3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The DLC is not completed yet. As the poster said, a hopeful date is around summer 2023, so around 4 months from now. You understand that the earth is round and that 90% of the population lives in the northern hemisphere, where summer happens in the middle of the year right?

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
anyone can show new death scenes? thx for any answer
Here, have my partially completed save file:
(Sadly the Xmas content isn't in it because I wasn't able to get it working, and some of the costumes aren't unlocked)

Actually nvm my save just get the full 100% from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/seed-of-the-dead-2-v1-101r-teamkrama.43857/post-10110634

Copy it over to your %AppData%/Local/ folder. You can watch the death scenes by going straight forward into the basement area and entering the room with the caged zombies and using the glowing monitor.

PS: I spent way too much time playing this game and.. for some reason I find the "normal"-looking women in the game more attractive. Like the 'cleared stages' guard is cute af

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I spent way too much time playing this game and.. for some reason I find the "normal"-looking women in the game more attractive. Like the 'cleared stages' guard is cute af
Most likely because they aren't exaggerated to all hell in comparison. And I agree to a good extent. The first one was good because there was no comparison to make outside of your surroundings/buildings. You throw in real looking humans and now everything looks worse for wear in a way.

Reactions: Rethos and Ecl1p5e

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Most likely because they aren't exaggerated to all hell in comparison. And I agree to a good extent. The first one was good because there was no comparison to make outside of your surroundings/buildings. You throw in real looking humans and now everything looks worse for wear in a way.
At least with the Body Change Tool you can adjust Aya's gigantic melons to a more human size, although that still doesn't help my case. :ROFLMAO:

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
At least with the Body Change Tool you can adjust Aya's gigantic melons to a more human size, although that still doesn't help my case. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah but when she is grabbed by a mutant in game, the size stays at 50, even if you upgrade it to 100. In the recollection mode, it is not the case

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
SoD:SH 1.33

I ran out of space on MF so the last part (and the lightest) is on mega:
Mega
Once I download your post is there anything else I need to download from main page or is it all already in game patched and I'm free to run it?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Once I download your post is there anything else I need to download from main page or is it all already in game patched and I'm free to run it?
doesn't have the patch to remove the censorship, but if you don't mind the censorship the version i shared is from DLsite which already has the +18 content unlocked.

but in case you want to remove the censorship you can download the patch here:

the installation instructions are in the rar file

Reactions: allinon

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
doesn't have the patch to remove the censorship, but if you don't mind the censorship the version i shared is from DLsite which already has the +18 content unlocked.

but in case you want to remove the censorship you can download the patch here:

the installation instructions are in the rar file
Thank you mate, I will install the patch. And thanks for providing a link to it!

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
If I complete v1.101R version and now I downloaded 1.33R, save will automatically transfer, or the game will start from the beginning?

zackaacloude

Feb 11, 2021
If I complete v1.101R version and now I downloaded 1.33R, save will automatically transfer, or the game will start from the beginning?
i have no idea how to download the last version and i can't ever do the R18 , so i am gonna delete the game feelsadman.~

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
i have no idea how to download the last version and i can't ever do the R18 , so i am gonna delete the game feelsadman.~
Look here. I was insecure about downloading it, I mean 11 separate packages but I transfered it to the sandbox with the exe and yup, everything seems to be okay, no virus and everything works.

SoD:SH 1.33

I ran out of space on MF so the last part (and the lightest) is on mega:
Mega

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I finished 1.33.
Then played 1.101.
Gonna play 1.201.
Still playable in 1.33.

By weird coincidence 1.33 version (game not save) broke so I just redownloaded so that is the only problem I had.
The save is located outside the game files in (...)Appdata\Local\SoD2 so you can say it's automatic.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
I finished 1.33.
Then played 1.101.
Gonna play 1.201.
Still playable in 1.33.

By weird coincidence 1.33 version (game not save) broke so I just redownloaded so that is the only problem I had.
The save is located outside the game files in (...)Appdata\Local\SoD2 so you can say it's automatic.
Okay, can you tell me differences between this version? In 1.101 I have halloween, In 1.33 I have new room - harem. Something else?
New bosses or sth

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Okay, can you tell me differences between this version? In 1.101 I have halloween, In 1.33 I have new room - harem. Something else?
New bosses or sth
Not really other than minor (?) bug fixes... Well, you can say that in 1.2 version there's the chrismass event wich may or may not be worth for the storage used in having 3 versions, other than that, story finishes in the same chapter, just the event is different.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes