3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
is it only the demosaic win64 i need to add? i cant get it to work
If you need another demosaic then hit the search icon on the right top, write demosaic, look for latest demosaic there and you're done.
If you need to, update search options to show the most recent posts instead of most revelant in the preferences.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbyssNova

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
how to see gallery replay or dead screen replay
To view the gallery: Unlock and go to the laboratory. Look at the white board and enter gallery. Notice there's buttons on top to switch between combat and death scenes.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Man I really hope they get rid of the forced gameover's depending on level shit. Really stupid and doesn't make sense as to why a worm (or kin) would suddenly switch to another monster, but I don't see that happening.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I need help to where tf the DLC located on my files. I download it Via GOG and don't know if the DLC works since nothing change in main menu

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
So I finished all NTR events, gotta say some of them are quite in character for some girls, like Hikari being town bycicle or Aya being guililble, but Ichika's and Einomaru's are seemed out of character for them, especially Einomarus, her NTR storyline seemed very rushed and superficial, and it contradicted Einomaru's personality in her normal 18+ events.
My problem with the NTR in this game is two fold. One, they're way too short feeling like the mini stories end just as they're getting good on every character, really needing an extra scene or 2 for each girl. Then 2 they're way too disconnected with the rest of the game. You can do the full NTR route but then absolutely nothing changes outside of that with you being able to go through the normal affection scenes as normal. Like at least there should be a random chance of them doing stuff with the NTR guys in the home base when you walk around with you just being to catch them in the act. Just something to make it feel like a part of the game properly. Really hope they make a 3rd game with them more integrated into the experience.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
where i should put the uncensored patch? also i see there are few of them which i should download?

nikser231

Jan 30, 2018
My problem with the NTR in this game is two fold. One, they're way too short feeling like the mini stories end just as they're getting good on every character, really needing an extra scene or 2 for each girl. Then 2 they're way too disconnected with the rest of the game. You can do the full NTR route but then absolutely nothing changes outside of that with you being able to go through the normal affection scenes as normal. Like at least there should be a random chance of them doing stuff with the NTR guys in the home base when you walk around with you just being to catch them in the act. Just something to make it feel like a part of the game properly. Really hope they make a 3rd game with them more integrated into the experience.
Kinda yeah, they seem to be separated from the rest of the game and romance stories. It looked like devs first created normal romance scenes, and then added NTR for the sake of having it.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Kinda yeah, they seem to be separated from the rest of the game and romance stories. It looked like devs first created normal romance scenes, and then added NTR for the sake of having it.
maybe they're just not fans of ntr but people kept asking about it so here it is

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
Hello quick question! Whats a good way to grind for money? So far ive just been doing the hot spring mini game and selling the purple stuff you get but its not the fastest i feel like. any tips?

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Hello quick question! Whats a good way to grind for money? So far ive just been doing the hot spring mini game and selling the purple stuff you get but its not the fastest i feel like. any tips?
I used to go to grind on very hard with the skill to get more points and going through act 7 and act 8 killing every zombie I could possibly see or spawn since there were additional items you want to get anyway. Like going through the entire act from beginning to the end (maybe excluding the boss since it's a drag to kill act 8 boss). On act 7 I have highest score of almost 1 million points for clear but if you ask me if it's fastest I don't know since I didn't time it. I just wanted to play one round of an FPS-like game for a change and then play something else. BTW Yes I was running around the tall grass field on act 7 and tried to attract spawn as many zombies as I could to get rid of them all at once later with a chansaw, flamethrower or just revolver with sage mode lol.

Reactions: Oppai_King
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes