3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
DLC is looking better and better
View attachment 2541948
it better be better after the amount of time they've spent working on it
There's going to be DLC? If so, where can I find these teasers? What's planned for the DLC? Is there going to be more waifu characters? Is the Woof Woof Radio Girl (can't remember her name at the moment) going to become a playable character in said DLC?

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
There's going to be DLC? If so, where can I find these teasers? What's planned for the DLC? Is there going to be more waifu characters? Is the Woof Woof Radio Girl (can't remember her name at the moment) going to become a playable character in said DLC?
Yeah, a new DLC has been in the works for months now. Not sure where to find the teasers but folks in this thread like UnknownBava shares any new updates so keep an eye on this thread if you want to see some info on it. It's thought to be released in the summer of 2023 so maybe a few more months. I'm pretty sure theres new features like idol stuff and yes, one more waifu will be added, Einomaru who is the girl from the radio.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Yeah, a new DLC has been in the works for months now. Not sure where to find the teasers but folks in this thread like UnknownBava shares any new updates so keep an eye on this thread if you want to see some info on it. It's thought to be released in the summer of 2023 so maybe a few more months. I'm pretty sure theres new features like idol stuff and yes, one more waifu will be added, Einomaru who is the girl from the radio.
Thanks. I thought the Idol thing was going to be a new game, but it's going to be DLC instead? Also, how can I find UnknownBava's posts regarding Seed of the Dead 2's DLC in this thread? Any particular highlights you'd recommend that I check out? Glad that Einomaru will join the cast as a "playable" character. (In quotations because you only play as MC-kun while the waifus just accompany you on missions. Will they become playable in the future though?) I do wish Einomaru wasn't the only new waifu that was being added to the game. Such as three more girls for a total of 8 waifus overall.

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
you can find all of the updates about the dlc inside of Teamkrama's patreon, you'll have to subscribe to it though

LurkManTheIII

Feb 5, 2022
Thanks. I thought the Idol thing was going to be a new game, but it's going to be DLC instead? Also, how can I find UnknownBava's posts regarding Seed of the Dead 2's DLC in this thread? Any particular highlights you'd recommend that I check out? Glad that Einomaru will join the cast as a "playable" character. (In quotations because you only play as MC-kun while the waifus just accompany you on missions. Will they become playable in the future though?) I do wish Einomaru wasn't the only new waifu that was being added to the game. Such as three more girls for a total of 8 waifus overall.
It's not just UnknownBava and I don't have any recommendations because I kinda forgot what has been shared and the search function is your best bet. Though here is something he shared a few days ago about gore and non gore versions of a death scene:
# (In production) Act 10 death scene colored + voiced video!

This is not a finished product.

It is still in the process of production and is still being adjusted.

The sound is a test of the dialogue from Act 1.

trim (non-gore)
グロなし D_H1_act10_20230222_Trim.mp4 - Google Drive
gore
D_H1_act10_20230222.mp4 - Google Drive

I do agree with more waifus and being able to play as them but, I highly doubt that can become a reality. Hope I'm wrong though.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
It's not just UnknownBava and I don't have any recommendations because I kinda forgot what has been shared and the search function is your best bet. Though here is something he shared a few days ago about gore and non gore versions of a death scene:

I do agree with more waifus and being able to play as them but, I highly doubt that can become a reality. Hope I'm wrong though.
I ended up switching to "showing 100 posts per page" and just press control F to find the posts by UnknownBava. As for more waifus, unless we get some other disembodied voices on the radio within Einomaru's story, you might be right. But one of the reasons why I think it's possible we might get more girls besides Einomaru is because when you look at the waiting members section within the member change section of the mission menu, it looks somewhat incomplete due to only having one waifu at the moment. So hopefully when TeamKRAMA is done with whatever new game they're working on (are the working on a different game besides Seed of the Dead?) they'd decide to add new characters to the game.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
On a slightly unrelated note, I'm struggling with the latter half of Stage 7. I keep dying before the timer runs out. Is there any kind of build with specific weapons and skills that would help me survive long enough to escape the mansion's basement dungeon?
If you can get the pulse rifle that would be very helpful. I remember struggling with this as well

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
If you can get the pulse rifle that would be very helpful. I remember struggling with this as well
I did get the pulse rifle in one of my playthroughs of that level. It was certainly a helpful weapon but I still lost anyways. I'm currently at Level 20 and have these five skills equipped so far:
  1. Steel Body 2
  2. Swiftness 2
  3. Vitality Boost 2
  4. Extra Point 2
  5. Main Reload Speed 2
  6. Can't unlock the 6th skill slot until Level 30.
So I was thinking of grinding points at the warehouse since you earn a lot of points for defeating the main baddy's first boss fight. But which stage is the best for farming EXP? Because farming points would just give me some currency which can't be used to buy any skills if I'm not at a high enough level. So I guess I would just spend those ponts towards raising the affection of my waifus. But at the same time I'm thinking about saving the points until I reach the millions. A task which I've currently failed at considering that I've maxed out the base to level 6 or 7. (Enough to unlock Harem Mode.)

Do you or anyone else in this thread have any recommendations on what skills I should equip once I get to Level 30? Are there any items or skills that can give me the exact weapons I need (such as the pulse rifle, for example) exactly when I need them? (such as before the 5 minute sex dungeon survival mode, for example) Or am I just gonna have to trust RNG Jesus to provide me the luck that I need?

Also, is the 1st Seed of the Dead game worth trying out? Or is Seed of the Dead 2 such a vast improvement over the original that I shouldn't even bother with it?

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
I did get the pulse rifle in one of my playthroughs of that level. It was certainly a helpful weapon but I still lost anyways. I'm currently at Level 20 and have these five skills equipped so far:
  1. Steel Body 2
  2. Swiftness 2
  3. Vitality Boost 2
  4. Extra Point 2
  5. Main Reload Speed 2
  6. Can't unlock the 6th skill slot until Level 30.
So I was thinking of grinding points at the warehouse since you earn a lot of points for defeating the main baddy's first boss fight. But which stage is the best for farming EXP? Because farming points would just give me some currency which can't be used to buy any skills if I'm not at a high enough level. So I guess I would just spend those ponts towards raising the affection of my waifus. But at the same time I'm thinking about saving the points until I reach the millions. A task which I've currently failed at considering that I've maxed out the base to level 6 or 7. (Enough to unlock Harem Mode.)

Do you or anyone else in this thread have any recommendations on what skills I should equip once I get to Level 30? Are there any items or skills that can give me the exact weapons I need (such as the pulse rifle, for example) exactly when I need them? (such as before the 5 minute sex dungeon survival mode, for example) Or am I just gonna have to trust RNG Jesus to provide me the luck that I need?

Also, is the 1st Seed of the Dead game worth trying out? Or is Seed of the Dead 2 such a vast improvement over the original that I shouldn't even bother with it?
Its been awhile so I don't remember what I actually did on that level. Maybe I chickened out and lowered the difficulty temporarily hahaha. The first game has its own charm and worth playing IMO. Its a lot simpler but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Its been awhile so I don't remember what I actually did on that level. Maybe I chickened out and lowered the difficulty temporarily hahaha. The first game has its own charm and worth playing IMO. Its a lot simpler but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
That's the thing. I already have it on the lowest difficulty yet I'm still struggling with the "I have a bad feeling about this" section of stage 7. But if you think the 1st game is worth checking out I'll check it out as well. I don't see any patches for Seed of the Dead 1 on Eroge Japan's website though. So is there no sex scenes in that game whatsoever? Either way, looking at the models from each game, TeamKRAMA has come a long way. Hopefully they keep improving their skills at graphics/modeling until even the imperfections of Seed of the Dead 2 are a thing of the past in Seed of the Dead 3 or whatever that new game they're working on is called. What's it called again?

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Idk wh
That's the thing. I already have it on the lowest difficulty yet I'm still struggling with the "I have a bad feeling about this" section of stage 7. But if you think the 1st game is worth checking out I'll check it out as well. I don't see any patches for Seed of the Dead 1 on Eroge Japan's website though. So is there no sex scenes in that game whatsoever? Either way, looking at the models from each game, TeamKRAMA has come a long way. Hopefully they keep improving their skills at graphics/modeling until even the imperfections of Seed of the Dead 2 are a thing of the past in Seed of the Dead 3 or whatever that new game they're working on is called. What's it called again?

idk what skills you have available but for that part i suppose the best skills would be

Grenade Increase 3
Molotov
Revolver
Ammo in Socks 3
Main Reload 3
Steel Body 3

All the last skills require pretty much being maxed if i recall so if you aren't max level then I would do like

Grenade Increase 3
Steel Body 3
Swiftness 3
Main Reload 3
Ammo in Socks 3

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes