3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Okay, can you tell me differences between this version? In 1.101 I have halloween, In 1.33 I have new room - harem. Something else?
New bosses or sth
mugijos95 summed it up pretty nicely - no big differences. I noticed that in 1.201 they added the harem room but it's not functional at that version yet. Not sure how buggy is christmas event but I'll give it a try sometime I'm bored. Halloween was also pretty buggy with zombies getting stuck at every corner/fence making the time bonus points practically impossible to get even with max speed but... maybe on difficulties other than very hard it's easier :unsure:

Also in case I was misunderstood before: What I meant was that I finished game on 1.33 then just played the 1.101 Halloween event with no problem with any of my save files. Not sure how much bugs there are in 1.101 but you can do what I did and just play 1.33 then download other versions for the limited stuff without any save jugglery.

Last edited:

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
to get the halloween event in 1.101, do I need to change my computers clock to halloween or something? I've beaten the main story already but can't find where to trigger the event

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Where grotesque - all as it is, and non-grotesque - just "Game Over" written over black screen instead of all cutscenes? i Hope not :cautious:
If they're dedicating a portion of their workforce exclusively to "Non grotesque" I assume that's going to be more than just a game over scene. You don't dedicate an entire portion of your team to make a game over screen especially when that already exists.

Reactions: Nyy

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
gore
View attachment 2485463
non-gore
View attachment 2485464
they will not be completely different, it seems that the non-gore scenes will only have the gore part cut out.

we'll have to wait until they show more examples, but I wouldn't have the hype too high either, maybe they'll just cut the gore parts and that's all.
I'll take it. Besides, there are already decent monster sex in some of the current game overs; it's just that it always evolves into gore. Example: the game over for Act 6. The girl is on the ground, being raped spitroast by 2 zombies, great. But then the butcher comes, kills the zombies and chomps on the girl, therefore gore.

So if the new system means that we'll have a separate version with just the zombie double penetration, then I already see that as a win, even if it's just a small difference between the gore and non-gore version. At least my fap session won't be interrupted by the killing.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Tbf when I started playing this game I just wished for no game-over screen and instead just to stop and stare at how quick the shit is going down with girls increasingly being overwhelmed by the hordes of zombies so like a sudden "game over" and just an overview of what's happening with the girls atm would be enough of a game over for me and it'd be unique/non-repetitable (and if you're worried the game over will happen suddenly when the zombies are almost wiped out, just spawn another wave of zombies or two to keep zombie population on screen up to a certain cap level).

Add to that possibility to record your last 5 minutes of gameplay for "future reference" and you're given the golden game. :cool:
I wish my comment could reach them and they would actually made it happen.

Scamboli

Oct 29, 2022
I'd be surprised if the non-gore versions just cut off before the gore parts, there's not a lot of non-gore footage in any of the game overs so they'd be maybe a couple seconds long.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Does Anyone Have the New death scenes videos from patreon?
# (In production) Act 10 death scene colored + voiced video!

This is not a finished product.

It is still in the process of production and is still being adjusted.

The sound is a test of the dialogue from Act 1.

trim (non-gore)

gore

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I would like and wish they're add all non gore death scene I wamna see more cum shot scene in every game over Starring at chapter 1 to 10 and more chapter in the future

Reactions: jowishg and Dapp
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes