3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
Oh, good. New girl, enemies plus mini-games? Guess it's worth downloading the entire game all over again. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my save file still works...

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Oh, good. New girl, enemies plus mini-games? Guess it's worth downloading the entire game all over again. Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that my save file still works...
Old save with new version should work.
You can't downgrade your version
from the DLC to non DLC since it will reset the new girl and possibly break your save.
Also don't use version old 1.89 with the DLC because yes it will run it, but will ultimately crash and maybe even break your save.
Also keep in mind that the requirements for vram increased so if you have low vram, the textures may turn blurry.

I own the base game, downloaded the dlc but im getting a version mismatch.
Even if a lot of people would like to help you immediately, nobody can if you don't provide more information.
Well, you can first check if you have the latest version of the game, download the latest version of the dlc and then if troubles arise come back and tell us version it is and which store you bought it from. I may not be able to help you with that, but I think that's the bare minimum information required for anyone else to help you.

Oct 17, 2018
Old save with new version should work.
You can't downgrade your version
from the DLC to non DLC since it will reset the new girl and possibly break your save.
Also don't use version old 1.89 with the DLC because yes it will run it, but will ultimately crash and maybe even break your save.
Also keep in mind that the requirements for vram increased so if you have low vram, the textures may turn blurry.

Even if a lot of people would like to help you immediately, nobody can if you don't provide more information.
Well, you can first check if you have the latest version of the game, download the latest version of the dlc and then if troubles arise come back and tell us version it is and which store you bought it from. I may not be able to help you with that, but I think that's the bare minimum information required for anyone else to help you.
I own the official game on steam, its currently version 2.103. I downloaded the DLC from the OP, the R18 patch for 2.103 off the website. I guess I need to wait for a 2.103 version of the DLC?

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
i dunno where to put these files :KEK:
same :KEK: but
ctrl + f is your friend
you don't even have to look through the forum, just grab one of these file's name, go into your game's folder, press ctrl + f and search for that name file then right click and openfile location or just read the location and go there :WeSmart:
1708995030925.png

I guess I need to wait for a 2.103 version of the DLC?
yep I think so, or just buy it on steam :LOL:
I think I saw 2.10 out here before, if you look through this thread you might find the 2.10 or 2.103 DLC version, not sure but maybe it fits. What's in the OP is not always the latest what's in thread... yeap there's only 5 results if you search for 2.10 easy find, try and go ahead except you might be forced to download it with the base game... welp. If that happens, happens. If it's pre-installed you might just copy paste the .pak file from there to your own game and see if it works.

RayKel

Feb 14, 2018
I know this kinda goes against the point of the game but...

Did they perhaps ever add any feature to turn off the girls being killed? I'm not into Guro but I'm cool with the forced nature of them being game over'd. Its all pretty hot right up to the moment the zombies kill them. :(
You can try turning off the R18 mode in the main menu, the girls won't get killed after being downed

SK Shiro

Dec 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to play the zombie side-scrolling action mini game?
To reach the end you have to hop on the wood ledge below either the shelf or the tv depending on your route. And then hop onto the bed. Tip: you can reach the upper shelf by jumping on 2 zombies in a row at a specific spot.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
To reach the end you have to hop on the wood ledge below either the shelf or the tv depending on your route. And then hop onto the bed. Tip: you can reach the upper shelf by jumping on 2 zombies in a row at a specific spot.
I didn't even know there was another route in that shitty minigame. Not that it matters in the end, because once you get the costume from there, it's pointless to play it again. Those DLC minigames are so fucking lame it's not even funny.

Boghet

Dec 6, 2017
I'm probably beating a dead horse here, since I'm sure I'm not the only one who experienced this, and I'm fairly late to the party after not having played for quite some time. So...
Is it just me or is the pathfinding AI for the enemies and your teammates absolutely horrendous during the festive event stages, particularly the Halloween one? I find it incredibly frustrating that sometimes the gameplay just devolves into hide and seek to find that one enemy lingering around and stuck on level geometry somewhere, because if it isn't killed, the next lot of enemies just don't spawn. I even got stuck looking for an enemy for so long that the game just triggered a failsafe condition and cleared the entire level for me even though I had made good progress and was aiming for that last wave bonus.
I also find the Halloween level to be so implemented so incredibly lazily that enemies just outright spawn in your face without the slightest bit of subtlety. I mean, it's sometimes fairly obvious the game spawns in enemies as you walk past certain trigger points on the main levels, but the Halloween level just screams 'we don't really care if you see them spawn in or not because we just wanted to push this level out'. I have a fair bit of completionist tendencies in me, and I can't say that having to play through these levels multiple times to buy all the festive cosmetics is generating a whole lot of excitement in me.
This all kind of speaks to me of ZERO QA testing, since an incredibly easy fix would have been to add clipping around complex geometry (a circular wall or platform around some of the tables, for example), which would prevent enemies and allies from getting stuck.

TL;DR: I found the festive levels, particularly the Halloween one, to have horrible pathfinding AI for enemies and allies which created a frustrating experience.

Reactions: t^2

zuijiro

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a way to UNremove the mosaics?

The H animations were clearly made with mosaics in mid.
the girls genitals are very low in detail and the penetration isn't animated at all, it just clips.
Those areas were obviously meant to be a little obscured leaving a bit to imagination.

So is there a fast way to do it other than downloading the whole game again?

• Haha
Reactions: t^2
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes