3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
wow what even is that texture on her body? Is that meant to be clothing? It looks like a smudged sharpie drawn six-pack
It's naked + tatoo...

The worst thing is, she looks normal in recollection mode, but the tatoo never looks good, always blurry.

Last edited:

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
If I were you, I would download the game again (if it's not a problem). Perhaps something got corrupted in the game files. Alternatively, I would set the graphics to ultra despite your computer's specifications and run a test to see how the models will look.

After setting all the sliders to the maximum, I would gradually decrease each one by one and see at which point the most change occurs. I realize that some settings may not affect the graphics (at least they shouldn't), but there's no harm in trying.

Or your save is broken. Have you tried to start a new game?

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
If I were you, I would download the game again (if it's not a problem). Perhaps something got corrupted in the game files. Alternatively, I would set the graphics to ultra despite your computer's specifications and run a test to see how the models will look.

After setting all the sliders to the maximum, I would gradually decrease each one by one and see at which point the most change occurs. I realize that some settings may not affect the graphics (at least they shouldn't), but there's no harm in trying.

Or your save is broken. Have you tried to start a new game?
I was already playing with all the graphic options in the game with not much result (Epic textures shows the best one).
Earlier I had my game crashing so I redownloaded it again, the save stayed, crashes are gone but some textures are pretty bad.
(If only there was a separate slider for characters I'd have it maxed and textures at medium or something.)

I don't think it's the issue with the save. I remember it happened directly after I was unlocking facilities, at first I lowered graphics and it was fine for a moment but then I unlocked more facilities and started grinding so only after I decided to grind money on tatoos (yes I don't like NTR) I noticed they look horrible.
It might be because unlocking facilities adds more things to be loaded and it might go slightly over my vram capacity.
I wonder if anyone had the same issue and fixed it without actually upgrading their pc cuz I'm too broke for that.

1680914704487.png
(The new/clean save shows proper textures, both on the picture like this and on the clothes.)

1680915212663.png
(Normal on clean save)
1680915379020.png
(Ugh, my save with almost all unlocked)

Normal clothes look bad.
Bunny suit looks alright.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might try to make a new save and cheat some of the things without unlocking facilities to see if it changes anything.
I've just been wondering if somebody knows how to fix it. I kinda like mindlessly shooting zombies and I'm used to bad textures on buildings and stuff, but contrary to that I need characters to look good :s

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I was already playing with all the graphic options in the game with not much result (Epic textures shows the best one).
Earlier I had my game crashing so I redownloaded it again, the save stayed, crashes are gone but some textures are pretty bad.
(If only there was a separate slider for characters I'd have it maxed and textures at medium or something.)

I don't think it's the issue with the save. I remember it happened directly after I was unlocking facilities, at first I lowered graphics and it was fine for a moment but then I unlocked more facilities and started grinding so only after I decided to grind money on tatoos (yes I don't like NTR) I noticed they look horrible.
It might be because unlocking facilities adds more things to be loaded and it might go slightly over my vram capacity.
I wonder if anyone had the same issue and fixed it without actually upgrading their pc cuz I'm too broke for that.

View attachment 2529757
(The new/clean save shows proper textures, both on the picture like this and on the clothes.)

View attachment 2529768
(Normal on clean save)
View attachment 2529776

Normal clothes look bad.

I might try to make a new save and cheat some of the things without unlocking facilities to see if it changes anything.
I've just been wondering if somebody knows how to fix it. I kinda like mindlessly shooting zombies and I'm used to bad textures on buildings and stuff, but contrary to that I need characters to look good :s
what are your computer specs? This game is weirdly power intensive, even my high power computer has the fans blast to full power so its definitely pushing it to its max

• Sad
Reactions: RossoX

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020

View attachment 2529757

View attachment 2529768
(Normal on clean save)
View attachment 2529776

Normal clothes look bad.

Not sure this will help you, but I had the same problem with other games, although in my case was due to a buggy version of the game (funny all that troubleshooting was due to me downloading a game to make some profile pictures (°_° ) ). Might worth a shot to look into a similar situation (While not exactly mean do what the following posts to mine sugested, probably still worth looking into it).

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Fat zombie covers up heroine during rape
Then he was crushed to death inexplicably! ?
As a result, he died without even having an orgasm?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
what are your computer specs? This game is weirdly power intensive, even my high power computer has the fans blast to full power so its definitely pushing it to its max
You are using nice words. Despite how I've been enjoying the game, SoD is an incredibly unoptimized janky piece of garbage, likely due to bad coding practices that waste PC resources. This becomes obvious at the pier/factory stage.

Progress through the stage until you reach an ammo point where there are lots of planks, some wooden fences and a campfire, and even on my high-end PC which plays current gen smoothly, starts to drop in frame rate at this specific location.

They must be running some poorly optimized and inefficient logic on the shader for the flames effect, and this amateurish scripting is certain to be across the board on the whole game. Let's just hope that they are doing an optimization pass to come with the upcoming DLC.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
You are using nice words. Despite how I've been enjoying the game, SoD is an incredibly unoptimized janky piece of garbage, likely due to bad coding practices that waste PC resources. This becomes obvious at the pier/factory stage.

Progress through the stage until you reach an ammo point where there are lots of planks, some wooden fences and a campfire, and even on my high-end PC which plays current gen smoothly, starts to drop in frame rate at this specific location.

They must be running some poorly optimized and inefficient logic on the shader for the flames effect, and this amateurish scripting is certain to be across the board on the whole game. Let's just hope that they are doing an optimization pass to come with the upcoming DLC.
Well, that's what happens when you're new, developing game studio and your game starts to suddenly grow. Game being added with new and new facilities and DLCs. At first when they made the game it was probably looking good and working smoothly but at one point you have to start optimizing this and that, but if you're not well experienced yet, it's difficult to tell when and at some point it's just easier to make a whole new project from scratch than fixing it.
I've experienced it while I got a small project of working on a small, two person "space" battleship. I just had to upgrade the project, add this and that but at some point I realized, had I just used the code as a refference and made everything from scratch myself I'd be done in a month, not three like I did.

Besides...

Well, it's a "Gaming laptop"... but bought like 8 years ago so yeah xD
I suppose the graphic card is only weakest part but it's a GeForce soldered into the main board and I couldn't replace nor upgrade it.
I have CPU in turbo which overclocks it to 3,2 GHz, 4 core, 8 threaded, upgraded ram to 16 GB, put inside a pretty good SSD, but graphic card is still old GeForce 750M with 1GB of VRAM which kinda sucks hard now.

But I have interesting news. I have used cheats. Yes. I have used cheats to DOWNGRADE my facilities and...

Yes, it's looking good (at least enough).
I wonder if I should just downgrade facilities for the grind like this :unsure:
Even in abandoned factory it is looking good.

Not sure this will help you, but I had the same problem with other games, although in my case was due to a buggy version of the game (funny all that troubleshooting was due to me downloading a game to make some profile pictures (°_° ) ). Might worth a shot to look into a similar situation (While not exactly mean do what the following posts to mine sugested, probably still worth looking into it).
TBF if I had PC specs like yours I wouldn't have this problem :LOL:

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Well, that's what happens when you're new, developing game studio and your game starts to suddenly grow. Game being added with new and new facilities and DLCs. At first when they made the game it was probably looking good and working smoothly but at one point you have to start optimizing this and that, but if you're not well experienced yet, it's difficult to tell when and at some point it's just easier to make a whole new project from scratch than fixing it.
I've experienced it while I got a small project of working on a small, two person "space" battleship. I just had to upgrade the project, add this and that but at some point I realized, had I just used the code as a refference and made everything from scratch myself I'd be done in a month, not three like I did.

Besides...

Well, it's a "Gaming laptop"... but bought like 8 years ago so yeah xD
I suppose the graphic card is only weakest part but it's a GeForce soldered into the main board and I couldn't replace nor upgrade it.
I have CPU in turbo which overclocks it to 3,2 GHz, 4 core, 8 threaded, upgraded ram to 16 GB, put inside a pretty good SSD, but graphic card is still old GeForce 750M with 1GB of VRAM which kinda sucks hard now.

But I have interesting news. I have used cheats. Yes. I have used cheats to DOWNGRADE my facilities and...

TBF if I had PC specs like yours I wouldn't have this problem :LOL:

I'm sorry if this sounds impolite, but it looks like it's time to buy a new computer or laptop. :D

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021

[snip]

Huh. Care to share exactly how you cheated? I have basically the same problem.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Huh. Care to share exactly how you cheated? I have basically the same problem.
Well, I used cheat engine and some cheat table I got from here, then I started a stage, downgraded the facilities from 7 to 0 then returned to the hometown.
Starting a stage seems to be important so the game doesn't actually notice the downgrade and doesn't try to fix it; the assets from the facilities are being unloaded from the memory while starting the stage, so when coming back to hometown the game notices the facilities are not upgraded so it doesn't load the assets.

It makes texture look better in hometown but after messing around I don't actually think it changes the combat zone that much.
Mind that you'll be losing access to the facilities and will have to cheat them back up (or re-develop them lol) and that includes the facility-related events, like the Kirara's event with MC's renovated room, Ichika's toilet event or the entire 'harem room'.
Also with no access facilities you can't find permanent items in the store like the eye mask, tattoos or other things like that so that is only so you can see the hometown with a better resolution textures.
The events that are happening in the girl's rooms and the places outside the facilities are still available though.

BTW Remember to keep textures up to epic or it will just be the worse version of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kintty

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
Just cheatengine freeze their health at <30% and they will lose their clothes with the next hit. If you want you can set the health back to 100 since they will keep this state until you fuck them yourself. Don't know of a quicker way and has to be done after each level load.
How do I do the cheat ?

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Is the main download updated with the newer stuff like the halloween event? And does anyone that gives the dev money know if the new dlc will have ntr with the new girl?

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
How do I do the cheat ?
Option 1:
Open cheat engine, open the cheat table from here:
Start the game and set it as the active game in CE. Now you have a ton of options to do whatever.

Option 2:
If that didn't work for whatever reason (wrong game version etc), search for the health value of your teammate a few times, every time it changes. it will whittle down the list of possible values until only the health is left. Change health, putting an "x" at the start of the row will freeze the values.

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
Option 1:
Start the game and set it as the active game in CE. Now you have a ton of options to do whatever.

Option 2:
If that didn't work for whatever reason (wrong game version etc), search for the health value of your teammate a few times, every time it changes. it will whittle down the list of possible values until only the health is left. Change health, putting an "x" at the start of the row will freeze the values.
I did the first thing yesterday and it worked thanks

GOOODIEEE

Apr 7, 2022
Option 1:

Option 2:

I have downloaded the .ct file and what next?
i have no idea what to do next.
is it install a .ct file extension or what ?
can any give a detail list of what to do next? pls

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
I have downloaded the .ct file and what next?
i have no idea what to do next.
is it install a .ct file extension or what ?
can any give a detail list of what to do next? pls
This vid shows how to use em

tutul

Sep 5, 2019
is it just me or anyone else has optimization issues? I can't even hit 60 FPS in high setting and low looks trash as hell. The fan blows like jet but still to no avail. GPU goes to max but doesn't work.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes