3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
of DOA I know almost nothing, but you can go take a look at the quote I left where I put the image they showed on patreon
Now that I looked at the quote again more thoroughly, yeah that definitely looks like the fortune swimsuit from Dead or Alive Xtreme.

yes, you can search it as Uni
Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Shadowblaster I know that this is taboo among FPS players, but is there a spot within the map of the sex dungeon where you can take the most optimal cover imaginable? In other words, what's the best place to camp in that dungeon?

Jul 15, 2017
Sounds like the makings of a great DLC content pack. When you say "sexy jewelry costumes", are you talking Dead or Alive Xtreme style bikinis made of of crystals? Or something else entirely? Also, is the DLC going to include more sex scenes for Kirara, Aya, Hikari and Ichika that weren't in the base game? Also, I recognize the banner for Karryn's Prison, but I don't recognize the other game. What is it called? Uni something? Or just Uni?

Thanks for the banner tutorial. Is there a way I could look at all the banners that are available so that I could pick whichever ones where games that I've played or are interested in playing? Or am I just gonna have to search throughout the thread to look for one or two banners that pertain to my h-gaming interests? Also, what's the limit of how many banners you can have with or without links? Could you potentially have 4 or 8 banners as long as none of them had links?
Hi

If a game has banners they are usually linked on the first page of the game thread. I cannot remember if there is anywhere you can view all the available banners on f95zone. Also you can ask people if you like a banner they have most will let you know where they got it.

For links I believe the limit is 4 but I could be wrong it has been a real long time since i setup mine. For banners I think you can have 2, I also think you can resize the banners in your signature.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I know that this is taboo among FPS players, but is there a spot within the map of the sex dungeon where you can take the most optimal cover imaginable? In other words, what's the best place to camp in that dungeon?
There's no safe place to camp there, or at least not as far as I know. In fact, if you stay in just one place you become easy prey and quickly die. That section was intended for the player to be on the move and dodging the enemies between the pillars. There's no two ways to go about the dungeon event: it boils down to personal skill and you just have to keep shooting and juke the enemies as fast as possible to beat the clock.

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Now that I looked at the quote again more thoroughly, yeah that definitely looks like the fortune swimsuit from Dead or Alive Xtreme.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Shadowblaster I know that this is taboo among FPS players, but is there a spot within the map of the sex dungeon where you can take the most optimal cover imaginable? In other words, what's the best place to camp in that dungeon?
yea, there's no safe place in there. my one advice is try not to be in the center of the map or you'll get surrounded. Run around the outer ring and don't go in the center unless you have to.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I saw the in game pic and it doesn't seems to be translated I saw on few other websites as well there also menu translated thing is written
I think it's more accurate to say that text is English and voices/dialogues are in Japanese.
PS: Pics are greatly outdated lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Unseenatlas
Sep 16, 2022
So, does Team Karma still making stuff for this game!? I though it was finished?
Well, to be honest, if they call this mess finished... why are people still supporting
them???

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes