3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
how do i know if the CharmSong dlc is working? shouldnt the background be changed or somthing?

View attachment 3409710
The ID in parenthesis means that the DLC is installed. Now you have to progress in the game's missions until a certain point, then a cutscene will trigger, starting the idol stuff with new missions, then the background will change to the idol one.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Is there a way to UNremove the mosaics?

The H animations were clearly made with mosaics in mid.
the girls genitals are very low in detail and the penetration isn't animated at all, it just clips.
Those areas were obviously meant to be a little obscured leaving a bit to imagination.

So is there a fast way to do it other than downloading the whole game again?
Yeah like use the backup files that for sure you've made before removing the mosaics and realising it was a mistake. :KEK:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I just saw this game today, and found out newest ver is 2.103, as this patch site shown:

I found sites with that ver, but not sure if it is trusted. Did anyone test it? Or does anyone know when will f95 update? Thanks : )

Reactions: TheRespond

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Question is SoD 2 finished or are they planning to add more?
The dev haven't answered the question.
But considering all the communication about the others project and the absence of any intel on the SoD licence, it's most likely there won't be any extra content unless they want to surprise us.

I'd rather bet on SoD 3 than another DLC to SoD 2 considering how badly it was made...

TheRespond

Oct 23, 2021
I just saw this game today, and found out newest ver is 2.103, as this patch site shown:

I found sites with that ver, but not sure if it is trusted. Did anyone test it? Or does anyone know when will f95 update? Thanks : )

theres a download on , im pretty sure its trusted but if it isn't someone can clear it up

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
It took them around 2 years to finish Sod2 which is way smaller in scope than Ascot. You'll be waiting for a long time for that to release.
Assuming they haven't learned anything from Sod2 nor have they employed more people to work on it. Sure it can be 2 years, but don't assume it'll be exactly the same as with Sod2 'just longer because it's bigger'.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
What?What are you guys taking about?2 years?You know what time Ascot version 0.15 unreal engine 4 has been released! ?? it was 2018! And the new version 0.14 make by unreal engine5 has been released 2022,are you mistaken the 0.14 version or the hold game on working?This game is on working almost 7 years and not thing new

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
Does anyone happen to know how to make a custom resolution with this without some external tool?

I would love to get it set to 1080x720

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes