3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can somebody explain why we have two R18 patches in the OP? Is the main download prepatched? This is very confusing...

Oct 2, 2018
Can somebody explain why we have two R18 patches in the OP? Is the main download prepatched? This is very confusing...
the main file is prepatched, you get can that or find the 1.33 in this thread and download the 1.33 patch.

if you were to download the main file, all you need is the demosaic patch

Oct 2, 2018
Think they'll ever add multiplayer?
it's definitely possible if someone had interest in developing it, look at hogwarts legacy(unreal engine) 4 day since release and it already has a functional multiplayer (it's made by the same team that develop skyrim multiplayer)
i actually do have interest in developing a game like seed of the dead but has the quality level of left 4 dead(and maybe Deep rock galatic). Cuz i'm irritated by their nature of preferring quantity than quality. You can see what i meant by so many unpolished aspect of the game like bad weapon animation, you can easily cheese some level by getting on the high ground, facial expression looking meh, tons of clipping issue, shit optimization, etc

Reactions: Cray Cray Toaster

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
it's definitely possible if someone had interest in developing it, look at hogwarts legacy(unreal engine) 4 day since release and it already has a functional multiplayer (it's made by the same team that develop skyrim multiplayer)
i actually do have interest in developing a game like seed of the dead but has the quality level of left 4 dead(and maybe Deep rock galatic). Cuz i'm irritated by their nature of preferring quantity than quality. You can see what i meant by so many unpolished aspect of the game like bad weapon animation, you can easily cheese some level by getting on the high ground, facial expression looking meh, tons of clipping issue, shit optimization, etc
Removing rocket boost is cringe leave it alone.

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
i never said what engine i use to develop a game but mkay
Basically rocket boost is aiming an explosive weapon at your feet and flying 20 feet high in the sky. You can do it with Grenades, Grenade Launcher or the Rocket Launcher weapon. And admittedly it's kinda based, especially when doing the Supermarket ending sequence where you can launch yourself to a teammate in a matter of seconds.

LordScrambles

Dec 19, 2021
Basically rocket boost is aiming an explosive weapon at your feet and flying 20 feet high in the sky. You can do it with Grenades, Grenade Launcher or the Rocket Launcher weapon. And admittedly it's kinda based, especially when doing the Supermarket ending sequence where you can launch yourself to a teammate in a matter of seconds.
Honestly, it kind of shocks me how good the game feels to play. I stopped playing after chapter 3 because I want to start over once the DLC comes out, but the train sequence on hard was legitimately epic.

Having to run back and forth, fucking your squad non-stop to keep their actives up, all while trying to stay alive through the constant dog-piling of zombies? Shit was insane.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Honestly, it kind of shocks me how good the game feels to play. I stopped playing after chapter 3 because I want to start over once the DLC comes out, but the train sequence on hard was legitimately epic.

Having to run back and forth, fucking your squad non-stop to keep their actives up, all while trying to stay alive through the constant dog-piling of zombies? Shit was insane.
Now you know why so many of us like this game. The game is quite fun despite its flaws.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Is it like TF2 where you need to do precise aim and movement otherwise you get blasted in some random direction or is it easy to line up? Because that sounds like fun but I wouldn't bother if it takes much practise

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes