead 3 or whatever that new game they're working on is called. What's it called again?
I assume stage 7 is the torture sex dungeon where the girls aren't with you (I really don't remember). My strategy while i was doing the hardest difficulty was just revolver for normal zombies and heavy weapons for special ones. use strong shit like the sword or grenade launcher. The revolver also does very good damage so don't be afraid to use it against the big fuckers too. also when the female zombie comes out, kill her with extreme prejudice. If she catches you, you're fucked (both figuratively and literally). The 3 titans are an issue as well but as long you can jump bait them you'll be fine. I also believe you can fuck the girls before entering the room to gain shields and full hp for the fight 1682970902237.png

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I assume stage 7 is the torture sex dungeon where the girls aren't with you (I really don't remember). My strategy while i was doing the hardest difficulty was just revolver for normal zombies and heavy weapons for special ones. use strong shit like the sword or grenade launcher. The revolver also does very good damage so don't be afraid to use it against the big fuckers too. also when the female zombie comes out, kill her with extreme prejudice. If she catches you, you're fucked (both figuratively and literally). The 3 titans are an issue as well but as long you can jump bait them you'll be fine. I also believe you can fuck the girls before entering the room to gain shields and full hp for the fight View attachment 2587929
Thanks for suggesting an alternative strategy for me to think about. I'm still working towards grinding up to level 30 in order to get everything but the input is appreciated nonetheless.

Anyways, to UnknownBava , is there any updates regarding the DLC on TeamKrama's Patreon, Pixiv Fanbox or whatever other crowdfunding service they use?

Jul 15, 2017
Sucks that you can't remember how banners work, but oh well.
Hi LycraPawn

Just thought I would let you know about banners.

I got my banners from the games threads but obviously not every game has banners for you to use. You can request custom banners here https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/.

To actually add the banner so that it appears under a message you need to go to your signature. To do this click on your profile in the top right of the screen and then select signature from the menu. You then just paste in the pics/banners/links you want. There is a limit to the amount of links you can have. You can also add links to banners for example my "The Deluca Family" banner takes you to the game thread when clicked on.

Hope this helps if you need any more help just send me a message.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Dancing outfit (probably the idol costumes)
Chinese Clothing ( )
Sexy Jewelry Costumes:

and an H scene for MC&Kirara
Sounds like the makings of a great DLC content pack. When you say "sexy jewelry costumes", are you talking Dead or Alive Xtreme style bikinis made of of crystals? Or something else entirely? Also, is the DLC going to include more sex scenes for Kirara, Aya, Hikari and Ichika that weren't in the base game? Also, I recognize the banner for Karryn's Prison, but I don't recognize the other game. What is it called? Uni something? Or just Uni?

Hi LycraPawn

Just thought I would let you know about banners.

I got my banners from the games threads but obviously not every game has banners for you to use. You can request custom banners here https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/.

To actually add the banner so that it appears under a message you need to go to your signature. To do this click on your profile in the top right of the screen and then select signature from the menu. You then just paste in the pics/banners/links you want. There is a limit to the amount of links you can have. You can also add links to banners for example my "The Deluca Family" banner takes you to the game thread when clicked on.

Hope this helps if you need any more help just send me a message.
Thanks for the banner tutorial. Is there a way I could look at all the banners that are available so that I could pick whichever ones where games that I've played or are interested in playing? Or am I just gonna have to search throughout the thread to look for one or two banners that pertain to my h-gaming interests? Also, what's the limit of how many banners you can have with or without links? Could you potentially have 4 or 8 banners as long as none of them had links?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes